Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 76. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
Your observation is correct but take your time to under study the project before supporting such ICO. I am also  a victim of what you experience and I do not just join any airdrops for being a bounty hunter. Do not quit rather try and be selective on which project to support. Do your own research
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Choosing 1 or 2 before starting is better than choosing multiple projects at once. because after all it's a hope. if expectation is too much with a few coins, then hope will also come a lot and disappointed will also be obtained. You should be wise to choose the program that you will follow and be selective so that things don't happen again
Activity: 420
August 14, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
Surrender can always be, but to achieve the goal is really a complicated undertaking, so I make a choice in favor of the goal. Once you reach the goal you will understand how pleasant it is that you did not give up and did everything to become rich.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:45:53 AM
You do not want to surrender. Bounty campaign has been very beneficial for some. it'd were appropriate if could just ask directly from those which have been successful through bounty and ask approximately how they had been able to achieve some of these suits efficiently.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:48:25 PM
It is worth trying alternative ways, not to refuse . Perhaps they will be more effective .
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 11:38:35 PM
We have to be careful, and if you see other people doing a lot of accounts to cheat, report it immediately.
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 09:02:59 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Don't give up now. Better to have research about the projects you are about to join. There are projects thats are worth working for and will really pay you real tokens. Just be patient on researching good projects and I guess, it will be worth it.
Activity: 176
August 13, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

Never give up! There are still plenty of good ICOs out there. The hard thing is making a proper research and finding them out.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
I am sure that the market will soon recover, and we will get a big profit.Crypto is a tool that can help you make a lot of money.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
Never give up!!! Always look forward.
August 13, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
No. Of course not. There will always be time to give up, this is the easiest thing that can be done, but an impressive result is achieved only by hard work.
Activity: 197
August 13, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
You should be candidly more grounded and that you should include this much mettle inside yourself to confront any sort of circumstance and that surrendering isn't something great. It is smarter to remain solid than to act like the manner in which defeatists do. All you require is to get together the entirety of your fearlessness and that you should continue putting your earnest attempts and that you will get the outcome which you want.
August 13, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
Never give up, there are always  better days ahead, the Madison cyclical
Activity: 151
August 13, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market that are scams, so I think investing in ICO is not a good choice, so giving up investing in ICO is the right choice. You can choose to invest in some of the top cryptocurrencies in the market. The risk of investing in them is even smaller, and waiting for the market to pick up, you can also get huge profits from it.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
August 13, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

You're right, a lot of bounty companies don't pay us for our efforts. But this does not mean that these startups have no future. Sometimes our hopes are higher than what we get and it is very frustrating. But don't give up. We need to move forward.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 13, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
No never give up we need to be think positive that the market someday will rise again never give we need to trust this forum.we can still hold our token soon the market will be back in normal.

YES! I agree, do not give up now and regret later when the market becomes stable. Like i keep saying this is just a phase in the crypto space that will soon pass away and we all will live to forget this season. Nevertheless, investors will only see this season to spice up their portfolio for the stability is not far away from now. Let's keep supporting cryptocurrency in whatever way we can, the community needs us much more now.
Activity: 181
August 12, 2018, 07:11:12 PM
you need to keep working and it is better to choose projects to get to the scammers less.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 07:10:42 PM
You only need to follow the rules given by the subject so you can get tokens, if you don't follow the rules then you won't receive anything. if it's like that you better give up.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
No you shouldnt give up now. This days you need to be extremely accurate in your analyze and calculations. Times when e can make investments blindly past, now the rules get tougher.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
Investing should not be abandoned even if the electronics market is down. This market will quickly stabilize again. Keep your coins if their prices are too low. Over time, the price increases, you have the opportunity to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: