Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 45. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Putting all your funds on one card is always a bad idea. Of course there is a chance that you will earn a lot but just the same you can lose a lot too. Even tough, I am a big Ethereum enthusiast, yet I would not put my all money only in one coin. The best option (also from the educational point of view) is to make market research and find a few coins from different groups (like in top 10 / top 50), which you believe have potential and invest in them propotionally. As someone wrote before, diversity is a key here!  Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
ETH has lost its advantage in this era! EOS is not blockchain 3.0!

The technical advantages of EOS and NEO are slowly emerging in the blockchain.

Block chain 3.0, there are many solutions in technology, the key lies in the construction of ecology and the simplification of complex technology so that the public can participate!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Every investor in the blockchain technology understands that the framework of the technology is highly a market place for all buyers and sellers to transact so everyone should only trade or do business with what value they know they are willing to let go of. So buying eth will all of your money isn’t really adviced
Activity: 182
Well It is not advisable to buy crypto currency with all your money, only buy with your spare money, crypto currency is so volatile and anything can happen. so it is good you buy with what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 9
No!!! Never putt all your money in obe coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
All investments involve a risk of a decision about investing in ETH or other cryptocurrencies you must accept. I would recommend that you invest in several promising coins from the top 20 by diversifying your investments, then it will be less risky than investing all investments in one coin.
Activity: 10
I think it's always bad to buy something with all of your money.
Activity: 117
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.
This is the right thing to do a decision where in you are able not to put all your profit in just one basket cause the right thing to do is you have atleast more basket that you can have a choice for. There is some altcoin that has a potential just pick the best.
I do not require to buy Ethereum with all the money you have. with the ever-increasing Ethereum development, buying Ethereum with some of the money you have is quite profitable. so I advise not to buy Ethereum with all the money you have because you definitely need cash.
Activity: 328
If you already understand the price ethereum maybe you can buy it and you also already understand how to trade ethereum so get a profit then buy it with a lot but if you do not understand at all better you do not have to buy it because you will lose big.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
Buying ethereum with all the money you have is not bad i will advice you to use half and keep half for other in case if there are any form of emergency so that you can carry its not when you buy all with the whole money if want to do some thing you can.  
Activity: 190
In as much as it is good to invest to expect something better in the future, I will never advise you to buy ETH,BTC or any altcoin with all your money. That would be very risky. I'll rather advise you to use part of your money instead. Spreading the purchase thereby buying different promising altcoin will be a better idea and decision to take. But only with a part of your money.
Activity: 114
I would wait for ETH to drop in price and then invest in it to buy more coins.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Ethereum is a good choice for long time invest, but i would also suggest investing a little in dinastycoin too if you ever want to visit italy in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Ethereum an excellent coin for a long hold. I think the good price now in order that to get him. Most likely by fall it will grow in price. And in general coin perspective Smiley
Activity: 294
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
No, that is a very risky move to turn all your money with ethereum, why don't you try to invest with bitcoin? as you can see the price keeps on increasing than ethereum, volatility of bitcoin is higher than ethereum

ETH is always behind with Bitcoin. Im always monitor on coin market cup bitcoin is always 1st in the race. It your choice wgmhere you wherw you invest your coin but I think its better to invest in bitcion becaise of its highest price.
Activity: 37
you should stop when you know you are wrong,do not follow your ambition but wiser in making decisions keep looking at opportunities.
Activity: 266
Buying ethereum with all of your money for me its not a good idea we know that Ethereum is a good coin but for me much better to buy the half of your money and the rest you can invest some coins
Activity: 124
Of course, you should not buy Ethereum for all the money, but if you have money for living and you are really a fan of the crypto currency and believe in its future and are ready to do everything for this, then the answer: "Yes, you can buy"
Activity: 154
The crypto is the ethereum crypto money that will be valued after the bitcoin denominated in the money market. Firstly I invest all the money after seeing that it gains value by buying and selling low money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Well you could buy ETH with all your money if thats what you feel is right for you as an investor, Ethereum is a very good coin with a high growth potential an a positive future, With the technology its running o, ethereum is destined for greater things, however, Investing all in ETH is a risk id rather not take,  Instead, you can spread your investment widely across the platform, Invest half in ETH and the other half in some promising ALTs and ICOs with good projects
Pages:
Jump to: