Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 77. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
if airdrop is not a guarantee to get a lot of rewards, if the bounty is indeed a lot of problems right now because many projects do not pay bounty participants because of coin sales when the ICO does not reach the target, but all this does not make us as bounty hunters give up, stay optimistic in the future, choose a number of proven project developers
Activity: 384
August 12, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
No, you should not give up now. Because many people have experienced things like you. So you don't give up just because of that. Surely someone has felt a failure and stress. And you must be strong and walk thinking about the future. Because your future is still very long.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
I also want to Express my support. Never give up. This is a typical situation that happens to many. Try to make more effort to study the project to immediately weed outright scams. Probably later you'll regret giving up now.
I put a lot of trust in this market because I realize its potential is huge and the opportunity for growth is great. Cryptocurrency is a very good market but currently its volume is very small compared to its potential so I will continue to invest in this market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
Giving up without taking anymore chances will lose your golden opportunity. It takes times though but definitely worth the wait. I, too experiences that and much worst is getting banned. I started again, back to zero and still never give up. Luckily it all went well and still hopeful to get that pot of gold of mine.
Activity: 62
August 12, 2018, 06:36:44 PM
continue to participate in projects and you will succeed. it is better to study the projects in which you join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
Observe this statement " quality is superior to amount" dont join such a large number of crusade without affirmation it will pay you. Its okey to have less however the token cost is genuine wonderful. Pursuit before join so danger of trick will diminish. You have opportunity to pick up cash by participating in the best crusade out there. Attempt to discover those battle and for beyond any doubt you will be happy after work

Nice to hear that, don't ever give up because those are just for losers. Keep moving because you will learn from every failure you experienced and this would make you stronger that next step you will be taking.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
Observe this statement " quality is superior to amount" dont join such a large number of crusade without affirmation it will pay you. Its okey to have less however the token cost is genuine wonderful. Pursuit before join so danger of trick will diminish. You have opportunity to pick up cash by participating in the best crusade out there. Attempt to discover those battle and for beyond any doubt you will be happy after work
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
August 12, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
I also want to Express my support. Never give up. This is a typical situation that happens to many. Try to make more effort to study the project to immediately weed outright scams. Probably later you'll regret giving up now.
Activity: 630
August 12, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Do you know it's part of the risk that you have to face as a bounty hunter? Never complain, do the best you can, even though you have analyzed the project carefully sometimes it can still be trapped in a scam. So don't give up, try again.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

If you can still manage the risk, the time and money then why quit. How can you get back the lose that you have or how can you reach your goal for your future. You cannot have this much by being employed. So for me i will not quit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:06:50 PM
Giving up is not the best answer it only makes you weakling and you keep giving up the market may not be nice but that does not mean it wont get better but i do not advise you to give up always its not  healthy at all
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
Just as I experienced but you do not have to give up, you have to be more careful in choosing the project you want to promote. You should always pay attention to token sales, if many are interested in purchasing this token then proceed to promote the project. Smiley Wink
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 05:50:05 PM
It happens sometimes but you shouldn't give up your work. At first Time I didn't get my token or reward for long time and I never stop to get reward.
Activity: 87
August 12, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
The idea of giving up can be considered in the sentimental and emotional aspect. We must let go of old beliefs in the crypto world to move on without frustration and great loss. In moment the market is heading for a definition the scam will not have time in this selective market. So we can reassure ourselves and focus on projects that will really bring us profits or a need.

I strongly agree on your point regarding of the aspects that people might show to everyone. But,this should not affect one's self give up what has already done in crypto. It's should not be focusing on the idea that because of different speculations about crypto market you are doing that. The only thing you have to do is keep up and face reality. Anytime,we can still get profit if positivity surrounds within yourself.

Even the price of the market goes down, I will never give up. We have patience to wait until the price back to goes up again because patience is the key to success of our future.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

If you are time rich but cash poor then I would suggest you continue to sign up to bounties, airdrops etc as I really do believe in the future BTC price will be significantly higher so whats worth a small amount today will be worth more in the future.

However, if you have some spare cash it may be better to just invest that instead of your time. Or if you have a GPU give mining a try
Activity: 238
https://eloncity.io/
August 12, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
Thougb the present condition of crypto currency is not what will wish for but with time market will be OK and we will laugh at the end. Never think of quiting or giving up now. Endurance is what it's required for.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

You shouldn't expect big things from ICOs, airdrops and also bounty campaigns. In my opinion, improving the trading skills is the best thing to do for reaching great profits and of course a better income. But without improving your skills, do not try to make investments or daily trading with big amounts.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
Don't participate in any project without doing your own analysis. It's the most important to read about the project and know its idea and take a look to the team experience and the roadmap before  participating. If you didn't do that you'll fall many times with a scam projects.
Activity: 95
August 12, 2018, 05:06:23 PM
You are not supposed to give up now. If you give up then you don't get any profit at all. Indeed there are so many ICO scams that we must be careful in choosing the right ICO. You must be patient waiting until the market conditions improve. I'm sure that the state of the crypto currency is a cycle so that by the end of the year hopefully the situation will recover and return to normal. Too bad if you give up now you can't attend the party later this year. You can be more patient by continuing to monitor market prices. Hopefully the price of crypto currency will stabilize soon.
Activity: 219
August 12, 2018, 05:00:00 PM
No, don't give up now. Everybody operating crypto knows that the market is so bad presently but what the market is experiencing is a sign that the market is going to be a better one in the future to come. Don't give up for this even the time to buy or invest in cryptocurrency so in the future you will have huge money.
Pages:
Jump to: