Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 84. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
Don't give up, I think there are many places in cryptocurrencies that can make money, such as translating white papers or video software. As long as you do this, you will get paid.
Activity: 64
August 10, 2018, 12:44:50 AM
I think most people here have problems like you, but I don't think you have to lose to your problem, you better make it as a passion to improve your research before participating in the project.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 12:43:24 AM
I'm as confused as you are. I got a lot of tokens for my wallet in half a year, but they are not worth anything! Should I keep doing that? I do not know.
Activity: 234
August 10, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
There is no point to give up now. We all face up and down sometimes. You just have to be patient.
Activity: 55
August 10, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
You should quit if You think that You are spending Too much Time on Air drop and bounties for Too Little earnings. Instead You should Take Your Time and analyse each Project that You find to Know if it has à potentizl or not. You have also to remember that Bounty tasks done on social Media are not What Bring the Most Money do You have to think More about What is the Most rewarding and not do Every Air drop and bounties that You find on bitcoin talk.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
I know how you feel right now for I too did participate in ico that was not good at all. That is why it is important to do your research and study well the ico you are planning to join. Yes there are a lot of ico out there that are bad and even worst scams but if you look more diligently you can still find projects that are decent and good.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think you should not give up now. There are a lot of good projects out there, but you can not find them yet. I think you should invest more time checking the quality of the ICO before participating in it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
survive in crypto market is not easy to us.it really hard to if we have no any experience and skill to survive.but it doesnt mean we have to give up about this condition.time will teach us and make us be profesional investor.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
You don't need to, make everything your motivation to take in more about how to locate a decent ICO or not. You frequently don't get the aftereffects of the projects that you take after, which means you ought to have the capacity to close how great or not the project is.
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
I suggest that you continue to maintain in this market, and you may lose a lot in this market. But if you give up now, then you will lose more. But if you keep it, I believe that the encryption market will pick up again.
Activity: 276
August 10, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
You can give up if you do not want to earn income and it will make you failure. It if true that some ICOs are just scam fleecing investors and bounty campaign participants. But there are also genuine and good ICOs in the market and choose best ones and participate rather than quitting. Consult with friends, pick ICOs rated good by experts to avoid possible scams.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 10, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
It will not be a wise idea to quit bounty campaign just because some ICOs did not give you rewards. It will be your good decision if you try to find good projects and participate in them. In my case, I have also been defrauded by many new ICOs and what I got from all these happenings is lesson. There are also good and genuine ICOs in the market. Choose the ICO that are rated good by experts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
for the time being you better not give up right now because when you give up maybe you will get a lot of losses you better keep holding the assets you have not to give up easily. Take advantage of rising and falling cryptocurrency price movements to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 11:51:02 PM
You must choose better items or items to pay for tokens or COINS already listed on the exchange. You can earn some money by participating in such projects.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:48:35 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

yes you are right now most ICO projects are scams. but that won't make me give up. we need to do more carefully and carefully in choosing an ICO project. although many ICOs are scam but there is still an honest and successful ICO project. I have tips before we join the ICO, we should examine who the manager and team members are and how many ICO sales? if the seller is good and the team works well then there is no harm in joining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 09, 2018, 11:45:26 PM
And is the bad side of this bounty job, you cannot make sure to yourself that the project you are support and doing marketing with might be a scam or you'll end up not being paid. Too many projects are looking ICO as a gateway to the luxury life by the sake of investors and are just using bounty hunters as an instrument to get their agenda done. Just be wary but dont give up, you cannot deny that some of those bounty gives generous income.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
Dear friend,
Oh, It is up to you. But in my opinion, anywhere can a place that make us to get profits is not safe place. So we must live with them together and protect ourself. I know it is so hard to keep sercurity from scam, but let's try.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
Dont give up there is always a hope for every failure that we experienced.We should learn the tactics in our holdings to reduce looses next time we try it again.There is always a success for hard work.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
You are a Vietnamese? Haha, Do not try to join as many campaigns as possible but take some time to find out if the campaign is worth your time. Try your best my friend!
Activity: 146
August 09, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
I suggest that you do not sell your cryptocurrency now, don't give up. Continue to persist for a while. I know that we have lost a lot now, but if we want to reduce losses, then we should continue to hold them. If we give up now, then we will lose more.
Pages:
Jump to: