Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 81. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stopped it. I didn't buy Sad
Yes, I think you should buy Ethereum as much as possible. Moreover, Ethereum price is still cheap but its development has been very rapid. I'm sure Ethereum can reach a very high price and beat other Altcoin. Ethereum could be the best Altcoin. And I believe Ethereum can prove it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I agree in putting all my money in a two types of coins than one coin only it is right that it is risky and maybe dump for a week and month that turns your money to zero. because dealing with your money to put in a coin my lose your satisfaction.
Activity: 336
Buy the ethereum, when the price was 370 dollars, it was a good decision. I'm sure that soon the price will be more than 800 dollars, the market has recovered, whales have bought at the bottoms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Not because there are so many other Ethnicum altcoins and can buy them with modest money because now the price of altcoin is falling, and I do not think I should buy with all the money I have because buying Ethereum also has risks, although Ethereum has good potential and popularity, and you can also invest in Ethereum in the long run
Activity: 113
most people, now wasting their Altcoin and switching to Bitcoin but Ethereum Cryptocurrency is next to Bitcoin and Altcoin leaders. You can invest Ethereum if you can not afford Bitcoin and I think it can make sense for your upcoming future
Activity: 121
If you want to invest all your money in a cryptocurrency, then you are a very risky person. However, I don't support you in this decision. You can divide your money into several parts and deposit them in several different cryptocurrencies. In this case, you insure yourself from the risk of failure.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Ethereum is good for long-term investments but you also have to buy another coin like bitcoin, so you get more profit, buy Ethereum and bitcoin now is the right time because I also buy now, the price goes down we can buy as much as possible.
Activity: 336
ETH is a very promising coin, I also believe in its growth this year. but if we talk about the right strategy on the market, then I would not invest all my money in just one coin, I would divide my asset into several parts and buy different coins. But i think ETH will grow and will cost more than 1k $ before the end of 2018. ETH is good option to invest for long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Buying Ethereum is a very good investment for long term. Even if you invest all your money on it, it's still worth it because ethereum is a highly potential digital cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. But sometimes, it's really good to have a multiple investment on cryptos than just having 1 kind of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I will invest ethereum and bitcoin, because for me the enthereum is also very good that we get now, because the price is now with low value, for me it is good to survive in long term.
and also for us bitcoin is also very good  to generate our daily income, because we will more easily get profit, with us trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Eth has a very good feature and most probably next to bitcoin. surely it will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 57
I personally think like you, I will not spend all my money into just one coin. Ethereum has great potential but I'm sure it can make a lot of money if I split your investment in some high-potential coins.
Activity: 252
Why would you put all eggs 🥚 in a basket when you're fully aware of the risk involved? You should not invest all your assets in a particular coin. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is recommended. who know what holds the price of eth in the 4th quarter of 2018
Activity: 98
No, you shouldn't buy a single coin with all of your money. You can divide your investment into several parts and buy three or four altcoins. It's a proper strategy.
In my opinion investing all what you have to one concret specific coin never will works out well. It's much better diversify your portfail.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
You do not need to use all your money to invest in it,
when investing in Altcoin, you have to raise your funds for that coin
and think if the worst thing can happen anytime whit that coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
If you like to take risks, you can put all your money in some kind of coin. Compared to other coins, the ethereum is a reliable investment. I believe that if you can all your money in the ethereum and you can wait until the end of this year, then maybe you can do x2-x3.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Well, the fact that ETH is promising with its so great potentials doesn't warrant anyone to put all of his/her investments on it alone, I think its wise and thoughtful to diversify into probably btc and several other altcoins such Neo, Monero, Ltc which are also promising as ETH. This in turn will make one's plan of realising huge profits in no time and probably become the next big man/woman in every of our regions.
Activity: 110
I think ethereum have good future. Ethererum can attrack many investor because have smart contract and many ICOs using ethereum network. In my opinion, ethereum will rising after down right now
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
you can buy with all your money or maybe you should divide it to other altcoins with potential to grow this year, investing all your money with one altcoin is good, but its better if you divide your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: