Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 119. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Put all your money on cryptocurrency is not a good idea because it is decentralize currency and we can't predict about govt. mood against it.
But for making profit risk should be taken so invest small amount of money on ETH , that would be good idea.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
I have the same thoughts with you. Invest in ETH because this virtual currency will replace bitcoin in the near future. It is currently ranked No. 2 on the virtual currency market. Estimated for next year, the ETH can rise above $ 1000
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
haha no)) you should not invest all your money in any cryptocurrency
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Do not invest all the money in one coin, iamn like the etherium but more than 50% of your investment in it is not worth investing, there are many more promising coins.

A best suggestion is to divide their money wisely and put it on a good altcoin that has a potential to give at 30% of it of his investment. By doing this to all altcoins there is a chance that he will get a good profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Being the the most popular altcoin and second to bitcoin, Ethereum is needed a good investment. However, it is unwise to put all your investment in one coin. There are lots of altcoins today that is rapidly rising in popularity and value meaning there are a lot of coins that you can consider investing for more chances of success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
i believe that investing in ethereum can make you earn some money, but all your money??? you can consider investing in some other coins to decrease your risk

Well, Ethereum never dropped badly unlike Bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is promising us that the world wouldn't have to save your financial assets to the banks and Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are acting like a bank with your assets on your digital wallet.
It's ok to turn all your money into Ethereum or Bitcoin or any Altcoin you trust because unlike banks, you'll just wait time and watch your assets grow and your future is more secure than putting your money into banks.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

Of course, your could turn all your money into Ethereum because Ethereum isn't just a coin but it's an investment and a good asset as well.
Ethereum is the most complex and scalable Cryptocurrency in the market today that which New Cryptocurrency projects today are using Ethereum platform and ERC20 smart contract wallets.
I better turn all my money into Ethereum than Bitcoin in my own personal opinion.
Activity: 364
many people predict the future eth price will rise high and they start investing by buying a lot of eth, if you think the same then you should start investing eth from now
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i believe that investing in ethereum can make you earn some money, but all your money??? you can consider investing in some other coins to decrease your risk
Activity: 294
Etherium is one of the best altcoin to invest wether you are trading in daily basis or you are trading for long term basis because ETH is one of the most widely used altcoin in the crypto economy.
Activity: 574
Why not, as we can see the rapidly increasing last year there is no doubt to buy eth. This altcoins has a potential this year because the value getting higher and higher except this time but just wait maybe a couple of weeks it will rise again just finish the Chinese new year and everything is gonna be fine. Just keep on buying eth and hold it.
Activity: 248
buy ethereum I think is good for today because the price is still down, but my advice you do not buy ethereum money you can buy other altcoin like ripple because my ripple sequence is also good for long term investment.

that is the other was doing they dont invest in one coin maybe because if the coin they invested became dead or the price became low you will be lose financially so if you spread your investment if one fail you can still has a chance to gain more on the other that you invested in .
Activity: 221
buy ethereum I think is good for today because the price is still down, but my advice you do not buy ethereum money you can buy other altcoin like ripple because my ripple sequence is also good for long term investment.
Activity: 728

I think it is a good idea.  But before you make a decision you must know the risks and you must be ready to bear all the risks including the bad at once. But i think the risk is very low.  Because eth is good and potential coin and the price must be up. My prediction in march the price will 1,500$
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If you believe that ethereum have that potential, then I suggest to put all your money on it. Just keep hold it until your target reached, even though the price is going down.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I don't suggest you to put all money in one altcoin. You can put 25% each in three altcoins and bitcoin. You can select 3 coins from top 10 list of coinmarketcap because those coins are already well established in this market.
Activity: 294
good idea, your profit is great. but and disadvantage you have no value for the day you need. because you spend on the value of ethereum. Do not be overwhelmed with your expenses. That's all I can advise you. thanks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
No. Never enter into one coin or one project for the full amount of your investment. Only by distributing money between 5-10 projects, one can be relatively calm.
Activity: 308

You can rely on that, maybe it will increase even further at the year 2019 because there are a lot of people who is interested on eth coins and maybe this coin will be the next coin to surpass bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108

Ethereum is the next  of bitcoin, that is why Ethereum is also great digital currency and we are able to earn money through buying a lot  of ethereum right? but if you want a good income in the future you don`t need to buy ethereum with your all money, maybe you need to buy ethereum a half of your money and the rest just put it in a different way on how to earn money, just like buy a boarding house to have a good profit without doing something in the real would.
Jump to: