Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 39. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
buying ethereum keeps you from the risk of loss, you can see if the tron will be one of the coins that has not shown a stable price movement like ethereum so do not throw your money for speculation on the unstable coin, ethereum being the top choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 15, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

As far as I know, the Throne is good for day trading because of high volatility. I'm not following him. Many times I met this opinion on the web. In addition, many believe that it is not very good for long-term investments. At least, i wouldnt invest everything that i have, in the TRX.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 15, 2018, 06:31:28 PM
Well, i will recommend that you buy ethereum for reason been that it has a greater future in terms of value. When you talk about alternatives crypto currency that may replace Bitcoin it is ethereum which mean in the future ethereum value will increase significantly.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
id rather to buy a coin that has potential to growth .. ETH for safe investment .. you can buy TRON coz it will release mainnet soon, and good things on the way ..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 15, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
Both are potential coins to buy i would prefer buying tron eth. Tron is having tieup with Forbes 500 companies and Tron is revolutionizing the industry in many ways 
But tron for me is not that confident as etherum is, for me 2nd coin on market won't make anything that will just make him go lower than now (only market is able to make that). So for me i would pick eth.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2018, 04:44:56 PM
Difficult choice. Now TRON is a very promising coin, because a lot of good events will happen at the end of this month. It seems to me that  TRON should significantly rise in price.

I don't see it so difficult. TRON is promising, but very young coin. I prefer Ethereum, because it is well known and already has proven itself on the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 15, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

Hearing about a project isn't a good indicator. Buy Ethereum, bercause it is well-known, it's noticed on so many exchanges and there is a usecase to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
i would prefer to buy both the coins Tron and Eth both the coins have great potential this year we can expect 10x growth of these two coins in coming months
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
there are big differences between the two coins eth is going to be ahead of the market for investment in ethics will always be valued.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
I think you should have bought Tron already. It was pumped like shit since last year. There are dozens of tron holders who made profit and sitting on it so, its not good investment at all in my opinion..
Trx will have much events soon. And if team will not sleep then project wait a bright future. A lot of investors hold many Trx and wait more then 900 sat. That's why any have chance to buy and sell with profit yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 15, 2018, 03:30:31 PM
I think you should have bought Tron already. It was pumped like shit since last year. There are dozens of tron holders who made profit and sitting on it so, its not good investment at all in my opinion..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Difficult choice. Now TRON is a very promising coin, because a lot of good events will happen at the end of this month. It seems to me that  TRON should significantly rise in price.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I would invest in Tron, Tron is going to launch the mainnet launch at the end of June, and it is going to increase his value from now until the launch after the launch it possibly will tank hard but in the long run Tron is going to thrive, it could reach 1-2 trillion in 5 years, it will be a top ten coin as it is a groundbreaking project that will make an impact to society, this new technology will help the mass adoption for Tron and crypto in general.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 15, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
If you want to go for soundness and security more than speculation, ETH should be your easy choice hands down.

ETH is world leader in a few categories, TRON is a baby compared to it...
That's the clear fact, compared to ethereum Tron is a baby in the cryptocurrency network. It requires more space to grow and  it getting listed among the top ten of coinmarketcap in terms of trading volume doesn't mean it could defeat ethereum in the short. It grows high, but to achieve the same it needs to travel long.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
May 15, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
If you want to go for soundness and security more than speculation, ETH should be your easy choice hands down.

ETH is world leader in a few categories, TRON is a baby compared to it...
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
Both are potential coins to buy i would prefer buying tron eth. Tron is having tieup with Forbes 500 companies and Tron is revolutionizing the industry in many ways 
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

TRON is also one of the potential development and promises of profitability. However, when compared to Ethereum, TRON can not cross Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it is very popular and widely loved. Many ICO projects use Ethereum as a platform, many large investors are holding Ethereum, they also fully trust the altcoin. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost over $ 2000. Right now is a great opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum because its price is quite low, only about $ 720.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
Eth for long term
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
Tron for short term but make sure you know when to exit
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd
But I keep small amount of tron like gamble
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

I think you should buy TRON. Actually TRON is a very potential altcoin and it was recently discovered not long ago. A potential company will always have a strong momentum as many investors believe.
ETH is a good altcoin but it will not bring too much profit to you. Why not look for the strong fluctuations altcoins?
That would be the favorite coin of the professional traders in the Crypto market.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
I would advise you to split equally $ 500 and buy ETH NEO EOS and TRON but I think TRON is not the best idea. Don't put eggs in one basket. It's unsafe. Better to buy 3 5 7 altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: