Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 124. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
In order to get the maximum profit with altcoins, you do not have to invest all your money in just one coin. You need to buy several promising coins at once. This will reduce risks and increase profits
Activity: 431
It depends on you but Ethereum is pretty nice to invest cause its was shocking and now the value of ethereum is currently go high. I think ethereum will go high as of the expectations of the people. Its your will to choose if you invest all your money to ethereum. I can say that is a good choice.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Although I do appreciate your enthusiasm and seriousness regarding putting all of your money to Ethereum. Although that it may grow in the long run, there's a chance it could crash and burn, and all of the money you've spent could be put to dust.

What am I saying is that you should never put all of the eggs in one basket. Never rely on one source only. Considering that Ethereum is the 2nd ranked cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin, putting all of your money there is a terrible idea. Consider splitting it to other altcoins like Ripple, Cardano, Tron, etc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Never spend all your money on only one crypto. Divide it between different coins. For example, invest 50% in Ethereum, 30% in IOTA, 20% in Ripple. In this case risks of loosing all money are less. Also some smaller coins grow faster in percents that bigger ones.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
hi it is never a good idea to put all your eggs in the same basket, but ether is a good choice for long term investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
if you want to profit a lot and there are opportunities to buy as much eth as you want with the money you have
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Don't do that, that was bad idea, in crypto which it is full of volatility, so never buy and sell all in.
Just buy and sell step by step, no one can predict on price.

Even when ICO said they will make the price gonna reach 5$ in the next month, its just their trick to make people buy
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
If you want to buy the ethereum with all your money I think need not and should not be, you simply buy a portion of the money you have in the past and then see in the 1 year result. If you've got a big advantage by observing the development of the ethereum, then buy some other altcoin so that the profits you earn doubled from before. and the rest of your money you can save or tubes for the future.

Investing the total capital in one asset is the worst you can ever do. Instead of this, try to make yourself a divided portfolio. If you have your favourite ones, include them as well. That's the best solution for it.
Activity: 170
i think you do not need to buy ETH will all your money, i think you should invest with another coins, so if ETH's price is going down, you can still get a profit from another coin.
Activity: 406
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

1000$ is very humble waiting for a such long term like a year. In 2018 It can be easile 2000-3000$ minimum I think. In this year it was 850 already.
yes with the current price of eth there is no doubt it can go beyond $1k
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
If you want to buy the ethereum with all your money I think need not and should not be, you simply buy a portion of the money you have in the past and then see in the 1 year result. If you've got a big advantage by observing the development of the ethereum, then buy some other altcoin so that the profits you earn doubled from before. and the rest of your money you can save or tubes for the future.

Activity: 504

1000$ is very humble waiting for a such long term like a year. In 2018 It can be easile 2000-3000$ minimum I think. In this year it was 850 already.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
ETH is an altcoin with very good development speed. This year, its value has also risen sharply. Many forecasts say it will surpass $ 1,000 next year and I think so too. The potential of ETH in the future is very open and good. I think investing in ETH is a good choice and can be profitable. But investing all your money in ETH is not advisable. Although it still grows pretty well, but still a little risky, if things are not going well, you will lose everything. Break your money and choose the right investment
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
I think that the etherium in 2018 will cost more than $ 1000, so you can safely buy it. But as they say: "Do not store all the eggs in one basket." I advise you to choose another 2-3 coins from the top list and invest some of your money in them.
Activity: 42
Yes you should have to buy ETH.it would be hight in 2018 this is a good chance to gain more profit in less time
Activity: 297
Maybe ever what u want if you want you can buy ethereum if you want to good investment but of course you can just make sure you coins
Activity: 73

Ethereum has a good potential. It is for you to decide if your going to invest all of your money in one coin. Just make sure you know the risks that you are going to face.
Activity: 89
It may bring you profit of course but you can make more profit if you make your own portfolio that includes several altcoins.
Activity: 336
Ethereum in January will reach to 1k but u have a lot of different coins that can give u bigger profit than this, for example Komodo, Pivx also Ark u have a lot of coins that can give u bigger profit.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, of course, that is a good idea now. Because as you know, ETH has recovered now after a long time reducing. So, you can buy it now and wait it reaches to $1000 in 2018. And i'm sure you can get big profit.

Yes,  indeed. If he had a huge amount of money to invest it can be doubled if he started to invest but just like what other  people stated on the previous posts,  to lessen the risk you should diversify your investment but I think the OP know about this kind of stuff, he might have make his own research  before posting here.
Jump to: