Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 79. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
Don't give up now because  the is very bad you have to stay strong and in no time you will be glad you hold you coins and tokens tightly
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
I would like to know more about the project before spending the time in it, it free to join the airdrop, but almost waste your time, due to the fake ICO and multiple accounts, how you think one people have mange over 10 account for joining them, even the ICO have successful but you nothing got in it, now, I will read their whitepaper and the team before joining it, also I would like to invest in the promising project better than join their airdrop.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Dont give up to join any airdrop and bounties even if some of them are not pay, but i believe the more you join the more to pay, that is natural to wasted time for that because project is good so be patience.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
You don't need to leave here. I suggest that you don't focus on pursuing or profit a lot here if you don't have a reserve of money or a regular job in your daily life.just take the time to get income and not be fixed by your fixed income here.
So you don't have to waste your money and your production time here and you can still work your job every day.
Activity: 110
August 12, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
Noeadays market is very bad so Most of ICOs bounties and Airdrops are scam. If you are lucky person you earn a lot of money from ICOs bounties and Airdrops but you should invest to market’s coins now this is right choice for me and better profit than other ways like ICOs and bounties. Buy now and hold your coins around one year
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 12, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
If there is a desire to finish the business started, then there is no need to give up. So you can not do anything worthy in life.
Activity: 187
August 12, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
The idea of giving up can be considered in sentimental and emotional aspects. We must forget religion in the crypto world to move without frustration and big loss. At the time of the highest market, fraud will not get time in this selective market. So we are people who can inspire ourselves and focus on projects that really will give us an advantage.
Activity: 121
August 12, 2018, 03:03:36 AM
I don't think you need to give up because of how everything is now because the situation is going to be a good one in the future
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
August 12, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
Please give up if you want to give up. Nothing prevents you from giving up. But I want to advise, to join the ICO project, you must first read their whitepaper and check their team and developers. You have to choose an ICO that has good potential to follow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
To be successful in Crypto will certainly experience unpleasant things, but we must stay motivated and not give up, always think positively and look for a trustworthy bounty or ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 12, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
Dont give up now, you can still commit your time more on bounties, select a good bounty that has good ratings from trusted site and dont only relied on social media campaign.
Activity: 32
August 12, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
The person who introduced me to cryptoworld had same and similar issues too.
Most of this ICO came as good but later turned scam even with some worth only peanuts but today, he is making it big with crypto.
And thats the spirit am applyikg too.
No matter the failure in an ICO to deliver doesnt mean other ICOs would not deliver.
Its not time to give up.
The crypto market is moving higher for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 12, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
Many of bounty hunters have been at that situation ,many users were scamed but keep it up with time you will understand what is what and then all will be right keep working.
Activity: 48
August 12, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
When investing in cryptocurrency, you need to not spare this money, say goodbye to them as if they were not there. If  you look at the schedule every hour - such investments are not for you...Patience to be rewarded, you only need to wait
Activity: 57
August 12, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
The day you give up, thats the day you loose your belief.
This is a market and world of crypto, there is nothing thats stable, today its up tomorrow its down.
So i would suggest you keep up the belief, if one fails, it doesnt mean the other 99 would fail too.
So in my opinion, dont give up.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 02:40:31 AM
I think that you do not need to ever give up and especially now before the market grows. I am sure that growth will soon be there. And now you should drop your hands, one moment before the victory.
Activity: 83
August 12, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
No never give up we need to be think positive that the market someday will rise again never give we need to trust this forum.we can still hold our token soon the market will be back in normal.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
This is not the best time to quit. I can assure you Good profit from airdrop and bounties once you do your own research before engaging in their activities.  I have made so much from airdrop and bounties.  Just keep trying you will definitely win some day.
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 02:19:51 AM
Don't give up! this is the time that you have to stay strong in crypto because there is a flood of increased coming and you will be glad you gave up in crypto investments.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
Giving up is never an option but if it is to you then why not, WE live n a world full of opportunities that you cannot aford to live unsatisfied with what you are doing, one thing however that you must be sure of is that when you leave, leave with no room of ever regretting, for we know how the crypto market behaves,  there are chances of it recovering an i have a feeling that when it does this time, it will go through the greatest run ever
Pages:
Jump to: