Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 17. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
If you are willing to loss all the money in ethereum you can invest it all. We all know in this industry has a higher risk either you will loss or gain. Because once you expect too much  and your expectation didnt meet it will crash you unless you already set yourself the possible pros and cons.  You can divide your money by investing other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
if you can do market analysis and have confidence, you can use all the money to buy Ethereum. sometimes it is necessary for investors to test their luck and be patient. investing in a long-term investment without panic certainly leads us to step into wealth.
in any case, the etherium is the most attractive investment lately. But nevertheless, I would not advise giving all the money for the etherium, because If there is a need to sell some quantities to use for paying bills, then at that moment there may be an unsuitable price for trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
if you can do market analysis and have confidence, you can use all the money to buy Ethereum. sometimes it is necessary for investors to test their luck and be patient. investing in a long-term investment without panic certainly leads us to step into wealth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I think that the best option for you will be to break your contribution into several parts. Of course, the ether is a great coin, but ... The situation on the market is always changing. Coins are always more expensive then cheaper relative to each other. And if now, for example, you can buy 1000 coins for 1 ether, then tomorrow you can buy them only 500. The essence of this is that you need to have different coins, because in different periods of time they will be evaluated differently by the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Too risky for me to put all your money..first the market is not stable on green..but you can invest half of your money just try to hold some ethereum then wait till the price goes up..
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Yes, you can buy ETH, it is a very good option for the investment because still, there is a huge chance for ETH to increase its price. Once the market starts recovering there is a huge growth for the ETH and the chance of increasing price is also huge.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Investing all of your money to one altcoins is not good, even ethereum is potential coin and good to invest it doesn't mean that you all in your money you should invesf maybe half of your money to the coin and other altcoin to make more profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
if we consider at the moment the crypto market bitcoin and Ethereum in particular, then these are both kings of the crypto world. You need to correctly evaluate both coins bitcoin is a digital gold price which will only grow. Ethereum is more than just a coin for saving your assets. The Ethereum prospects are very optimistic in cases of success and winning the scalability race it will become the main blockchain agrigator of business
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Spending your money on one type of token will be very risky for your assets, you better not put all the eggs in one basket, It is an important thing in investing,
Yes that is very risky don't put your money in one coin or token only and for sure you will regret it later just diversify properly your funds here so you can minimize the risk and much more profitable than spending only in one coin or token. Goodluck everyone.
It is not advisable to invest all your money in a single coin, so I think that investors should divide their investment into a few coin to potentially reduce risk. Buy Bitcoin to make it safer for your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
As the saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket. It is good to have some Ethereum but also get bitcoin and some other top altcoins too.
if I do not think of a coin if you want to invest because it is very risky, so if my suggestion is better in for your two money for investment in ETH and BTC if my suggestion. because the two coins will be the same as burst the price
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
In fact, it is really good if you invest all your money in the Ethereum. But if I had the money, of course, I could invest not only in the Ethereum but could buy Bitcoin. We know that Bitcoin will also increase so we should be able to take advantage of it. With you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum certainly benefit you in the future as well.
Activity: 252
Spending your money on one type of token will be very risky for your assets, you better not put all the eggs in one basket, It is an important thing in investing,
Yes that is very risky don't put your money in one coin or token only and for sure you will regret it later just diversify properly your funds here so you can minimize the risk and much more profitable than spending only in one coin or token. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 182
no, i think you can buy it some altcoin mainly, bitcoin, ltc, ada, doge, nxt, neo and eth. for us will also get a lot of good profits in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
As the saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket. It is good to have some Ethereum but also get bitcoin and some other top altcoins too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

You should buy more bitcoin and ethereum now. As we are all expecting that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again and again. So keep on investing and never stop in dreaming to have a brighter future someday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
it is better to diversify the investments in other coins rather than investing in one coin if etherum gets a dump to 30 percent we may lose 30 percent of value and wait for growth
Activity: 168
You can buy ETH but not with all your money because in investing do not put all your money so that if it lose then you have money to get. Do not invest what you can't afford to lose and do not only invest in one coin also invest to other coin so that if you lose one of your coin then there is another one. Do not put all your money in one coin only. Also check for the coin that has potential to pump in the near future so that when you hodl it or trade it you will earn big profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
No..dont do that. You need to devisrify your investment. Put 30% of your money in to bitcoin then put another 30% to ethereum and the rest of it you can choose another altcoin like eos or neo or litecoin. Dont put your eggs in one basket. But if you are ready to lose all your money you can buy all in ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

we should not buy eth with all the money we have because it is very risky for us, should we have to think long before buying eth that will be purchased, because buying is not just buying, but we also must be able to manage eth we have .
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Depends on yourself whether you are ready and sure of your choice to be able to buy bitcoin and can also buy ethereum. all have their own advantages and disadvantages
It seems to me that confidence should come with a sufficient study of the project, because a person who knows at least something about Bitcoin and the etherium will definitely decide to invest in the etherium. The ethereum is a much promising coin thanks to the erc20 etherium protocol.
Pages:
Jump to: