Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 122. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket although ETH is a good bet for investment. Casper hardfolk to shift from PoW to PoS will have a positive impact on ETH no doubt. You should look out for others like Envion, SingularityNET, EOS or IOTA because each have something new to offer and attract investors. Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
For a long term investment you can put all your money to ethereum.
the price will be more than 1k in the first quarter of 2018.
but for trading in a short time it is better investing on Btc in this period.
the price will be back to 17-18k and now you can buy it approx 12-13k. good trade.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
It is really tempting isnt it?. Ethereum is a really good investment today but to put all in your money is not really a good move.  They always say invest only what you can afford to lose.  But if you can afford to lose your money in case anything worst happens,  go for it dude.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No. I like ETH but it is not good to put all the eggs in one basket. Diversify.

Agree. Eth is always be my top 2 coin but putting all of your money to it isn't a good idea so better have at least 4 coins in your portfolio. Add some high potential coins like plr, neo and mco.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Ethereum is a very beautiful altcoin . it is better than any other altcoins though bitcoin is the best crypto in the world. In the online marketplace, ethereums value is very good. If you can not afford to invest into bitcoin then you can invest in ethereum without any doubt but invest all of your money is never a good decision.
 I would pay at only two coins if I were you and these coins are bitcoin and ethereum. It is an online market and it doesn't stay at one position. Sometimes it increases coins price and sometimes decreases so you have to make sure that you can take the responsibility and control yourself if this money loses. I think to invest some money here and some money at another place and keep some money near at you will be a better decision.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
No. I like ETH but it is not good to put all the eggs in one basket. Diversify.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
the etherium is the future, but it grows slowly compared to other coins.
I hold 20% Eth in my deposit
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
If you see a future as you mentioned - so buy it spending all your money Smiley But we already have several Vangas, and one person from the future - and the says that bitcoin will gain out of the solar system instead of moon Grin Maybe Bitcoin is much more smart way to invest Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Well if you want to make a x2 or x3 in 2018, dont put all of your money in Ethereum...

It will be more wise to put it in Neo, or OmigeGo, you will get at least x2 and expect much more.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Probably not with all your money because it is a decent risk! 50-70%, not more of your ammount.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think, you should think again to buy ethereum.although ethereum is good, but remember there is always a risk in the trading world.

That's bad advice, he gotta buy different coins instead. If he buy Ethereum and then the price goes down, so he's going to loose lot of money. But if he buys some different coins, then he's safe from that situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I must say NO, do not put all of your money in one place. I think Ethereum is very good, I believe in it and hold 40% of my investment in ETH, but still don't buy ETH only.
Activity: 98
Ethereum is one of best altcoins now, and it is good to invest it. But there are always risks in this market and i think you should divide your fund into parts. One for ethereum and the rest may invest other good altcoin. My opinion ^^
Activity: 51
 I think, you should think again to buy ethereum.although ethereum is good, but remember there is always a risk in the trading world.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
I wouldn't suggest to use ALL your money on it, since it's not that high compared to bitcoin. I would suggest though is estimate how much are you willing to spend on it without being broke. The essence of buying an altcoin is to have an alternative to bitcoin that you can still make a profit out of. It might take some time for it to grow, but it'll be worth it if it rises, and not that painful if it dips.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Ethereum is a good choice of altcoin. It is one of the most popular alternative coin and is reliable compared to others but it is better if you invest your money to a variety of good coins. Just an opinion. Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I would recommend that you should divide your portfolio into several coins instead of just invest all in eth. That will reduce your risk and you might earn some amount from other coins also Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

My advice is that don't spend all your money by investing in only one coin, yes ethereum's price may go up and earn you profit but what if it doesn't? Invest your money on different coins that has potential, that way you could at least hope that one of the coins you invested on will gain you profit in a short period of time or in the long run. But there's nothing wrong with investing in only one coin, after all ethereum has good projects under it, a big coummunity, and a name for itself, you could only hope that your investment will be worth it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
You will lose fast if you go all in just one coin,if BTC moves eth drops fast and thats the risk of your idea one big dip of BTC will burn your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
So there is a friend, the etherium will soon cost more than $ 1000, you can safely take it and keep it. But for greater profit it is necessary to diversify the funds, that is, they do not invest all in one coin.
Jump to: