Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 80. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I think that the price of the Ethereum will grow to $ 3000-4500 in 2018, but anyway, don't invest all your money in one coin.
You must diversify the risks. Now there are a lot of promising altcoins that will bring you more profit than the Ethereum.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
You are right that ethereum might hit 1k again or more,  but I won't advise you to buy ETH with all your money.
Try to buy other promising coins too,  because ETH already has a large market cap
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ETH is not only a good coin, but also the second best crypro. it has high growth potential and is likely to give good returns, Puttingg all your money in it is however a big risk, considering the volatile nature of the crypto market
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Depends on how much you are willing to invest. Whatever the case maybe, you might not necesaarily need to put all your money on Eth. you can also look into buying coins that are having their token sale or during ICOs... This is another cool way of investing because it usually generates a good yield at the end. XYO Network are currently on sale and you can be part of it by investing in the token sale.
Activity: 301
Invest those money that you are willing to lose. Invest only the extra money that wont affect your financial stability of lose.
Activity: 280
That is a huge question you can only answer yourself,because if you invest with all your money is a risk step you take by doing that, and if you want to invest make sure it is a legit coin you want to invest on.
Activity: 196
If you can see the future of Ethereum and if you believe that it will reach that price, you shoul invest on it, but i think don't put all your money because it is too risky. You should split your investment, half in bitcoin since its value is continously rising and half in ethereum so that you will have sure income.
Activity: 196
ETH investment can be considered as a good investment. I do not ever recommend you to put all your money. He may lose it as he earns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
good... just dont throw your all portofolio in one bucket. I think now you've get your way to invest. Investing on cryptocurrency will be great if you get your best spot to buy, when it is?  It would be great if you have a good plan for middle or long term investment without never carried if your coin which you buy get volatile movement on market. Always investing with free money there is my opinion. Nothing to lose with our investment until reach a price what we are expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132

You should not buy ethereum with all of your money, don't put it all in one coin, split some of your money in a coin with high potential, good projects, like Neo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17

Well, have time to buy an Ephereum for 360$? You were so upset that you did not have time to buy and the market gave you a chance. Now ETH will go again to a thousand.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
What, are you crazy dude? Do you imagine the risk of your plan, if all your money do you have right now convert to ethereum, what if your wallet gonna hack by someone out there or you forget your password, so what will happen to you now, do you imagine that? Before you do anything please always think the word " WHAT IF".
Activity: 27
A lot of people have asked similar questions, the one good answer you will get from the forum is: Don't invest all your money in one instrument!!! That's basic bottom line knowledge. Now if you want to be specific about cryptocurrencies, you can do a combo: ETC + BTC and you will most likely do good. Again: prices will fluctuate: do not invest money you need, only use extra money you can  spare...
Activity: 182
In my opinion, you can do it if you want and if it will not affect too much for your daily life. Because Ethereum is valuable and expected to go up soon, but there is always a risk because the price is unstable. Also, there are other good tokens and tokens that you can buy in addition to ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
maybe you should buy ethereum but not all of you money because theyre still good altcoins out there you just need to find what is the best altcoin there by doing some research
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Better if you split your investment bettwen Ethereum - EOSIO and may be some of  Cardano because that projects will get tons of profit in 2018 remember my words !
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
You need to diversify your deposit by several coins, these can be major coins and alts.
Because if you invest all your money in one coin, there is a big chance that you will not make a big profit + a very big risk  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
No, putting all your eggs in the same basket even it's super potiental or what. That's the rule in life to protect your financial without taking any risk from this market ,ther most dangerous market in this world.
Activity: 210

Yes, I also believe Ethereum will reach $ 1000 this year. But lately there's a lot of bad news about crypto, so I'm only going to buy the amount I can afford to lose
Activity: 350
all your savings should not be spent part of it, so you do not take too much risk even if the price is so low
Pages:
Jump to: