Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 75. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
Personally, I buy with all my might, lend money, take assets out of business. I did not expect below 6000 dollars for Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
You should not give up in the crypto currency, especially the condition of many ICO frauds. Indeed, there is an increasingly easy access to making blockchain-based applications by riding on the ethereum platform, making more new ICOs appear. This ease and generosity is used to make fake ICOs that only commit fraud to invest even though the coins invested are not valuable at all in the market. Most of these ICOs are only products of ambition to get money easily so we must be very careful in choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
No, if you want to listen to my advice, never give up, even if your assets are in a downhill condition. This decline will not last for a long time, there will be a time when the crypto returns to recover and increases all coin prices. Be patient in waiting for this period to pass. until you reach the maximum level of satisfaction. But remember, all you do is apply to potential coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
You can do bounties.
For some guys here, Bounties have become something like a permanent job. These people do not give up, they continue to work and earn good money. As for the cryptos, we all have to hold alts and BTC now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
I believe that you will always give up. Yes, crypto currency is not an easy business. But the result is worth it. You just try to be morally stable. To this kind of events. In any case, after the fall, it always takes off. So wait for your time!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
i don't understand people who not believe in crypto and still in it. here is not gambling place guys, cryptocurrencies is the future and some day they get what they deserve.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 14, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
Why give up??Just be highly selective now with the bounties,read alot about a particular project before joining it's bounty.Make sure they have a solid team and are capable of raising the amount they spoke about.Just don't give up,there are always good projects around
No! Before you give up remember all the earnings that you've got on those bounty campaigns that you've already joined. If the reason of giving up is because of the bounty campaigns that failed, better to read and research about those bounty campaigns that you will joined. Make sure that the bounty that you are joining is capable to reach there soft cap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Please note that this quote is "quality is better than quantity" dont join in so many campaigns without a guarantee that will pay you. Its OKEY have less, but the price tag is a real amazing one. Search before you join such a risk of fraud will decrease. You have a chance to get money by joining the best campaign there.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
don't let you give up because by giving up you have eliminated your hopes for the future ...
if you give up then you will never be a successful person, because successful people will never give up ...
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Rather than giving up you should wait for a couple of months more.
Just leave alone your crypto coins and look back after 6 months or 1 year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
August 14, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
Now the truth is a lot of fraudulent ICO programs that try to postpone the moment of token distribution by their investor and hunters for bounty in any way.It took a lot of time. No remuneration was obtained. This is a fraud. It takes up most of the time. We should let all the fraud projects be exposed. Let more people don't do it, so playing Crypto is just a side course, so nothing is in vain, because we also do not know if one day we get the gift tokens from participation we join bounty, then we become rich by selling the tokens
Activity: 504
August 14, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
In the crypt, information is very important and it makes no sense to participate in all bounty campaigns. I think that it would be best to have a mentor who can give an advise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
your experience will be your precious wealth. u are accumulating experience , For your future investment . if you give it up, u won't get anything. i hope you can keep going
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 14, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Sorry to hear this but I do not think you should give up because of that because there are so many legit and profitable projects too. You only need to take time to carry out a deep research of the projects and know its potentials before you invest or participate in promoting it.
Activity: 532
August 14, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
if in my opinion you are not the name of giving up in the crypto world, because crypto is our future even though there is a lot of decline in the price of each coin, but with the decline that has occurred then with a short time certainly the price of each coin will also recover and stabilize
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
I feel you, sir, I feel like giving up supporting and promoting fake or none profitable projects. But I look it in a positive way, I believe that someday my hard works will pay off and make much profits than I expected. So cheer up!
Activity: 179
August 14, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Give up? It's a no-no perhaps it's a blessing wherein you can bought some coins for just an affordable price. Even though it really dip in the market still trust and keep hold your coins you don't know what happen on the other day. Maybe it goes up.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
it all depends on you alone if you give up now I think you are losing for the future, because in the crypto world this will definitely be better developed. If you get an inappropriate payment, maybe it's your fault that is not thorough in carrying out the project that you followed
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
Dont give up yet and Dont lose hope better to invest in sure ICOs and be aware of scams. Some ICOs are scam and some are not choose wisely and learn more about the project. If the project is very active and the developer is always active too thats good. Goodluck
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
Yes indeed it often happens to everyone, not just you. In my opinion, even more detrimental to investors. nowadays there are a lot of projects in ICO, airdrops that are fraudulent and scams, it has become commonplace for me now. this will worsen the image in the crypto world. I hope this kind of incident doesn't happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: