Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 44. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
If I were to buy crypto I would definetly choose ETH because the way it is going is amazing. It is not only cryptocurrency but much more than that. They offer smart contracts, and a platform for all other decentralized projects. I think ETH has a great potential, investing in it today will definety going to be much more profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Buying ETH only will be the worst things I will ever do. You just have to buy other coins in addition to ETH so you can get much profits when it reaches your desired price.
Activity: 126
That's not good, if you intend to invest, you do not invest all your money, invest 50% only, so if you lose, you do not lose much
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
It is questionable decision. If I had enough money at the moment, I would spend some of it(20-30%) on investment into Ethereum. I believe that ETH can strongly change our world with smartcontract system. But don't put all the money into one basket. There are enough good projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

ethereum is one of a good coin, but i suggest you split your money for investment. you can choose bitcoin and ethereum. i'm sure they both will give you a profit. if you just a pick one i think it really has a big risk.

Why do you offer to split the money only between Bitcoin and Ethereum? Do not you see that there are more great altcoins that can bring you a lot of money? For instance, take Ontology and TRON, NEO and Cardano.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Ethereum rate is almost 12% down so you should little wait for more down almost $500 than you should need to little invest and watch more for down.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
If you like to take risks, then you definitely need to sell everything that you have and invest all your savings in the Etherium. You can be homeless for 2 years, but then you will become a millionaire.

That is not wise advice. Investing all in one coin is bad business and usually never end up good. In investing is more important to be smart than brave.
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
Do not invest all your money in one coin. I advise you to divide your deposit and invest it in several coins. so it will be correct. Ephyrium is a good coin for investing and they have strong plans for 2018. But this is a crypto currency market. Anything can happen here.
Activity: 154
You should not put all your money in one investment. You should decide to put the money you are willing to risk or you will not regret when you lost it.
Activity: 367
I think that it's never worth investing all your money in one coin, because anything can happen! As practice shows, it's best to invest in a few squabbles. The more their number, the more stable will be the profit!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ethereum will always be the best coin in here, and i am sure that it will be over $1000 in just a few months from now, but buying it with all of  your money is not a wise decision after all
Activity: 185
Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I never supported the idea of buying one coin for all my money, because in my opinion it's a big risk! I think that you need to distribute your money on several coins, so that your portfolio is resistant to changes in the market! No matter how confident you are about the future of the coin, anything can happen to it, even with ethereum!
Activity: 166
Its not good to put up all your money in crypto. Though when you get lucky, you will be an instant millionaire. But what if not. And what happen is the other thing? You will be an instant homeless then. So wise decision is to invest half of your fortune and save the half for your expenses. Goodluck mate. Hope for your success.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Don't take risk in investing all your money into one crypto currency, rather split your investment into 3 to 4 crypto like 50% into Bitoin and 25% into Ethereum and remaining 25% into Bicoin Cash or Litecoin. Putting all your investment in one coin is absolutely not a good idea and that has more risk for your investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
If you like to take risks, then you definitely need to sell everything that you have and invest all your savings in the Etherium. You can be homeless for 2 years, but then you will become a millionaire.
Activity: 308
I'd determined for myself at least 3 promising coins and the percentage in their investment (that is, which ones do you believe more promising on some facts).
Activity: 126
It will not be a good decision to invest all your money in Ethereum though it will not give you any loss . You don't need to buy eth with all of your money, values in the market are very unstable and you dont know what will happen to ethereum in much time, don't just trust your instincts, read and read more so that you will be more knowledgeable about ETH or whatever altcoin you will try to invest. One of the most important rules for successful investing is not to keep all eggs in one basket. A few years ago I neglected this rule and this led to bad consequences for my deposit. I recommend you to buy a few coins from the TOP-20 in order to make your investments less risky.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
It's not just what kind of coin to choose. Now there is a decline in all the crypto currency in the market. We need to wait for the price to go up and buy at that moment. I hope that in 2018 the etherium will grow to $ 1000 this would be an excellent result.
Activity: 84
No, putting all your eggs in the same basket even it's super potiental or what. That's the rule in life to protect your financial without taking any risk from this market ,ther most dangerous market in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: