Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 79. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
As good as any investor will have the same risk with other investors. The difference is his decision. After experiencing difficult times, maybe it's time ethereum back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I would not advise. It is better to divide the bank into pieces in order to avoid a strong drawdown. Ideally, 50% should be stored in bitcoin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
All the money to buy it. It's the first rule of the players on the exchanges. You can invest 10-15% of your Bank ,ie you are not afraid to lose. After all, the currency market is unstable and you can both earn and lose all your money .do not take risks for the sake of dreams of easy money.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Though ETH has good fundamental but in the market now many competitor of ETH, they try to become better than ETH and also has strong fundamental, just like NEO, XLM, ADA. And because we only make prediction, split the money in to different coins is better for risk management.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There are number of differences between tokens, coins and currencies when evaluating so it would be better to find their advantages before putting all money in ETH only. Be carefull, I think!
Activity: 168
What is your goal to invest? Obviously we will not be rich in one night. If you believe in ether technology then put your money in there and do not look at the charts until next year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Ethereum is one good coin, I think putting all your money into it is not that bad, for sure you will earn a lot when the market goes back to green. However, you may consider other altcoins because there are also good ones that can compete with ethereum. I think the more coins that you have, the more chance of earning huge profits. Just invest on coins that will be good in the future.
Activity: 238
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
ETH is very future, behind BTC. ETH business is expanded and easier on forums, more ETH technology-based development projects ... more and more more customers and ETH transactions ... Making the ETH market expand And ETH currency increases value. But if it was me, I would not invest 100% in ETH but invest in ETH 40%, 40% for BTC and 20% for other currencies.
Activity: 226

Ethereum is a good coin and id advise anyone to invest in it as it has the potential to make you good returns,  Putting all your money in it is however an unnecessary risk that not only limits your investment scope, but also exposes you. ts better to diversify your investment by investing widely, spread your money cross crypto instead
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think you shouldn't buy any of the cryptocurrencies with all your money. Cryptocurrencies are all very risky investments you should only invest something likr %10 to %30 of your money into them to stay safe.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
etherium is certainly a good coin, but to invest everything in it is unreasonable, you will get more profit by buying different coins.
Activity: 107
I think you should diversify your portforlio instead of using all money to buy ETH only because it is done with the expectation of higher profits and reduce risk.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Yes let say ethereum is one of the potential coin but you know what is possible to happen to ethereum if the price decrease and once you will buy ethereum with your all money your money gone or lose some of your capital. It's not a good Idea to invest all your money to ethereum because better to invest only the extra money..
Activity: 434
I would by the Ethereum not in December, but now. It is going to rise. It is rising already. And, if I were you, I would not put all of my money, because it may lead you to have zero money, from which you will not be able to make a living.
Activity: 252
now we can buy eth with all money again?now market is more stable and it may be recovery again,i beleive market can grow up soon
Activity: 124
if you are still in doubt, you can buy it for half of your money, because the price of etherum also still has not risen far. but I am more brave to invest all my money, because I am sure the price will surely rise in this year, at least for the end of this year if it can not rise in the near future.
It is also true, if you still hesitate about price, of better investing half of our money, but if it's already very confident we could invest all, but we must know of profit and loss statement that one package, so ready to get lucky must ready also for the opposite.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Ethereum will still get to more than $1000  if you buy it  or if you don't. I think issue here for investors should be the potentials and the value of ethereum and most importantly the rate at which ethereum is developing it's platform and it's real life use cases!
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
if you are still in doubt, you can buy it for half of your money, because the price of etherum also still has not risen far. but I am more brave to invest all my money, because I am sure the price will surely rise in this year, at least for the end of this year if it can not rise in the near future.
Activity: 95
Ethereum and other crypto currencies are the prettiest world and in this world, things can be a little bit different. However, I think it's also dangerous if you are expecting to put all money to only one coin! Grin
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if you want to become a rich person quickly, then I suggest you to buy Ethereum (ETH) with all your money and this is the right time to buy Ethereum (ETH), because Ethereum (ETH) price will increase until the end of December 2018, and that's when you will become rich, because you invest all your money in Ethereum (ETH) and my estimate of Ethereum (ETH) price at the end of December 2018 will reach $ 1500 even more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: