Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 107. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
I think that the price of the Ethereum will grow to $ 2,000 in 2018 , but never invest all your money in one coin.
You must diversify the risks. Now there are a lot of promising altcoins that will bring you more profit than the Ethereum.
I do not like to put money in one place, despite many predictions that the price of Ethereum will reach $ 2000, but I suggest to keep splitting money into different types of investments is better.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
So many promising altcoins why should we invest all our money in just a single investment. Very high risk if we put all our money at ethereum only, im not saying ethereum is a bad investments actually ethereum is at the top of my list of investments but cryptocurrency is so volatile. Much better to spread our investments because anything can happen at cryptocurrency. It's better to play safe because regreets are always comes when it's late.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12

I think that the price of the Ethereum will grow to $ 2,000 in 2018 , but never invest all your money in one coin.
You must diversify the risks. Now there are a lot of promising altcoins that will bring you more profit than the Ethereum.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
No.. You don't spend all out your money. You must investing to other coins or keep save 1/4 your money.
You dont be crazy for it.

Keep look the market price and learn.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

Ethereum is really good investment! It is good if you will put your money on ethereum. Ethereum is the second powerful and popular cryptocurrency. Many people are putting their money in ethereum because they know that ethereum have a bright future.
Activity: 273
I think that at the end of the year 2018, the airwaves will cost about $ 2,000, maybe even higher. I think that you need to invest in it. But there are always risks!
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
don't spend all your money because if you have emergency you don't have money to use. Its better to save half of your money for your other needs.
Activity: 140
Why wouldn't you diversify all of your fiat on different cryptocurrencies? I mean Ethereum is great, but so are other coins like Monero, etc.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

don't, you should split your money. Look or research for altcoins that have a great potential that will be pump this year. But put a bigger value on btc and eth.
Activity: 112
I will divide that amount into some investment. if there are 2 coins options, then i will use the money for eth and bitcoin investment. because these 2 coins have good prospects in the future.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I like the diversify option... And, try to minimize fees as a percentage of the buy. Small buys ~5% fees... increase a little bit and the fees drop to 1.49% (coinbase) to 0.3% (GDAX).
Activity: 294
If you have low budget I recommend you to buy ethereum. But if you have a large budget and can afford it, buy Bitcoin, put in a cold storage and hold
Activity: 182
I will not invest all my money for only one coin. Four or more coin options. You can play your money, boring when your coin is just one. You also monitor the price hike and lower the price of another coin. You have choice if what coin will you sell first or hold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I would advise you to buy NEO from all the money you have, because if you buy ethereum you will not get bigger profit anymore, because I think now NEO give us more profit than Ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
It's not suggested to invest all your money in cryptos or even in the stock market. If you read any book about how to invest, you will found out that diversity is the key.
You will divide your money into 4 or  5 parts, and one of them can be your crypto investment.
Even if you invest some of them in cryptos, it would be better to in 3 or more coins.
Don't keep all the eggs in the same basket.

That was right dont put all your money in one altcoin because it was risky always remember  there always a tendency you can lose your capital if the project turn into scam it better to choose three good altcoin to invest your money.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Suggest to invest in the initial stages not more than half of their money, the other half leave in the event of falling market
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
It's not suggested to invest all your money in cryptos or even in the stock market. If you read any book about how to invest, you will found out that diversity is the key.
You will divide your money into 4 or  5 parts, and one of them can be your crypto investment.
Even if you invest some of them in cryptos, it would be better to in 3 or more coins.
Don't keep all the eggs in the same basket.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Putting money in one place is certainly not good, if the price ethereum keeps going down then we will regret, before regretting then doing good analysis is important thing we should do because I am sure that besides ethereum some coins also promise huge profit.
It is very difficult to make a good analysis, especially if you need to predict the behavior of the crypto currency market for a whole year ahead. I do not know of any experts who would do this with a 100% result. Personally it seems to me that it is possible to predict the behavior of the crypto currency market for a maximum of 1 month in advance.  Smiley
Activity: 147
It is better to invest in more coins than one,
Split it in more, don't invest in one. That's the best thing to do.
Activity: 238
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
Ethereum is a good investment for long term but it is not good idea to put all your money in Ethereum unless you can afford to lose temporarily or what we call paper loss. You need to know that investment need a strategy and you must have a back up plan in case you lose it.
Jump to: