Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 121. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
Yup , you're right , ETH reach $1,000 for many days.But I suggest don't put all you invest money into one project , even the project has big potential, in case of losing all your money .
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

ETH will be 10K in 18, but DIW will be more profitable for me. With DIW is like buying ETH at 1$ and I can have profits x100 in no time.
ETh is not a bad investment the profit is lower
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think it will be better if you split your money on 2 or 3 coins. Dont just focus on ethereum, we all know that eth is a good coin, but it takes times to get a big profit.
Activity: 476
It is not a good marketing strategy to put all your money in one portfolio. I advice you share it among other promising coins but if you feel so good about Ether you can allocate more to it.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
if I have a lot of money, part of them I surely would enclose in eфиpиyм, and I advise all to buy it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
i wont recommend you to do that, i know ethereum is safer than bitcoin but it is cryptocurrency, and crypto is unpredictable. so it is not wise to invest in just one specific coin, we should invest in many coins and diverse our incomes.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's possibility that ethereum coin hits the $2,000 and above in 2018, however as I advise don't used all your money to buy ethereum or any other coin. Because investing in one are too much risky and no assurance of taking back of income. It's better if you invest half of your amount into bitcoin, and other half to at least 10 alts.
Activity: 118
Never forget about diversification. Even if you are very confident in some kind of coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
You can do this only if you have some inside information
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Buy in the low and sell in the high stages of waves and do not hold all assets in one coin or token - said the gold rule of the cryptotrader!
This is proven by many years of trading and works good for now and will work in the future, regardless what the price would be)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
$1000 means 30% up in USD price, bitcoin will up 50% in 2018 at latest, that's means all altcoins will drop 30% in BTC price at latest

If bitcoin hits $30000 many alts (Ethereum also) will drop 30% in BTC price at latest, so bitcoin in the king, altcoins more risky

Maybe I'm doing wrong, but I often buy one alt coin for all the money. Many traders categorically forbid it. But I'm willing to take a chance for a good profit
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
$1000 means 30% up in USD price, bitcoin will up 50% in 2018 at latest, that's means all altcoins will drop 30% in BTC price at latest

If bitcoin hits $30000 many alts (Ethereum also) will drop 30% in BTC price at latest, so bitcoin in the king, altcoins more risky
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think it is a really good idea considering Ehtereum as a platform which have ICO projects, so the price still not that high and it can go up. You can look at other cryptocurrencies with good potentital like IOTA, BCH, XVG
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Put all money on one coin will be little risky, i would suggest put money of several coins like NEO, DASH, Ripple, BCH and BTG. It will decrease risk as well secure future profit for you. btw ETH has good future as it is risen in 2017.but still divide your investment in several part.
Activity: 179
As for me, I always thought it silly to invest all my savings in one thing. Best of all, choose several promising and interesting projects and coins, and distribute your investments between them.
Activity: 168
All of your money? Do you even know what you are saying or getting involve into? People moving their life investment into cryptocurrency is definitely a dreadful idea. You should only invest as much as you are prepared to lose. Investing is a risk but not knowing what you are doing is a greater risk. You should also consider diversification. In short, you don’t put all your investment eggs in one basket.
Activity: 476
You should not put all your money in one investment. You should decide to put the money you are willing to risk or you will not regret when you lost it. You should also if the investment you are going to join is profitable or not. That's the main goal of investment. To gain a profit. And a friendly reminder, do not put all your money in your investment. What if you lose all of your money?
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
No. I like ETH but it is not good to put all the eggs in one basket. Diversify.

Agree. Eth is always be my top 2 coin but putting all of your money to it isn't a good idea so better have at least 4 coins in your portfolio. Add some high potential coins like plr, neo and mco.
I have already MCO in my wallet and I believe it's one of the best coins we have today. ETH is a good choice to invest but just like what have you said , it's not recommended to put all your money in single coin, you should have some back up coins. There a lot of great potential coins we have try to do some extra research about other cryptocurrencies and I know you can find other coins aside for ETH , Ripple and OAX will be the good choice too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If I have a large capital would be in use to buy one of the coins just like etherium example Because we do not need to be busy when the price up can surely be swapped quickly while at the same time you have a lot of coins automatically make a very big panic for fear of experiencing loss.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Only spend money which you can afford to lose (i mean totally, zero, nada). As a second point, most people like to diversify their assets and do not putt all their eggs into one basket.
Jump to: