Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 120. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the opportunity is wide open, but always alert and monitored, because not a profit later can even lose, every time there is always a change in the world of this crypto, once again do not be careless, always alert and monitored your coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

If you created that thread and bought ETH now, you probably earned a vast amount of money from the $ 1000 Ethereum exchange. In my opinion, investing in potential crypto like Ethereum is right, if I had money I would spend all my assets in Ethereum, as surely future ETH would replace Bitcoin to become the global currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
In my opinion, you do not need to "keep the eggs in one basket", that is, I invest in different altcoyins. It is not necessary to invest all your money only in Etherium.
I agree with you! Diversification is our everything, we need to correctly allocate risks. The ethereum, of course, is a very promising currency, but do not invest your entire stack. I recommend to understand the technology and technologies of other crypto-currencies. Particular attention should be given to the team and the leader
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Wanna pour all your fiat money in the only altcoin even in such a promising like Ethereum? Are kidding us?  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Wow lot's of confidence in Ether. Just be more cautious in your investment. Although if you choose to all-in in Ether it means bigger gains but it also expose you in higher risk when it turn sour. Try to break it into two.
Its not wise to do, unless you have a lot of money or you have extra income that you can get when there something bad happen in ethereum, but even you have a lot of money, its not right to put all your money, its better if split it by two the half of it is for buying ethereum and half is for emergency uses. Although this is the right time to buy because of its lower price, its depend on you if you buy all with all your money or divide your money before you buy ethereum.
Activity: 235
I guess that after having seen what the market performed today across all currencies (=bloodbath) perhaps you came by yourself to the idea that the answer to your question is a sounding NO. Smiley
Activity: 130
Its not good idea for me maybe you buy  ethereum half of your money to invest dont put your money all just save it
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
if u wonder i didn't buy any ethereum.. was 390$ or smthn when i create this topic. hate my life  Embarrassed
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
I do not really agree when you say that putting all your money just to buy cryptocurrencies.In my opinion it is not 100% that you will profit that much.Cryptocurrencies are down right now also bitcoin.
Buying Ethereum is a good idea and can be a good investment as you hold it; but buying Ethereum with all of your money is not a good idea. The value of Ethereum  is increasing but it is still not stable; so for me, it is not necessary to invest all of your money in Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Now your goal is achieved. The development of eth is very fast, and I believe that in 2018, it will reach new heights in machine repair.
Activity: 267
I see the future of ether will be 1k $ in 2018. True your prediction even the price of Ethereum is now $ 1100 and this will continue to rise sharply in the year 2018 is in because of his very many enthusiasts. So if you still have the capital can to buy back and saved until prices soar and enjoy the benefits.
Activity: 448
neo, bnb, icx, too you can buy
Activity: 238
I do not really agree when you say that putting all your money just to buy cryptocurrencies.In my opinion it is not 100% that you will profit that much.Cryptocurrencies are down right now also bitcoin.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
I strongly advise do not use all your money just to invest in any crypto, even in bitcoin. No matter how cheap or expensive the coins are, no matter how promising cryptos are, never use all of your monetarial assets for any crypto, worst, in one crypto only. Invest only at the amount that is considerable as extra money. And do not focus on 1 crypto only, when you invest, split them to ither coins.
Activity: 280
In my opinion, you do not need to "keep the eggs in one basket", that is, I invest in different altcoyins. It is not necessary to invest all your money only in Etherium.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
If I have a large capital would be in use to buy one of the coins just like etherium example Because we do not need to be busy when the price up can surely be swapped quickly while at the same time you have a lot of coins automatically make a very big panic for fear of experiencing loss.
No don't put all your money to buy ethereum just half of your money because you can use it for emergency. Also it not right to do because there's possible to lose your money but there's possible to grow your coin but its better if you divide it, atleast you have money to use.
Activity: 434
Yes you're absolutely right. Ethereum just hit 1,000$ mark and i hope you invest more on it before it reached 1000$. As we can see on the graph, almost digital currencies are having a plunge of their own but i believe it's Ether's year now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
in my opinion you should wait little bit. Now all prices are going down. so there is a chance to fall again. at that moment you can buy. anyway the price will come up again.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Wow lot's of confidence in Ether. Just be more cautious in your investment. Although if you choose to all-in in Ether it means bigger gains but it also expose you in higher risk when it turn sour. Try to break it into two.
Activity: 210
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
ETH is an altcoin with very good development speed. This year, its value has also risen sharply. Many forecasts say it will surpass $ 1,000 next year and I think so too. The potential of ETH in the future is very open and good. I think investing in ETH is a good choice and can be profitable. But investing all your money in ETH is not advisable. Although it still grows pretty well, but still a little risky, if things are not going well, you will lose everything. Break your money and choose the right investment
Jump to: