Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 5. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
March 12, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
Bitcoin price trends is upward. It is consistently rising, 2017 is the year for multiple all time high BTC prices and I know it will continue next year.
You can still buy BTC when it fells down a little bit because I don't want to think that it will hit a hard drop. Just feel the market and keep monitoring...
My biggest mistake is to invest in BTC. I bought a BTC at 15K and now the price of n is 11K. I lost a lot of money

That is the reason why there is always a right time to invest because not every season in the market is pumping and as of now if you are losing a huge amount profit then you should just hold your coins and do not sell them in the lowest price in order to reduce the probability of losing even more of your investment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:43:56 AM
Now there is a lot to talk about guesses whether the official bitcoins will introduce or not?
Activity: 11
March 08, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
You shouldn't buy not for sure. A good time will come
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 02:38:14 PM
NO you should wait it ll go down .but you can buy from 8000$ .its market retrace time so if you  want to buy you can.but best time for bitcoin buy from 8000 is best
Activity: 77
March 08, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
Yeah, i think you need to buy now, maybe in few weeks or months, the price of bitcoin will rise again, you need to invest early as long as the value of bitcoin is low, for your future purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Bitcoin price trends is upward. It is consistently rising, 2018 is the year for multiple all time high BTC prices and I know it will continue next year.
You can still buy BTC when it fells down a little bit because I don't want to think that it will hit a hard drop. Just feel the market and keep monitoring...
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
I think you need to start investing now, the price might increase this 2018, you can gain big amount if you start now and also to get high amount of money you should also start buying coins that will increase in the future.
Buying bitcoin is really depend on the price because it is said to be that it is really profitable and less risk if we buy it during the low price maybe some people also believe on it because if we buy it during high price we really need to have more or big capital and if this was the case we are in the high risk status because anytime bitcoin well go down and we can loose our capital.
copper member
Activity: 381
March 05, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
You must invest absolutely in BTC. You should do it now at BTC rather than at ALT.

Yes, bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin, and is the right choice for investment from other altcoins.
Activity: 197
March 05, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
I would say yes, it is beneficial to invest in bitcoin because it is still growing and it is better for you to buy now while its value is still affordable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
Despite the current situation, I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will rise minimum more than ten times. Now you should just hold it during 3-4 year.
Activity: 14
March 05, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
I think you should buy btc, but you can you want to see a MTC, I see it it is a lot of future development in future.It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link: "https://marineco.in/ico"
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 05, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
In my opinion, the current price is quite appropriate for you to invest in it. It has dropped significantly and is increasing. You should buy it. I think if you want to invest in the future you should buy because it will benefit you in the future. I think it will be quite popular and its value will increase sharply in the future

Yes so it is better to buy bitcoin while its price is low compared to its price before.  And there is a chance that bitcoin price will goes up as speculated by some.  Also we can see that slowly, bitcoin price is increasing.  So it is better to buy bitcoin now while its price is still low and a bit affordable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

And it actually did drop in price last February of 2018. It went down as low as $6,000. In my opnion, February was the best time to buy bitcoins because they were hell of a lot cheap last month. My advice, you better buy as early as now so you can still purchase at a cheap price since it will be making a huge comeback this 2018.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 10:36:54 AM
In my opinion, the current price is quite appropriate for you to invest in it. It has dropped significantly and is increasing. You should buy it. I think if you want to invest in the future you should buy because it will benefit you in the future. I think it will be quite popular and its value will increase sharply in the future
Activity: 59
March 05, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
this is the right time to start investing because the price is still quite cheap and predicted the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as more cryptocurrency enthusiasts than that also bitcoin the longer the rarer because it continues to be mined will increase the price
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
March 05, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
I think you need to start investing now, the price might increase this 2018, you can gain big amount if you start now and also to get high amount of money you should also start buying coins that will increase in the future.
Activity: 32
March 05, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Bitcoin price trends is upward. It is consistently rising, 2017 is the year for multiple all time high BTC prices and I know it will continue next year.
My biggest mistake is to invest in BTC. I bought a BTC at 15K and now the price of n is 11K. I lost a lot of money
Activity: 30
March 05, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Should not buy BTC, I think May may price down 7k. It is a good time to buy BTC

Why can you be sure BTC will be on the 7k level
Activity: 42
March 05, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Should not buy BTC, I think May may price down 7k. It is a good time to buy BTC
Activity: 116
March 05, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
You should buy all kinds of altcoin. Presently the altcoin is safe
Pages:
Jump to: