Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 126. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
   Don't give up....everything that happen to is charge to experience. Try to research first and know their project if where is this all about,i mean you need to know the purpose of the project,read their whitepaper,know their platform,and know the people behind this project before joining those project held by the ICO or airdrop. This can help you find a good project that you can earn better and not wasting your time. In crypto knowledge and learning is very important factor to become successful and to earn more profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
July 11, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
Yes it's time to give up now instead of wasting your time on promoting scams, Out of every million ICO's there you can find a few good and promising with real teams Cheesy Have a few hours on researching the market to see which ICO's are fake and which ones are not, Few hours could really make a difference.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
Yes, you should give it up but not everything, you just should give up joining airdrop only Smiley. You no need to join any airdrop anymore cause it's not worth Smiley. At this era, I think to be able to earn money in crypto world you need to have a lot of knowledge about it so if you don't have much knowledge so you need to learn about it first then you can find out so many ways to earn money in this cryptocurrency world Smiley
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
July 11, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I agree it is so much hard to discover a very good and profitable Ico now, you promote them for a long time then you ended up with nothing there should be regulation here so people will not get scammed again and these airdrops are just a waste of time for everybody.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 11, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
Most ICOs and new coins are outright scams, and the ones that aren't are mostly worthless. Your time would be much better spent getting a job in real life, any job, and using the money you earn to buy Bitcoin than wasting your time making other people money via these scams.
Consider investing in cryptocurrency as an investment channel to get more income and do not invest all your time in it because you can be disappointed when the market is constantly fluctuating. I believe that the potential of the market is great but it takes time to develop more steadily.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
everywhere and write that 80% are scammers and continue you work or not you decide.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
July 11, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
Most ICOs and new coins are outright scams, and the ones that aren't are mostly worthless. Your time would be much better spent getting a job in real life, any job, and using the money you earn to buy Bitcoin than wasting your time making other people money via these scams.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
July 11, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:08:12 PM
Of course NO. It is necessary to work even more. More such chances will not be. Only now you can earn good money in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
July 11, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: