Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 37. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Buy it. Etherum are in the low price. Maybe you will regret if you didn't buy this time because maybe the market will go up soon. Also Etherum is potential Altcoin with the big marketcap. So, if the Bitcoin price recover, ofc Etherum price will recover too.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
There is no doubt that  ethereum is one of the leading coins in market cap, and  it has a pumping future. But  buying ethereum with all our money is not a wise choice.
Activity: 210
I think and why not because it is a good coin it knows all and now it should give a good growth, just for this night has grown for 30 dollars!
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
hello mate, only invest money that you can afford to lose it. even you will invest it on ethereum, bitcoin or any other mainstream coins. but if you had some money you like to invest with, ethereum is one of the trusted coin right now in the market you can invest it 50% of you total investment and choose on the top 10 altcoins right now in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
buy ethereum with your money that youcan afford to lose it. dont gamble all your funds on crypto. you can't predict when will crypto will dump and pump. that why its better to invest money that you can afford to lose it. but crypto is very profitable one, depends on your strategy and knowledge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It is better to buy a few coins (allocate risks). Some kind of yes, it will grow very well! I personally and my friends bought coins from the top 50 on 5% of the portfolio for one coin.
Activity: 14
Don't keep all your money in Ethereum just observe the market ups and downs for few days and just invest some money in Ethereum and invest some in Bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I think that's a good idea. Ethereum is now very popular, I would not be surprised if it grows in price 2-3 times in the coming months.
Activity: 15
I agree in putting all my money in a two types of coins than one coin only it is right that it is risky and maybe dump for a week and month that turns your money to zero. because dealing with your money to put in a coin my lose your satisfaction.
Activity: 150
I think if you do that, it actually better. Cos as someone else has suggested earlier, you can as well purchase several other altcoins with your ethers.
ETH is such a promising coin with whole lot of potentials which makes it  an awesome coin to hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
And in doubt, I understand if you chose a coin that was recently on the market or a token. But the ether which has proved itself only from the best side and is a win option should not be questioned.
Activity: 215
I think do not put your money in one eth coin, for us you can buy bitcoin, ltc, Ada, Nxt, ten, for us you will also get banya profit,
Activity: 51
I do not have to buy all ethereum coins with all my money, because digital currencies can I earn by following all the bounty programs. It takes a long time to get one ethereum coins one by one, but this is the best way to make a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
More profit can be obtained if you invest not only in Etherium but also in a whole series of promising coins!
Activity: 30
I think that the etherium in 2018 will cost more than $ 1000, so you can safely buy it. But as they say: "Do not store all the eggs in one basket." I advise you to choose another 2-3 coins from the top list and invest some of your money in them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think that it is better to avoid investing everything that you have in one coin. As the proverb goes: "Don't put all you eggs in one basket". Try to split your investment.                                                                  
Activity: 88
Ethereum is better coin than Bitcoin, and Yes, it's better to invest all your money to ethereum and not Bitcoin because Ethereum is Bitcoin's rival in terms of market capitalization and will soon surpass Bitcoin's price value and market cap in the near future.
Ethereum is the Backbone of over 50% of new altcoins in the crypto market today so many new organizations and companies who put trust on Ethereum's smart contract ERC20 platform coin.
Activity: 238
I don't think that it is the good idea. Nobody with an accuracy can tell when ETH grows. And if he falls and will grow up only in 2019 on what you will live if invest all the money?
Activity: 81
I can not advice anyone to invest all his or her money on Eth. But i will say that, instead of taking the risk .you can divide the money into three, one to invest in etherum, the second one to invest in any Altcoins of your choice and keep the third money in your pocket.
Activity: 154
I think it's not a good idea to put all your money in coin only. either you can split it or save some in case of emergency. It is helpful if you can manage your money accordingly. do not make impulsive decisions. always study and learn what would be the pros and cons if you are going to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: