Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 15. (Read 7683 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
You should continue to invest but make sure that you are only investing when the price of the coins are down so you do not end up making losses. i would advise you to also pace yourself and the rate that you invest at, the thing is that the price is always going to fall lower than it has everytime the price goes down so you should make sure that you are buying the bottom.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 06, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Yes, keep investing in high-quality ICOs and have good prospects in the future. As well as diversifying your investment in several potential coins. The ICO that is growing at the moment is getting better content. So you can have investment assets at various points that can lead you to a fortune with a high price and long-term benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Yes, investments always are useful for the future. Especially in crypto which will take place later as well. Invest in cryptocurrencies and your income will be large.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Maybe this, but do not be discouraged to continue to invest in projects that you have analyzed!
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
This year's encryption market has great risks. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. But now I think it has fallen to the lowest point. If you have enough money, I think you can invest in this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
You need to invest always, but do not forget to sell profitably that you have already invested, at the same time .
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 06, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
the reason you are strong? If it's just because of the fear of exposed the scam. I think this is a very absurd. Because of all the effort there is definitely a risk. You must also dare to take risks.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
yeah, i know your feeling. that's so confused but you know investing in a risk-based approach, going forward or stopping depends on your analysis and your fortunes as well. Goodluck
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
I think it's worth it under any circumstances. So, as crypto-currencies many now gain growth. And you need to make the right time and to invest in time. Pleases all. And the capitalization of coins and prices. And the main thing is that development is evident.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
Depend which ICO. It is not same if you invest in some nice project with some use case and some shitcoin ICO without any use case. You should do good research before investing.
Activity: 127
August 06, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
92% of the projects have failed. Why continue to invest in ICO? Although I have not invested in ICO and I have no experience in ICO, I have a friend who has invested in ICO and lost a lot of money. There are too many cases of failure around me. I think ICO is fraudulent. At least 90% are fraudulent, so protect your money and don't continue to invest in ICO.
Activity: 177
August 06, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
Yes for me ico is quite risky however it is also profitable. you should review it first before u invest.just invest what u can afford to lose..invest mostly of your money to the top 25 in the cmc so that ur money is more secure
Activity: 65
August 06, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
it all depends on you, if you have no experience and you do not know how to choose good projects, my advice is to abandon the investment
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 03:28:34 AM
I think that investing in ICO is quite risky now. Even with good projects, after listing tokens on the exchange, they fall in price. You will get profit from investing in ICO only in the long term.
Activity: 110
August 06, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
You better keep investing and you have to be more careful in choosing a good ICO, because there are so many fraudulent ICOs that you have to analyze ico by reading white books and road maps and you participate in the telegram group project that you want to invest. Because with the price of Eth like this it's better to invest than selling coins
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 06, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

I think that the timeout it is the best decision now. If you already have invested to some ICO,  the best thing it is to look what will happen with this projects.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
If you want to have a good future and something to pull off when the time comes, then , yes you have to invest. Invest to some solid investment and the one you trust.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
There are pros and cons to each of these investment types.ICO investments come with a potentially higher return on investment, but they also come with higher risks. One factor to consider when researching an ICO is how the ICO's pre-sale goes. An ICO pre-sale can indicate how a token might perform and whether there is a demand for it.do your own research first.
Activity: 140
August 06, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?

If you still have the resources then invest but of course leave a bit for your savings. Do not risk all you have.  Because if you stop you deprived yourself of getting successful and have a bright future ahead.
Activity: 40
August 06, 2018, 03:03:36 AM
I think it all depends on you. Investment involves risks. You must do research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: