Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 74. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
Now is definitely not a good moment to give up because the prices are down. Give it some more time because you might be in good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
We can't predict where the market is going now because the market is still so depressed that it will be difficult to recover in the near term.

But I'm still confident in cryptocurrencies that the market will go up again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
The snake is crypto market  is cyclical, and if you start trading, you must understand that the there are times of the dump.  In order to earn you need have enough patience, so do not give up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
I think that as long as you don't give up, you can succeed. Since most of the ico projects are scams, but some of them are true, I think that as long as you study seriously, you can definitely find valuable projects. do not give up.
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
A lot of people are giving up right now and capitulating. You can see it pretty easily on crypto twitter. I think its ok to pull out any capital you might need for your life but try to avoid getting out of 100% of your positions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
I think you should remain optimistic in participating in various bounty programs going forward because not all ico are fraud so you can achieve success after being able to master your patience although the duration of work is relatively long.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
I think, at the present time we should not give up investing in cryptocurrency. Although it is in the times when the value must drop quite quickly. But maybe this only lasts for a few weeks. I think we should wait until the end of 2018, the value of the new cryptocurrency can become normal.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
Don't give up, now that the price of alt coins especially ETH is dropping, most of the shit ICOs will exit and leave only the one that really true to their project.
Activity: 183
August 15, 2018, 04:07:26 AM
If you give up at the present time, you will lose money. The market is showing signs of improvement. If you can sell to monitor the market and can buy at the right time.
Activity: 149
August 15, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
No, don't give up yet. Take it as a learning experience. Been there as well and I know the feeling, like you were betrayed when you have done everything. Right now, I'm not doing that much airdrop. I'm mostly researching the project and the team behind it, looking whether its legit. I'm also into bounty now but I'm just selecting a few ones that I think have great platform.
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
I suggest that you don't give up now. Even if we lose a lot now, if you give up now, then we will lose more. To invest in this falling market, you must have enough patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
If you do it, you will lose a lot of money and oppotunities for earning on holding and other long term projects, do you want to have such losses? I think no.
Good motivation, I also think that you can always surrender, but in fact the most important thing is to achieve your goal, this is probably today the most important idea that you can achieve the goal and you will be able to get rich.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
Something incomprehensible happens to the market and I can not give it an explanation, because the reasons for the Ethereum so much to fall in the price are clearly not there. I think that we should not give up, we will survive this crisis
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
No, you must stay positive although there are many scam initial coin offering, also some of the bounty specially airdrop is not profitable anymore and although the crypto market keeps on dumping. We should not give up because I know cryptocurrency has a great future, all you need to do is believe and learn more about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
I suggest that you don't give up now. I know that the encryption market this year is very bad, and we have lost a lot. But if we give up now, then we will lose more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:23:55 AM
Investing in ico projects is very risky because it is very difficult to determine the correctness of some good projects  Sad
Activity: 44
August 15, 2018, 03:20:45 AM
I chose to insist, not give up, because several friends around me did get a lot of wealth from the investment of cryptocurrency, and my own real experience made me trust the trading platform of cryptocurrency. The third point is Every new technology development needs everyone's support.
Activity: 127
August 15, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
I don't think you should give up. If you want to stick to it, there are a lot of good quality and effective projects waiting for you to join. I think you can join multiple projects at the same time, strictly abide by their rules, and wait patiently, you will get huge Profit
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
If you do it, you will lose a lot of money and oppotunities for earning on holding and other long term projects, do you want to have such losses? I think no.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
I totally agree.  I already too long time participate in the company of generosity and practically nothing have paid.  I certainly knew that there are a lot of scammers, but there are more than honest ones
Pages:
Jump to: