Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 18. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Spending your money on one type of token will be very risky for your assets, you better not put all the eggs in one basket, It is an important thing in investing,

not only etehreum. dont buy anything wtih all your money.

divide your money to at least 60 of % btc and etehereum.
buy coins from top 100 with your 30%
and with 10% buy othere risky coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Depends on yourself whether you are ready and sure of your choice to be able to buy bitcoin and can also buy ethereum. all have their own advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Spending your money on one type of token will be very risky for your assets, you better not put all the eggs in one basket, It is an important thing in investing,
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
to buy with all your money or not is up to you and if something happens it is a risk you must face, but I just advise not to buy with all your money, better for some unless you want to speculate and dare to take that risk
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
It will be the wrong way and your losses could be so large. I recommend to you to have few cryptocurrencies so you will be more confident and this move will minimize your losses.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think you should spend your money on 2 coins, for example, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
These 2 coins are so amazing that I suggest you to buy 2 of those coins.
I think Ethereum is very good and has a good future.
Ethereum is a stable coin, so it will benefit you if you make long-term investments in Ethereum.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is also a good coin and its current value is highest among cryptocoin.
Activity: 59
oh man,
first, let 40% to go
then if you feel condition is good
go more,
but keep 30% on your pocket for life  Grin
Activity: 168
All crypto coins value is very unpredictable including ethereum. I suggest it's a good buy at the present. Ethereum is worth investing in, but I don’t suggest you to invest all your money. lso there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ethereum.  Just make sure you know the risks that you are going to face.
Activity: 154
No, you should diversify your investments and buying many coins to minimize the risks. Ethereum is valuable and it is expected to go up soon, but there is always some risk as the price is volatile. Also there are other good coins and tokens you can buy them in addition with ETH.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
well if u buy eth before january 2018 u already make profit maybe 3x from ur money because the high price is touched 1300usd, but i think is better to invest more then 1 coin, because if u lose , u have chance from another.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
You didn't buy because you don't have believe in ethereum? Actually you can buy now because it's affordable don't wait that ethereum  will go higher this year and you will regret later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Depends on What You want Exactly but ETH is actually a very good Coin and i think it should have good prosperity in the near future but i think is a bad idea to go all in Maybe invest in others also
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
you are always advised to only spend, contribute or invest the amount of money that you are sure that you can part with if anything goes wrong with the price of your tokens so i will advice you don't put all your money in buying ethereum
Activity: 406

No mate, dont do that. In the world of crypto, dont just trust a one altcoin. Spread your money into different altcoins out there. Dont gamble in just one particular coin that you thought wont go down. Remember that all of the altcoins in the market is very much volatile.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
That's a really risky thing to perform, it may run out for you really bad, current situation says that alts are not in a good position to the BTC, but in future it may change of course. You may try it, but don't expect easy money.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's very cool to read the threads that were created in December of last year. During this time, market survived a grand pump and dump. Now you can buy the Ethereum at a price no worse than what was when this thread was started.

Everything you are saying is true, but we should stay away of investing all in one single project. Ethereum is great project, but it is against any sense to invest in one project only.
Activity: 26

Do not put all of your eggs in one basket this is one of the golden rule in investing. Except if you are 100% that the price will go up before this year would end then go on and buy a lot of Ethereum. Anyway, this coin is 2nd to Bitcoin so at least your investment is at low risk but better if you split your investment to other coin like Bitcoin and for sure you have minimize more the risk.

If you can afford to loss all your money in crypto world, It's okay. But if you can't afford to loss that money, then dont. I say this because, any amount you are going to invest, big or small amount are both gives you the risk to lost them. Nothing is stable in crypto world, anything can happen to your money, just hope for the best.

Yeah, and especially if you are just starting out, don't put in more than you can afford to lose. It's all personal finances where that level is, but its something you absolutely need to weigh.
Activity: 50
 I hope that ethereum will pump $2,000 in the end of the year. Smiley The marketplace now gets recovered, and it is more stable now than the other months.
Activity: 84

Do not put all of your eggs in one basket this is one of the golden rule in investing. Except if you are 100% that the price will go up before this year would end then go on and buy a lot of Ethereum. Anyway, this coin is 2nd to Bitcoin so at least your investment is at low risk but better if you split your investment to other coin like Bitcoin and for sure you have minimize more the risk.

If you can afford to loss all your money in crypto world, It's okay. But if you can't afford to loss that money, then dont. I say this because, any amount you are going to invest, big or small amount are both gives you the risk to lost them. Nothing is stable in crypto world, anything can happen to your money, just hope for the best.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Pages:
Jump to: