Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 47. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
You should never spend the entire investment portfolio by purchase of one coin. We always need to diversify risks. Don't forget that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
ohhh, why will you do that when there is other new ALTCOINS with great potential, i will just advice you buy more eth and use the remaining to get some ALTCOINS that is still cheaper by holding till last quarter of the year which is always a bulish season..
Activity: 252
Merit: 71

Wow, I also definitely think that investing all your money in ethereum is not a good idea. For me, in digital currency  you should  be careful in using your money to limit your risks .  It’s will be safe if you diversify your investment. if you ensure that  you get much benfefit ,you can take a risks   ,.Because sometimes risks will bring to you a huge profits .You can have a try on doing it once to partly get experiences. You absolutely remember  that in investment , limitize the risks is the best way to get success.

ETH is an altcoin with very good development speed. This year, its value has also risen sharply. Many forecasts say it will surpass $ 1,000 next year and I think so too. The potential of ETH in the future is very open and good. I think investing in ETH is a good choice and can be profitable. But investing all your money in ETH is not advisable. Although it still grows pretty well, but still a little risky, if things are not going well, you will lose everything. Break your money and choose the right investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes, if you want to be rich, then I suggest invest all your money in Ethereum.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
I think yes. At the moment I try to buy as much ETH to reserve. I think the price of it may increase by the end of the year may be higher than $ 1000 for the end of the year. If possible I think you should focus on investing in this virtual currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
It is great that you didn`t buy, but you have even better opportunity right now. Because the market is going down right now and every coin is dropping in price. If you still think that Ethereum can turn out great, like I do, then it is great time to invest.
in any case, you need to have a certain amount of ETH to make transactions of other coins. But if we are talking about investments, then I consider the efirium as a very promising contribution of its means. This is especially true today, when the price is not too big.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
It is great that you didn`t buy, but you have even better opportunity right now. Because the market is going down right now and every coin is dropping in price. If you still think that Ethereum can turn out great, like I do, then it is great time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
ETH is certainly not the worst investment.
I would still advise against an all-in.

even if the budget is still very small, it is better to split up in order to be able to avoid a complete failure as best as possible.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency strongest beside Bitcoin and Altcoin leaders. You can invest Ethereum if you can not afford Bitcoin and I think it can make sense for your future.
Activity: 278
If it is your saved money I would suggest. Dont put literaly all your money into that, because it can cause a problem
Activity: 154
In my opinion, it's not wise to invest all the money in one coin, you need to split your money into different parts and only then invest in such a case is less likely to lose everything.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Never put all your money on only one object. If one fails, then it's over! But it's up to you, because at your own risk and own rich.
Activity: 370
Maybe you should not do it but i think you should not use all of you money buy other alts to make sure and om the other hand it is goof because the ethereum is good for long term investment as well
Activity: 126
I recommend that if you want to invest in cryptanalysis you should break your investment into some different cryptanalysts, so it is safe and beneficial to you than you spend all the money on the head private ethereum
Activity: 98

Wow, I also definitely think that investing all your money in ethereum is not a good idea. For me, in digital currency  you should  be careful in using your money to limit your risks .  It’s will be safe if you diversify your investment. if you ensure that  you get much benfefit ,you can take a risks   ,.Because sometimes risks will bring to you a huge profits .You can have a try on doing it once to partly get experiences. You absolutely remember  that in investment , limitize the risks is the best way to get success.
Activity: 224
buy don't place all your money in one coin, its way too risky. Instead, split the money and diversify, make your portfolio rich with a variety of coins
Activity: 29
Of course. At present, ETH price is cheap, please invest. I firmly believe that not only ETH will increase but the whole market will. Good luck
Activity: 187
never put all the eggs in one basket meaning to say don't put all your money in one investment yes its good to invest in ethereum with all of your money but its better to put some in other altcoin specially bitcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum is the most potential coin to hold for long term so if I we're you I will not invest only in one coin.
Activity: 479
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

ethereum is one of a good coin, but i suggest you split your money for investment. you can choose bitcoin and ethereum. i'm sure they both will give you a profit. if you just a pick one i think it really has a big risk.
Activity: 210
I have no doubt that ETH will rise in price this year. and I would be in your place investing in ETH while prices are low.
Pages:
Jump to: