Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 60. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
if you are into ICO's, better invest half of your money to ETH. the other half to altcoins.  always do your research before investing into other altcoins. good luck.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
it's up to you if you want to invest all of your money in ETH but always remember that the value of it is volatile you can't predict what will happened in the future.. all you need to do is wait for that moment.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 87
Putting all money in one isnt very advisable as the risk of losing it all is high, Ethereum is a good and stable coin worth investing in but its wiser to diversify, buy acquiring different coins.

You couldn't have said it much better . Thanks for the advice
Activity: 57
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I think you prefer to buy ethreum with half of your money, because the crypto currencies is long term investment. If you need your money and the price is goin down , you will lose alot.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
in my opinion you can buy ethereum for all yours money because to many people decided the price will more than 1 k after one year. so you can try)
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Of course you should buy ETH all your money to earn more money when the ETH price rises.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
You should buy ethereum but do not use all of your money to buy ethereum. You should also buy bitcoin and other altcoins so that you can actually have different coins and if it does so happen that a coin ends up failing then you have another coin to fall back on and make money from. Putting all your money into a single investment is never an advisable move.
Activity: 322
To take the ethereum is not too late. Saw just a lot of forecasts, according to which he can grow up to 1000 bucks already literally just about in the near future, and further promise and x2, and x3, and even x10. I personally do not really believe in such augmentation much, as well as those who shout about it at every corner, but to take a little of ethereum into your portfolio definitely costs while it is at a low start, but has not yet flown ahead with all the might
Activity: 87
I wouldn't recommend risking all your funds in one asset... Eth is a good investment in my opinion, but you need to diversify to keep your capital safer.

I concur with your assertion . Ethereum is good but diversification is always best, so as not to put all eggs in one basket
Activity: 184
You think you are correct you do the right thing, follow the new information and enter the market. good luck
Activity: 30
I wouldn't recommend risking all your funds in one asset... Eth is a good investment in my opinion, but you need to diversify to keep your capital safer.
Activity: 38
you selected true, from words and carefuling step of its better, do not think more
Activity: 70
NO WAY! I know you asked to stop responding but anyway it's never too late to join the crypto market by participating in some airdrops and looking how the coins rise after ICO) Try that one for example.
Activity: 140
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. As we can see, the price is going up now, so if you've bought it for 400$ it was a great investment. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 22
 Putting all money in one isnt very advisable as the risk of losing it all is high, Ethereum is a good and stable coin worth investing in but its wiser to diversify, buy acquiring different coins.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I think investing in one coin all the money is not the best plan! Even if you believe in its future and strong growth, there must be insurance in case your plan does not work, besides there are coins that will grow stronger!
Activity: 532

I think that this can be done by someone who is very knowledgeable about the prospects of the development of this project. For all other people, this is too much risk.
Activity: 728
Currently ETH is one of the most attractive coin to invest. Buying ETH you will probably be able to multiply your initial investments. Of course buying crypto coins is a risky decision but it can help you increase your savings.
If you are not going to increase your savings but just want to safeguard them then you should have a look at goverment bonds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think nobody should buy Eth or any else cryptocurrency with all of the money... I think everyone needs to buy different coins and maybe not only coins - for example use another investment like realty.
Activity: 80
I predict that ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, because of its versatility and smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: