Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 38. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
In a weak market, investing in one coin is stupid. Your basket should be decentralized, and consider as many variants of events as possible that may occur on the securities market. After all, the market may fall even more, or bears can play for a long time, you should consider this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Even in this situation, if you are ready to lose all your money and consider this an ordinary risk, I would advise you to look at the issue of diversification and choose several projects from different directions of the economy. You can not invest exclusively in one project and it does not matter what it is. This is dangerous and I advise looking for more projects
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Ethereum is moving sightly downwards for the later week by -0.4% and  this crypto could jump into a strong ascending short term aligment for the moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Split out your money in 50% for each part for ethereum and other coins like ONT, ZIL, EOS by 50%, buy 1 coin coin with all your money is very bad idea         
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Don't put all you eggs in just one basket, separate it if you want to minimize your risk
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Never put all the eggs in one basket. No one can predict the precise movements of the market. It is very risky to bet on one unit with such movements of the coin
Activity: 97
Though  this coin is very promising and can give us a good profit, but still it is not wise to put all your money in one investment only. Distribute your money to coins who has a good value and  always.  Divide your capital as saying goes never put all  your eggs in one basket alone.
The answer is yes - you should by Ethereum because Ethereum potential is really impressive and this is only the start of the run. I forecast that at some stage Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin in price and become the first cryptocurrency in the world. Let us check it out!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It is difficult to predict a situation that will develop in the future. It is likely that already this year the coin will actively go up. But you do not need to invest all the money in just one coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I would recommend that you diversify your funds for reliable projects. For example, investing money evenly in BTC, ETH and NEO, so it will be more reliable.
Activity: 378
In any case, this is your choice, the decision is to be made independently, it all depends on the situation on the market. But I would recommend distributing investments on coins from the TOP-10.
Activity: 350
My opinion is that investing in Ethereum was profitable when it cost several dollars and had a great growth potential, then it was necessary to invest money in it. And now Ethereum costs a lot and it is unlikely to increase in price several times or increase faster than Bitcoin. If your goal is to earn the largest possible amount, then you need to find coins with a low price and greater growth potential than Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
It's true, investing in one coin is very risky. You always need to redistribute your investments between several coins, for risk diversification. And in general, in addition to Ethereum, there are many other equally promising and stable coins with a strong team and community support. Only some of them: Cardano (ADA), ICON, NEM, EOS and so on.
Activity: 93
Though ethereum is very strong coin, You should'nt invest all your money to one crypto only. In order to divide the risk divide your money in different cryptocurrency.  This will protect you in further losses.
Activity: 108
It will not be a good decision to invest all your money in Ethereum though it will not give you any loss . You don't need to buy eth with all of your money, values in the market are very unstable and you dont know what will happen to ethereum in much time, don't just trust your instincts, read and read more so that you will be more knowledgeable about ETH or whatever altcoin you will try to invest. One of the most important rules for successful investing is not to keep all eggs in one basket.
copper member
When the bitccoin, or Some other Currency takes over to be used in Some Countryes as the eaziest Option for payment. I think holding your Eth can make you rich very fast because it is creating good Profit out of it. Just buy them With no Waiting more because if its price will increase in future,   
Activity: 266
Buying Ethereum is a very good investment for long term. Even if you invest all your money on it, it's still worth it because ethereum is a highly potential digital cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. But sometimes, it's really good to have a multiple investment on cryptos than just having 1 kind of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
What I can suggest is do not put all your money in one investment. Try to invest on some other coins aside from investing ETH. Yes ETH is a good investment but it is not good to put all your money in investing ETH we cannot foretell what the future holds on it so better scatter your investments, try to invest on bitcoin, neo, sia and other potential coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Ok, good to know your update....

But let me put the basic idea:

NEVER EVER PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ONE PLACE (Not just one coin, one investment fundamental), diversify your investments in Crypto, Stocks, Commodities, Real estate and at all places you can.

This safeguard you against any unknown circumstances.
Activity: 259
If you really believe that ETH will get pump then why don't you sell all your money in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: