Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I continue to invest? - page 17. (Read 7683 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I advise you not to invest now in the ICO.  Most likely you will only lose some of the money.  Now it's best to invest in coins, for example ETH and BTC.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 05, 2018, 04:41:05 PM
Elementary be careful what plan to choose. But you do not have to invest, if the amount of money you invest affects your life, and if the disaster has the ability to lead you to a difficult story. Than some other invest their time and effort, for example, take part in generosity.
Of course, do not forget the basic rule for investing: you need to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.
and even if you lose you need to understand that this market is based on pumps and downs not only in market price but in our wallets, we could lose 3 thousand but in next week we could earn two times more, just make a nice hit and wallet will increase in money.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 05, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
I do not think that you need to stop investing in ICO just because one project failed. I would just be more demanding to select projects for investment
Activity: 128
August 05, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
If you come to the crypto world and have a desire to invest, then you do not need to focus only on the ICO. Indeed, there were many scams in this industry in early 2018. But you can pay attention to cryptocurrency exchanges and invest in well-known coins.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Yes,  definitely  you shall continue  investing in bitcoin because  nowadays the price of coins are getting  too low. So that you can buy more and more coins. One day this market will definitely  rise and you could get a very huge profit in it, which makes you rich.
Activity: 309
August 05, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
ICO is the reason why the market is finding it hard to recover. Stay away from icos and watch the market recover. Put the money in an existing coin and boom, lambo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
But its a matter of choice, but presently they are many ICO that one can invest in and crown the investment with patient in other to make better during the time of disposal. But one can also work as bounty hunters to make side profit apart from i nvesting
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
August 05, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
I understand such questions, nowadays situation in crypto-world a little bit nervous.. Market is red for almost 7 months, ICO industry full of scams. 2018 definately not the best year for crypto (only January lol)
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
now investing in ICO projects is very risky so you can invest altcoins like waves or ethereum, these coins will grow! they are solid projects and reliable team. new ICOs are scam generally.

Many new ICO have also interesting and promising projects. But this requires money. If anything, I would have taken something cheaper.
Activity: 21
August 05, 2018, 04:17:44 PM
I think investing is not good idea. Bounty more perspective and savety for your money
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
I don't see the reason why you shouldnt, the market situation now is very favourable for anyone with intentions to invest as the coins are cheaply available take advantage of the situation and invest in quality coins. thes coins somehow, get to regain value during the bull run,so invest when you still can
Activity: 504
August 05, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Elementary be careful what plan to choose. But you do not have to invest, if the amount of money you invest affects your life, and if the disaster has the ability to lead you to a difficult story. Than some other invest their time and effort, for example, take part in generosity.
Of course, do not forget the basic rule for investing: you need to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 05, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Investment is very good and I think you dont know when you will have a good news because always there are scam projects but the best way is to ind out which is legit and invest into it.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
of course should, investment is the easiest and most affordable income for everyone, there is nothing complicated, but rather addictive to the head in the process
Activity: 201
August 05, 2018, 03:27:49 PM
I did not invest in ICO because I do not want to take risks. I prefer to invest in coins that are already on the stock exchange. When I earn money from investments and bounty I will try to invest this money in ICO.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
Why don't you think that you will in remain 8% of successful people investing ICO. You know ICO is a risky project when you will have a less possibility of success if you are a winner you will get huge of business.
Basically, ICO will get success at the right time when all conditions are fulfilled in the market.
You should be patient and wait for a great success.

Yes, some ICOs recover after being falled, but some make a new hit to the moon.
I think it is done when team is dedicated and brings second breathe into the project.
Activity: 301
August 05, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
I don't think that now it is necessary to invest big money in ICO since their tokens become cheaper several times immediately after entering the exchange. However, if the market recover some of the tokens can show very high growth.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 05, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
I had invested one ICO previously, it failed although I didn't contribute a huge amount on it. A news yesterday made analysis on blockchain ICO projects, mentioning 92% of these ICO projects are failed.. Should I stop investing the others or any really potential ICO suggest?
I would rather advise you to invest in proven good crypto coins. Because now there are so many ICO coins that eventually become fraudulent. So you have to be careful.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
I don't think you should stop investing simply because some ICOs are scams, you should only observe and believe in projects that really have a future, and that the tokens have a function beyond the change in some exchange, if you research the project well and you like the white paper and are fulfilling the promised roadmap, I think there are many possibilities of success and that the final product is satisfactory.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 05, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
The other day the market showed us two very bullish news. The most important news about entering futures for Bitcoin from the NYSE. Therefore, it is very promising to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: