Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 83. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
I never got lose hope in crypto because in many aspects it helps me grow as a person. I believe cryptocurrency will rule the world someday and patience is the key.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
August 10, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

No ! Dont give up , its normal on cryptocurrency.
When market rise up and go down 
And market conditions surely determine the price of a coin.
I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price
You must be smart if you wanna join airdrops, there is too many fake airdrops , dont spend your time to participate on fake airdrops ! do research by yourself , before you participate !

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
everywhere and write that 80% are scammers and continue you work or not you decide.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
We all have paths that we chosen to go through, some think you have made a wrong decision and might end up into scam ICO's but believe me with a careful choice of ICO and with the help of research you will definitely earn and your efforts will get paid off.

If the guy asked this question, it means that he is not going to give up. He has been just hesitating what to do. I suppose, we all need to have more patience - in case, when you sell the cryptos, it will be a loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
I think many of the bounty hunters who have given up now, making money by being a bounty hunter are quite tiring, there is no guarantee that you will get paid, you are only guided by the beliefs you instill in yourself and you continue to cultivate those beliefs, let alone the ranking differences very far, it also greatly affects the results of your work as a bounty hunter, sometimes bounty hunters are only used as a tool for the ICO to collect money, and the funny thing is, we unconsciously believe that and want to do it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 10, 2018, 02:04:46 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

thats normal i think. almost ico now a days are something fishy., but there is project that can give enough token and has a impressive value when getting in the market. must look around, find most legitimate enough and true transparency is important to pick an ico.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
I suggest you should not give up. Even this market makes you lose a lot. But if we want to save the loss, then we should continue to hold in this market and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:00:18 AM
It seems to me that now, with this market condition, one should be guided by projects with good potential, development prospects and an excellent team.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

In the first place you should always trust those coin that has a good potential or in other terms the coins that always in top like bitcoin , ethereum etc , because most of the ico nowadays are full of scam and promises so be careful next time.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 01:49:08 AM
No its not a good decision to give up now and even for the coming days. It's just a simple circumstances to encounter in crypto, there's a lot of chances to come and to choose from, just deep your patient and hold on tight. Work hard on it and you will rewarded.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
I don't think you should give up now. I know that we lost a lot in this year's encryption market, but I think if you give up now, you will lose more. I suggest that you should continue to do so now, because I think the encryption market will pick up again.
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 01:45:09 AM
i am disagree with that,giving up wont make any sense,,though some ico are scam but not all of them,,you can still continue by making a deep research on ico before joining am sure with that you willsee a better ico to do,,so never give up now
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 10, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
I'm agreed with you but not 100 percent 2 to 3 are fake out of 10 in ico but many ico are genius I don't know what is happening with you but be positive and research about project before join any project.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
We all have paths that we chosen to go through, some think you have made a wrong decision and might end up into scam ICO's but believe me with a careful choice of ICO and with the help of research you will definitely earn and your efforts will get paid off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

Now the situation on the crypto market is such that it is necessary to take an extremely responsible approach to the selection of a suitable project with a good development potential. Therefore, the assessment and study of the project should be taken particularly carefully.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:10:58 AM
Before you give up, think why you start doing or earning cryptocurrencies. Giving up is not an option if you already put your efforts and hard work, what is the point in all of the things you sacrificed if you are going to give up just because the market is down this past 6 months, it will all just go in vain if you won't make a fight, you have to be mentally strong for your profits in the near future.
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
I think not all projects are scams because there are many  legit of them, but you need to do some more research and continue to observe and experience about the real plattforms or the fake one.
It's better not to give up, just continue and learn more.
copper member
Activity: 23
August 10, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
My bros, this is not the good time to give up, hold on a little bit time, maybe 1 or 2 month the market will grow up agian.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
We shouldn't give up now. Than we give up, we better contribute to make improvements. We better participate in making improvements by giving suggestions that the ICO is more responsible and there is no more ICO fraud. I just hope that there is an official party responsible for the ICO. This means that this party will later provide a feasibility test whether the ICO deserves to enter the community or not. Besides this official function is to provide licenses  for ICO operations. This official party also monitors the running of the ICO and takes action if the ICO is not responsible. I am sure that if this is realized then the crypto currency will be trusted by the public and people do not need to worry about investing in ICOs.
Activity: 99
August 10, 2018, 12:48:11 AM
You should still survive, if you give up then you will experience more losses. Indeed I also regret the existence of increasingly widespread ICO fraud. They use this golden opportunity to cheat so many people feel disappointed. Therefore, as a wise crypto currency player, we should be more careful in choosing ICOs. It's better to spend longer as long as we understand the ICO that we follow, if necessary we can make an analysis of the success of the ICO itself with the help of a SWOT analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: