Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 80. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 12, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
Despite the negative situation, I continue to believe in the potential of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that the purchase of coins at today's prices will soon be able to bring a good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Metahash
August 12, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
You did some mistakes and all of us we did mistakes when we was the new on the market. I think you should use your know-how on the market. It is very early for the give up
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 12, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Do not, it is too late to give up, you need a little more patience otherwise you will regret that you surrendered before the very turn of the market. I believe that in September the market will begin the recovery phase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 01:31:07 AM
it seems that if you give up right now, maybe what you will get is only a loss, you should not be easy to give up there will definitely be another way to succeed.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

you should can to join a good project and read tips on choosing a good airdrops or bounties and they will pay you well. my advice, working on this airdrop or bounties is 'noting to lose'. Don't expect too much
Activity: 33
August 12, 2018, 01:18:30 AM
in my opinion, you are less intelligent in choosing ICO before investing, causing you to lose a lot. I suggest you if you want to invest in ICO, read the project's web or whitepaper and find out what the project's goals are. after that you see who the team and advisor are behind the project. You are looking for the name of the team and advisor from Google and read whether the team is really the team of the project and has experience in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 12, 2018, 01:13:05 AM
before you join a bounty campaign make sure that you chose the right one, imagine 90% of ICO now is a scam and you joined all of them lol, that is a waste of time and effort, before you join a bounty do a research first about the project and the team behind the project if they are a legit and real company it's easy to Identify them, join a bounty with a well know bounty manager because they only work with good ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
You will never experience that if you did a research you can prevent that from happening because nowadays there are plenty of Scam Projects popping out ! So better Stay safe mate
Even if there is a lot of those scamming websites out in the Internet there is a tiny percent that there could be projects that end up well for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 12, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
If you give up today you will lose the opportunity to go to the moon. My advice to you is give your best shot, and believe what you are doing.
Activity: 102
August 12, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
You will never experience that if you did a research you can prevent that from happening because nowadays there are plenty of Scam Projects popping out ! So better Stay safe mate
Your correct mate, we have no time to give up. All we have to do is just to wait patiently and promote crypto to have more investors. This business need to have a lot of patience, because it will help the market grow and will give us the chance to have higher profit.
Activity: 308
August 12, 2018, 12:44:40 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
If you are tired doing crypto works then starts working for yourself in real works. Not all people are destined to taste the pleasure of everything even in cryptoworld. There's a lot of people here claiming to be a losser, then if you are thinking you are one of them then it's time for you to leave, why not?
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
This is just kind of sideline because usually you need to work too, and refresh your mind. Using bitcoin is just a extra income for those who just focus only in their computers and do nothing just browsing that's why they use it but in instance they should also work as their proper income.
Activity: 68
August 12, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
I don't think you can give up easily, you should be able to keep trying to be able to get a lot of profit and if you lose then you must try to recover the lost assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
If you want to give up, think about the reason you started. Take some time to find good projects, you will avoid being scammed. Of course, not all.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 12:14:11 AM
You should not give up investing in ICOs. For the world to grow with new technology, they certainly need investors like us. Because you are not good at searching, you are not looking for any potential ICOs, so you are scammed easily.
Activity: 350
August 11, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
I think it's better to give up, go to public work, get a job, and earn their miserable $ 200, and those who remain will be on this forum until the victory.

I think the best thing is do not quit a regular job, whatever you have started in crypto, you can still continue and do not give up but make sure you don't quit your regular job also. In this way you will still have your regular income, your crypto will become your part time job only.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

Yeah, definitely true. Participating in various campaigns at the same time does't necessarily mean that you'll get some that will pay. This is not a matter of chance and luck. Learn to choose the right ICO. Do your research first before joining. That would save much of your time.
Activity: 209
August 11, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
Don't give up because if you do such thing it will really affect you later in the future when you see what crypto is bringing for the universe
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
yeah, there's been a lot of scams lately. and the rewards are very small. but still I will continue to participate.

No,i dont give up its true the price right now is down.But i still continue to work because i have confident everything will be fine sooner.

Pages:
Jump to: