Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 38. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
Perhaps many will not approve of my choice, but I vote for TRON, as Ethereum is losing its relevance, every day more and more.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
TRON today has grown very well. I think that this will continue for several days. This is a very volatile coin. I prefer to invest in more stable coins.
But TRON could just pump in near future so investing in it could be really profitable for shorttime holding, but of course eth is better for long one.
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
TRON is so hot coin in my looking ha ha i'm just kidding man...I'm just strength to see TRON 24 hour trading volume really it's really incredible.
Of course you are going to invest with TRON.I think both coin are so good you can invest any worried.Have a good future with two both of coin's.
ETH is the best for long time investment.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 21, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
TRON today has grown very well. I think that this will continue for several days. This is a very volatile coin. I prefer to invest in more stable coins.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
As for TRON it looks like hyped but Ethereum will be the best option to invest in. I thoughtfully believe that Ethereum will yield by x100 if invest in it now due to it dims in the market. Hurry to buy Ethereum and look forward for a greater profit in due time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 21, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
I would invest in both tron and ETH Tron is doing a mainnet swap soon so i think price will grow
That's right, both of these coins can be kept in the investment portfolio, but still, the situation with TRON is very risky.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
I would invest in both tron and ETH Tron is doing a mainnet swap soon so i think price will grow
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
I think that ETH is much more reliable than TRON. I buy a TRON for quick speculation. And I'm ready to buy ETH for long-term storage.
Yes, indeed, TRON is suitable for short-term investments, and Ethereum for longer and more reliable ones.

I think the price of ETH is also supported by the miners.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
I think that ETH is much more reliable than TRON. I buy a TRON for quick speculation. And I'm ready to buy ETH for long-term storage.
Yes, indeed, TRON is suitable for short-term investments, and Ethereum for longer and more reliable ones.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 20, 2018, 03:50:29 PM
Activity: 371
May 20, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
if you have enough funds, just buy Tron and ethereum
because, tron is the silent giant and ethereum is the game changer in crypto industry  Wink

TRON can be more valuable in the upcoming months, but I don't give up ETH for TRON, my personal choice anyway. The same for other ETH-like projects as well.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
I choose Ethereum, it is a well-known coin, which has no equal, with the help of ICO the price of ETH will rise to heaven.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
May 20, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
for sure it will be ethereum to invest rather than TRX, and why did you choose TRX for your second option? there are many good and potential altcoin to invest rather than buying tron, i think its useless and will undervalue soon. many ICo using ethereum smart contract so its hard to make ethereum price under $500 this year, make your decision to buy eth and hold it until last year, it will raise in the end of 2018.
Activity: 327
May 20, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
if you have enough funds, just buy Tron and ethereum
because, tron is the silent giant and ethereum is the game changer in crypto industry  Wink
Activity: 518
May 20, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I think you should buy TRON. Actually TRON is a very potential altcoin and it was recently discovered not long ago. A potential company will always have a strong momentum as many investors believe.
ETH is a good altcoin but it will not bring too much profit to you. Why not look for the strong fluctuations altcoins?
That would be the favorite coin of the professional traders in the Crypto market.

And why cannot the guy buy both of these altcoins? Ethereum is pretty expensive, and TRON is very cheap. He can easily get a lot of TRX and several ETH.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 06:27:02 AM
I bought the TRON recently on the decline and I think that in the next few weeks the price will start to rise again. Let's see.
Activity: 210
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 18, 2018, 06:19:56 AM
according to me the ethereum is better quality. Like 1 cheapest chocolate in the market with 1 quality chocolate. The choice is yours. But I am getting ethereum.
Activity: 532
May 18, 2018, 06:00:58 AM
well if you prefer quantity then you should buy tron and if you are after quality you must buy ethereum personally i believe there is no match between tron and ethereum. Ethereum has proven track record hundreds of dapps built on it and loads of partnerships it is a true OS for the blockchain 
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 18, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
In my opinion, you should buy TRON because of some reasons as follows:
- Zero fee
- 1 billion USD developers rewards
- 100 million users
There might be few candy faced suited guys tweeting about TORN being better than ETH but I and many like me would never agree. It is like if you say the day is dark on a sunny day. ETH has been one promising technology in the market and has profitable since day one.

Investing in ETH is safe and the percent output per init counts. You can invest in TRON as well to have a taste of its market but it would be an all foolish thought to call TRON better than ETH.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2018, 08:13:41 PM
Everyone must have ETH in their portfolio. But I do think TRON is a good coin. Tron is the coin the crypto community has been dying to see. While all the other projects are begging for donations (XVG) or clinging onto partnership promises, Tron is actually delivering. I would suggest you to buy both the coins and hold them. They both have great future ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: