Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 46. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Of course! Ethereum is the best asset of late, I think it is able to outperform Bitcoin in growth. He is able to give more profit than other coins since this is the most necessary blockchain.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
dont put all your money in one bag especially on crypto currency market put only what you can afford to lose this market are playable
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Don't buy ethereum with all your money. I am not saying you should not buy ethereum but not with all your money because there are a lot of coin out there that are also doing well in the market
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
You did great for asking advice here in bitcointalk first. It is true that investing on one coin is bad investment, even if you think it have 90% chance of success, but still there's a 10% chance it will fail, so it is better to divide your capital and invest to multiple coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
if you are sure you try to invest but if not sure try to think over and over again. investment requires not only capital money but mentally and other capital. but I think ethereum is good for long term investment.
Activity: 212
All my money is stored in the ethereum, because I invest in ICOs, but I appreciate all the risks. I do not advise you to keep all the money in the ethereum, since you will depend on its course. I depend on ICOs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Despite ethereum being a good coin and one of the best in the crypto space, care bneeds to be taken when investing into it and any other cryptocurrency and avoid investing all that you have. The warning is that you invest only what ypu know you can afford to loose. Although, you might not loose your money, but you have to be on a safer side by investing wisely.
Activity: 129
The price of cryptic currency units in the stock market is very attractive for investors. because these prices are for a short time. you can invest all your money. the bull season for eth will soon begin.
Activity: 252
Ethereum is quite stable and a good coin for investment. Definitely worth investing in broadcasting, but not all of your funds. If you plan to receive income from the crypt and you are a confident trader, then you can take a risk and invest all your money. Because there are certain risks.
Activity: 252
In my opinion, do not invest all your money in altcoins. You should divide your property into many parts when you invest. That will help you reduce the risk of loss due to the price drop when the market goes down. Should choose the good altcoins away from the altcoins have increased too much. Good luck.
Activity: 103
I hope it will be the same as you think, now my 1 eth running out Grin
But I think ethereum will rise, I will wait long term, too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I would never recommend investment in single coin you should diversify your investment.No doubt ETH is a very strong based project coin.You should split your money in following way to have good ROI.

1.50% into BTC your return is guaranteed
2.30% into ETH as ETH price is increasing profit if ensured.
3.20% into NEO,ADA,XLM,BCH, these are really good coins and hold them.
Activity: 196
The author was right, perhaps he really saw the future)) But if seriously, I think that these times will come back, and the ETH will cost even $ 1000 +
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Ethereum should grow by two to three times in the near future, so this is a good option. But not the best.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Ethereum is a good investment but I can advise you to try split your investment on at least five coins, with that you will increase the chance to make more profit on those investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Of course. At present, ETH price is cheap, please invest. I firmly believe that not only ETH will increase but the whole market will. Good luck
Your reasoning is correct, but only partially. If the whole market grows, it is more profitable to invest money in smaller and more promising coins because their volatility is higher. For example, I invest in the project Remme, I hope by the end of the year this coin will make minimum x5 https://remme.io/
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
Etherium is a reliable crypto currency, but investing all your money in the Etherium is too risky. The situation on the crypto-currency market is unpredictable and can change in any direction.

Absolutely, i support you in your decision making buying ethereum coin. Then if you have a enough money go for it. Ethereum is good potential alternative coin and they are next to bitcoin in all aspect of price value. The speculation of 2018 is not possible to happen because they are on right track. And if i have money same as i will go for it as you do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Etherium is a reliable crypto currency, but investing all your money in the Etherium is too risky. The situation on the crypto-currency market is unpredictable and can change in any direction.
Of course, I understand your fears and springs I know that the risks in the crypto currency business are very large. But if there are many other coins that can die, then with the etheric it can not happen. Virtually 90% of all coins are created by the etherium protocol.
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Now your goal is achieved. The development of eth is very fast, and I believe that in 2018, it will reach new heights in machine repair.
Pages:
Jump to: