Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 19. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
If you are willing to put all your money on just one cryptocurrency then I'd recommend to invest it on bitcoin rather than ethereum, bitcoin, despite all the fluctuations that it suffers, seems to be growing on the long term, way more than ethereum which has been looking stagnant for alot of time.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100

Well you can avail an ETH anytime but right now is the best time since it is very cheap and everyone are waiting for the rise of ETH or BTC price but do not but an ethereum with all of your money try some coins you can divide it with btc,  eth,  waves and other coins.
Activity: 101
 A regular increase in the rate of crypto currency allows you to earn quickly, especially if you have several thousand dollars in your pocket.
 Some users prefer to wait a year or half a year, until there is a significant jump to the crypto currency.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
You should buy Ethereum.  However, you should not spend all your money on Ethereum. You may want to look into diversifying your money into different coins.  Putting all your money in one coin is very risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ethereum is an ideal altcoin for investment, second only to Bitcoin, but as much as it's a great project, putting all your eggs in one basket is never a smart move. I think you should diversify, spreading the risk among other good coins.
Activity: 364
I don't recommend you to buy anything with all your money. How is that wise? even if you believe in currency, anything may happen. Invest only something you can lose. If you can lose everything, then go ahead and invest. ETH is a great coin, but no one can see that far in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think when you have an extra money you can put all of your money investments in Ethereum this year the prediction is $1000 ETH and I hope this would be happen. I know that its hard to believe because of the market right now ethereum is down but slowly there is a chance to increase in this year. You can invest half of it one ethereum and half of you money on bitcoin so that you will get more earning when they both pumps in the market.
Activity: 41
I wouldn't buy one of those. It is possible to divide and buy both. And in the future we will see what will be more relevant .
Activity: 82
We all know the potential of ethereum and thats why its very tempting to invest on it. But i will suggest to not invest all your money. Making investment is good, but investing all your money might have a difficult result for you. Maybe you should try to invest 50-70% of your extra money. Always plan and prioritize money for your daily life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
It's very cool to read the threads that were created in December of last year. During this time, market survived a grand pump and dump. Now you can buy the Ethereum at a price no worse than what was when this thread was started.
Activity: 168
Do not do it even in the worst situation in your life. I advise to you to have few alternative cryptocurrencies that will encourage your position on the market.
Activity: 168
Maybe if for me, it's too risky. Because we give you all the money we have in crypto, then we will fully depend on the crypto. While this is something that crypto is uncertain. I think the risks are going to be very large. To taste only, no need to be greedy.
If you buy tokens to your taste, you will not get much income. Here we have to reckon with everything that would calculate a more or less profitable token. So analyze friends, and do not believe the inscriptions.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
Maybe if for me, it's too risky. Because we give you all the money we have in crypto, then we will fully depend on the crypto. While this is something that crypto is uncertain. I think the risks are going to be very large. To taste only, no need to be greedy.
About cryptocurrency risks no no. This is a very popular product. Even if the cryptocurrency is banned worldwide, it will still work and be successful.
Activity: 588
copper member
Activity: 364
I do not recommend using all your money to buy ethereum. there are many good coins besides ethereum with cheap price. very risky to use all the money to buy crypto.

Same with me it is too risky to invest your money in one coin. I would probably study it first and do a feasibility study in order to get a better decision. Just put a buffer if anything goes wrong you still have a fall-outs.
Activity: 420
Never buy any crypto with all your moneys.
For me i am allways try to buy eth for all my earned other coins. ETH stable and will live long.
For now it have opportunity to x2
Activity: 89
Don't invest all your money in one coin. Not even investing in bitcoin. You don't control the risk. Encryption is risky and risky. You have to know that.
Activity: 138
I won't encourage you to purchase Ethereum with all your cash since you feel it will be 1k this year, what will happen in the event that you are incorrect. You will lose,
Attempt to purchase ETH with half of your cash and put the rest in ICOs.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100

yes you can buy ethereum now ,  ethereum price now is approximately 465 dollars per ethereum, you can invest more and when it is pumping you may have high profit.
Activity: 196
I think you do not have to put all your money for ethereum maybe it's too much risk better to use half of it in ethereum, because ethereum may have some network problems going on. Maybe it will be better your money is in use again on BTC and some others.
Pages:
Jump to: