Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 78. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Ethereum - This is a very serious and promising project. I believe that one day this project will be the very first. I believe he will beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
My advice is you shouldn't invest all of your money just in Ethereum or in one other coin, you should divide your capital.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Only a very risky person can do this. It's too risky to invest all your money in one asset. If you do not want to have problems do not do this.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
if I were you I would not save my money on one altcoin, but some other altcoin that I think is potentially good in 2018. example we buy coin BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello! Well, in my opinion, we should not put everything on one coin, though this coin is very promising. Since there are many other great coins, and who knows which one can shoot and give a good profit. Therefore, it is better to analyze and select a few coins for investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Why you dont buy your money with ether that was a good move out there and obviously you are going to earn with ethereum. As we all know ethereum is next to bitcoin when it comes to market exchange to crypto and fiat money. There is something good about ether and that is obtaining it in just a mattee of seconds then you can have your ether. So if ever you will change your mind again then invest in ether. As an ether believer i know that one dat that ether will going to raise its price in the near future and you must trust in it. I am positive with the ether outcome.  Hopefully you come to realize its worth.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Ethereum is on of the profitable altcoins. It is good to make investment but you should know how risky is the investment. I prefer to you to divide your fund and do not invest all of your money in one altcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is a good time to buy eth now. You see when bitcoin goes up, ether goes up as well. But still remember the demands is the main thing never let your emotions control how you make decisions when handling this kind of thing.
Activity: 28
I suggest to Buy other Altcoins don't invest only in one altcoin it's more profitable if you divided your money into different coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is not sensible to put all your money on one alt. You should diversify and have at least 5 alts and bitcoin. Aside from btc it is wise to have
 other ógood alts for greater chance of huge earning. The good thing about spreading money on various potential cryptos is less risky. It is always safer to split investments.

Activity: 70
Don't put all your money, just save a part of it to Eth and the other to other altcoin.
Activity: 183
maybe for now is pretty good if bought ethereum. karen ethereum going forward soaring upwards. so this is a great opportunity.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Ethereum has good potential. for you decide whether you will invest all your money in one coin. Make sure you know the risks you will face. Think first before doing it
Activity: 294
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin in the crypto world, but do not buy anything with all of money, it shuld risky for you. You can buy it with 25-30% of your money, no one knows what happens next in crypto market. Trading is not easy to know. ETH is really potential Altcoin and after BTC its my 2nd choice, So I suggest you buy ETH carefully.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Buying ethereum is a good idea but buying ethereum with all of your money is not a good one. Use only partial of your money to buy eth and try to invest in other potential coins too so will have more chances of earning good profit.

Activity: 154
this could happen because the price of bitcoin volatile,but if you want to buy better don't buy ethereum everything because there is still a lot of altcoin a nice addition to ethereum like bitcoin, cash and bitcoin to the gold,try to buy some altcoin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Ethereum is good and strong but is also good to split the investment.
Activity: 322
I dont quite understand why people are asking to buy every coin with all their money,first thats a terrible idea to put all the eggs into one basket,theres a lot of good altcoins in the market and you just need to do some research so you can find which coin is worthy investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I believe the ethereum will be strong again this year, probably more than 1k will at least be there before the year it changes. I can not guess the future, but if I had to pick a coin, I would choose ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The acquisition of ETH, no doubt, will be the right investment decision. The ethereum has many advantages. In fact, bitcoin has more serious drawbacks. Therefore, many users still choose the ethereum. I think a sharp collapse of the ethereum in the near future does not threaten, so it's worth paying attention to the currency as an instrument of investing funds.
Pages:
Jump to: