Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 77. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Buy the ethereum, when the price was 370 dollars, it was a good decision. I'm sure that soon the price will be more than 800 dollars, the market has recovered, whales have bought at the bottoms.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
While it sounds like a good idea, it's actually not. In fact the risk is higher because of volatility in the cryptosphere.

It's better to diversify your capital and spread your money buying different coins aside from just ethereum. This way if one fails to live up to your expectations you can always capitalise on the other coins you bought.
Activity: 129
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
But you can now buy ETH.  The price has grown only by $ 100.  And I think that you are right and by the end of the year the price will be $ 1000.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
You must divide your assets into two or three parts to reduce the risk of investing.
You can get a share of your assets to invest in ICO,
 which is currently an going investment trend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
We don't know really if you did invested your 1K$ the time you posted on this wall, that was in Dec.last year. Anyway, you probably enjoy your market gains or earning from Ethereum investment. In any market trading/investment, it is always wise to spread out your investment for what ever ALT coins or project. If something happened to the Stock market, one can only lost part of your investment and possible gains in other project, as market react to any news, specially concerning Crypto currencies with the issues on Banned,Scammer and the issue on regulation by Global Market Community. good luck invest wisely..
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I think Ethereum will cost more than a thousand dollars. Most likely its price will reach $ 2,000. Based on this, I think Ethereum should be bought.
Activity: 190
The etherium is growing now, along with the other altcoins, but I do not think that it will reach the level of $ 1000 in the coming months. Therefore, it is not advisable to invest in the etherium in my opinion.
Activity: 70
Ethereum has a lot of issues from the past months,and nowha another weakness we have seen,soon over this coin will be useless so dont invest ethereum consider buying BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Why not? Russians used to say that the risk is a noble affair and to buy Ethereum to all of your money (hope that money is not your last one Wink) is the same thing. I don't know how high your profit will rise after this deal but I'm sure the level of adrenalin in your body will be much higher! Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Only crazy man buy crypto for all money.
The main rule when investing in cryptocurrency is to spend money that you not afraid to lose.
So if you not afraid to lose all your money you can buy ethereum with all of your money  Smiley
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I think ETH price will be more than $1K this year. Because it is a the second coin after bitcoin. It got a very good community, which will support the coin. And also, right now, it got a stable price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Hello! Well, in my opinion, we should not put everything on one coin, though this coin is very promising. Since there are many other great coins, and who knows which one can shoot and give a good profit. Therefore, it is better to analyze and select a few coins for investment.

Indeed, I am agree with this strategy. We should not put all our egg on one basket. Better we devide our investment in several coin and i think that can minimizing our loss when market drop the price
Activity: 490
Yes it is, the Course of the Etherium in 2018 interests users not so much because it is useful information, how many because it can be earned well, even if you do not understand what basically is at stake. A regular increase in the rate of crypto currency allows you to earn quickly, especially if you have several thousand dollars in your pocket. There is another strategy, some users prefer to wait a year or half a year, until there is a significant jump to the crypto currency.
Activity: 252
It's not clear: for what period you'd like to invest? You want to buy it now less than $500 and sell it more than $1000 in 2018. I'm not sure, that it will be in the nearest time. May be near to the end of 2018... But you can make the better investments for the annual period, to my mind.

I did so, I bought the Ethereum for $ 500. And today this coin is worth 600 dollars. I think that the price may rise by the end of the year to $ 2000.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Though  this coin is very promising and can give us a good profit, but still it is not wise to put all your money in one investment only. Distribute your money to coins who has a good value and  always.  Divide your capital as saying goes never put all  your eggs in one basket alone.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Do not. Buy eth with some money only. We can not predict the eth price will be high any longer and may fall. I suggest to buy bitcoin also some to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Still, I would advise you to distribute your capital into several different coins, bitcoin and altcoins. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 203
If you have a lot of money you can buy different altcoins like ripple which you can hold for a long time. You can buy ethereum using half of your money and 25% on ripple and 25% also in btc if you want or 50% to btc and 50% also to eth. It is good to hold a lot of coins for investment

Ripple is a LIE, i dont understand why there are still a lot of people buying that shitcoin, it has no utility, there are more than thousands of tokens more useful than this one.

Activity: 100
If you have a lot of money you can buy different altcoins like ripple which you can hold for a long time. You can buy ethereum using half of your money and 25% on ripple and 25% also in btc if you want or 50% to btc and 50% also to eth. It is good to hold a lot of coins for investment
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There is always a chance that everything will collapse. Anyway I will join the majority of those who answered: now is the time to buy Ethereum. Naturally, if you buy it, then not for a short time, but for a long time. Somewhere before summer or autumn. The ethereum will grow, maybe not quickly, as before, but it is stable.
Pages:
Jump to: