Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 16. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 28, 2018, 07:24:51 PM
I don't care if you are going to give up or not but maybe you should give up if you cannot sustain any losses during some time! You can only lose money with this mindset!
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
I am also sad about this condition where I have many tokens but it is not valuable because the price of coins after listing has dropped dramatically, it looks like the ico project is no longer interesting because there is only fraud that is not a team that is developing the project with all its might
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:52:35 PM
Of course you can not give up , but I think now you need to join the ico very carefully and if there is some confidence in the project then Yes , and so it is better to miss
Giving up is not an option. The coins and the ICO's will get a high value eventually if the money does not stop.
Activity: 350
October 28, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
Of course you can not give up , but I think now you need to join the ico very carefully and if there is some confidence in the project then Yes , and so it is better to miss
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
A part of me wanted to give-up as well in bounty because for the last 3 months we were not able to earn a substantial amount compare to previous months. But on what I see, many existing and legitimate companies is venturing in cryptocurrency or in blockchain. Seeing them venturing is something. All of them is doing there homework and they have connection why they are doing it at what will be the future of cryptocurrency. Therefore, it provides me an assurance that there is something on this and only those who stay and continue planting will reap the reward.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
It seems to me that it is never necessary to be given. It is necessary to work and go towards the aim. It will be only this way possible to receive result.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 05:51:48 PM
I think that time has been spent much, you have learned much and now you shouldn't recede. It is necessary to go further, up to the end.
Activity: 126
October 28, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
You should not give up , of course now in the ico very few projects that give good money , but I think in the future the price will recover
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
Never give up. We all know that scammers are everywhere thats why we have to be careful im choosing a good project. It doesnt mean that if you failed once youre hope to earn a good profit also loose. Make your mistakes teach you.
Activity: 616
October 28, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
Why should give up? I think you have not done the bounty or airdrop well. Also, keep in mind you need to be patient to get some profit form bounties. At least you have to wait around 3 months.
we cannot give up with circumstances while we can still do it. not only do you experience bad luck but almost all experience the same fate but this proves that who is weak will disappear and the strong will survive.
Activity: 294
October 28, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
At the moment, the ICO is not stable.Many believe that at this time it is very good to invest and wait.I think it's the right thing to do .It is good to make long-term investments now.I believe, it would back with great profit in 2019-2020.
Activity: 266
October 28, 2018, 02:43:49 PM
Dear friend. All beginners go through these steps. First, we get acquainted with the airdrop. Like crazy performed them in batches in the day, several dozen. And then we get acquainted with bounty and subscription companies. Remembering your wasted time. I have been engaged in cryptocurrency for almost a year. And in my wallet for more than 200 different tokens and of them cost money is very small. I'm sorry for taking the time to give up now. I will not. Russians do not give up)).
Activity: 333
October 28, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
Why should give up? I think you have not done the bounty or airdrop well. Also, keep in mind you need to be patient to get some profit form bounties. At least you have to wait around 3 months.
Activity: 882
October 27, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
Never give up. You what? We need to keep working and try to take the money from these whales. There are scammers in any field, you must understand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:49:16 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think you have participated in bad campaigns. Our current Cryptocurrency market is suffering a lot from the economic downturn of the world. I recommend that you still work harder and choose better projects. Look for good management teams like Amazix, Bxunty, etc.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 27, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
I don’t think this the best time for you to quite why because you will miss a lot of things and money to and also if you give up at this stake that’s mean a lot of people will be losing there hopes in crypto.

You are right we are started yet with cryptocurrency and giving up is not a good idea. There are promising projects with a good team and product, so crypto can make the world more decentralized.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
If you give up now, it will be not wise, because who knows when you (and we all, for sure) get another chance
meet a born of whole new industry - like Crypto now. It s same as Dot-com era; or, before that, invention of PC;
and before that, invention of semi-conductor and transistor.

Crypto will change the world and i m, personally, very glad live in same time with this.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
I don’t think this the best time for you to quite why because you will miss a lot of things and money to and also if you give up at this stake that’s mean a lot of people will be losing there hopes in crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
Surrender means to forget about your goals and admit defeat. Recognize that life has won you. This is the worst thing you can do, and then regret looking at how Bitcoin takes new heights.
Activity: 406
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 26, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
From where you want to give up? First do work as per your ability then give time to your own work, and if you done it right you will get significant result, and if you don't get much, modify the way you work.

First, by applying airdrop you can't get money as much you think. It is really a simple work anybody can do it so because of the maximum number of participants, you will get tokens in very low value. If you want to earn decent worth of coins just change the way. Apply for their bounties through your social media, blogs, vloags, translation or forum signature. I am also a bounty hunter, and I am very satisfied with our work.

Before give up, try hunting as much as you can. Once you will do it, I am sure you will get tokens for decent amount. Keep Trading! HODL Trading! Happy Trading!
Pages:
Jump to: