Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 123. (Read 39391 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
If you have enough time to wait then yes you can invest all money in Ethereum. You need to make sure that you have enough time to hold your ethereum at least 1 year.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Its a very good decision to put your money in Ethereum but it will be more perfect if you can split your fund on other promising altcoins to get huge returns from your investment.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
i think ether will go up to 1K too but DASH will have a better rally - at least to 3K in 2018
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
You need to have risk management to prevent a big loss in your investments,risking all your money into just one coin isnt a good move,try some other good alts that has cheaper prices.
Activity: 97
I dont think it will be great to invest in just one altcoin. It will b better if you have alternatives jus in case one fails you will have another for back up. Refrain from giving it all on one investment, who know the world for ethereum might go crazy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Yes you can and then start trading with your Ethereum. Now that the price is getting better  I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
It's never a good idea to use all your money for any one single currency. You should be a little bit more diverse. Eth is not the only altcoin there are many others so keep an eye on them and also short term coins you can make a quick flip with and increase your main concern stash with.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

The ethereum price at this time was close to $800 and it doesn`t seem hard to get to $ 1000 in 2018 that will come. Hopefully that will come to fruition as we expected.

BTCMerry Christmas & Happy New Year 2018BTC
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
not a smart choice though...at a time when you have got several altcoins to invest in...
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
It's not such a bad choice, but you can do better.

First, you shouldn't put all your eggs in a basket (Buy at least 5 different coins).

Also, choose coins which are not 100x ICO already, and have most of their future ahead of them...
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
No, it is too risky to invest all of your money and savings, atleast manage to a lot to your needs and for emergency purposes then instead of making your remaining money into savings you can now invest it to ethereum and wait for it grow. Reducing the risk and somehow makes it more efficient as an investment.
Activity: 121
Investing all funds in any one coin is possible only if you seriously know how to look to the future) Otherwise it is better to diversify
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
Investing all of your money in ethereum is also a good way to grow your money. Ethereum is one of the profitable coins in the cryptocurrency. It is also one of the best investment in this current year. Do not afraid to invest your money in ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I look at Litecoin as a better option. However, I always provide to divide my investment across. It’s not just about the established options but upcoming ones. I have invested over 1k in Authoreon, it is absolutely brilliant and just what the industry needed. As they are to solve problems that cause billions of dollars damage every year due to cyber security.

With Authoreon, it is going to be the way to not just give you BEST security, but also give you the comfort that you big companies always desire for. With under a week from their crowdsale to end, it is probably the LAST opportunity to get in!
GFE
Activity: 336
Etherium is altcoin and if you put all your money in ETH you can loose a part of profit. If you buy BTC and ETH it will more balanced portfolio
Activity: 84
I think you should since investing in cryptocurrencies is a new way of turning your fiat money into an asset but remember to do it wisely like give it all if it is an excess money so that you could avoid bankruptcy in the future.
Activity: 308
I already bought ethereum while price was around 300 dollar and BTC was around 0.035 now its double my profit in USD and also 50% increase in bitcoin investment . ethereum will reach more than 1k 2018 first quarter for sure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
If you thinks that's the right way to double your earnings , then go invest it in Ethereum. And also if you are that sure about it's price, go on.

Absolutely, i support you in your decision making buying ethereum coin. Then if you have a enough money go for it. Ethereum is good potential alternative coin and they are next to bitcoin in all aspect of price value. The speculation of 2018 is not possible to happen because they are on right track. And if i have money same as i will go for it as you do.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
If you thinks that's the right way to double your earnings , then go invest it in Ethereum. And also if you are that sure about it's price, go on.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I have all the chance to buy ETH when I have 30K USD but choose not because there are better tokens than ETH. Besides how much ETH can I have with 30K USD when I can buy millions of tokens that with a single move of price I get to earn more than $10K? This is one thing that you should consider upon buying a pricey token than a token with a value of just 1 cent.
Jump to: