Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 85. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
You made the first mistake by not paying proper attention to the project you are joining and rather than using your valuable time to select quality projects with products, you were busy using all those times to want to pack up as much as possible different altcoins including shit ones and now you are thinking of giving up.

My advise is for you to see what you have not been doing right and make amendment and in this case, try to do some little research on the project so it can be worth your time. Getting a quick glimpse about the authenticity of a real project should not take you hours.

No need to give up, it's a matter of acceptance and recognizing some problems in order to develop the part that caused some errors. Be always positive here in crypto world and hope for our success together.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:32:57 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

I feel you. I also experienced this failures, Yah. I also stop for a while to work here because of that disappointment but look at me now, still willing to take a risk and give ny best in a bounty that I participate. Do not give up because you experienced that, instead learn from it. Used it to become wise and to choose the right bounty and airdrop so that you know-how to dealt with it.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
August 09, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
My advice is, you have to be very selective about the projects you select to promote. Before registering for bounty, study their project by reading the white paper and also check out the team behind the project.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 11:29:01 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You never mentioned the exact number of airdrops and bounties which paid you. From my experience, I can say that somewhere around 20% of the airdrops and more than 50% of the bounties actually pay. We can't do anything about the remaining ones.
Activity: 71
August 09, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
That is because you dont research enough.
Research more and learn how to research "better". Look into the team and talk to them to see how they feel about the project they are doing. I can tell 9 outta 10 time if I think a project is scam, it ends up being a scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 11:25:29 PM
I know it gets tiring and quite discouraging when things do not go as expected or planned, but one thing I have learnt thus far is that quitters and not winners, and winners do not quit. Try all what you have been doing another way. Make sure you have done proper research before joining a program, there are still some good ones out there. If you survive this difficult period and remain true to your business and your principles, then you will be pleasantly surprised after the market again becomes bullish! Do not give up and continue to do what you did before. If your strategy didn't work just try to change it.
Activity: 165
August 09, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
I suggest that you don't give up now, even now we have lost a lot. We lost a lot of money in this market. But I will not give up now, I will continue to insist. Because if I give up now, then I will lose more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
You’re right about being upset. I usually do my small research before joining a bounty campaign but still sometimes they just don’t pay anything eventhough they look like a very professional team. There are so many scam Ico but still you shouldn’t give up, cuz the crypto market is still alive and there are also good projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
In my iwn experience I dont encounter scams yet for I really check it well especially reviews if that coin really paying. Most of the airdrop and bounties I have join gives me reward always.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 11:14:34 PM
Sometimes the project is not a scam, but developers find it difficult to still pay bounty participants. Bounty hunters now tend to say shit about your project when you fail to pay them.
That is clearly a scam. It is impossible for them to be difficult to pay because they have provided a special pool for bounties. Pool for Bounty is usually around 1-3% of the total tokens. Nonsense if they can't afford to pay. They only deceive the bounty hunters.
Activity: 420
August 09, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
The crypto market in downtrend bitcoin may fall deeper, but for blockchain applications the crypto market will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 546
August 09, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
no i dont give up now because this time there is only one formula for success in this work is that it is the time when the market is down and the rates of all coins are low i can wait for the right time and have patience but i cannot give up then i get profit in this work.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 09, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
I think the amount of scam ICO and Airdrops are mixing in with the nice ones causing us to work for no benefits.  I believe all the time we took doing bounties now must be used researching for good bounties to mitigate our losses from the scammers. 
It should be that way,invest more time researching to find those quality project that will pursue doing the progress of their projects, instead of keep following every project better to read more about their future plans and keep checking if progress is moving accordingly, it will add some more time but much better than being scammed and waste your time.
Activity: 80
August 09, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
give up or not its your choice, here's what I have to say
you got paid 2-3 times already which mean the money is real, its just lower than your expected figures.
There are a few things you should know, however, if you want to continue:
most ICO are scams, so choose wisely, read the whitepapers and other sources to validate their credibility
even scam projects sometimes pay well too, so capitalize on that.
instead of investing time to promote them on social sites, invest more time to check if they are worth your time
do multiple ICOs simultaneously, you will be more efficient after a while. By doing this, it'll ensure you at least get something instead of nothing.
Join a team of bounty hunters who are well organized to increase productivity.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink
I will say there is no reason to give up. Give up only for weak people so when you feel you are strong then never give up.
I am not giving up yet since i want to make something surprise for my life that i never thought before. This is a challenge that we should solve and do it. Dont give up
Jpt
Activity: 374
August 09, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
It is of grave concern about fake ICOs. They are in any way trying to fleece potential investors and campaign participants. So it is better off to not join such scams. But how to recognize them? Research, choosing ICOs that are rated good by experts etc may help people wanting to participate in bounty campaigns. So do not give up rather try to find good ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 09, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
I think the amount of scam ICO and Airdrops are mixing in with the nice ones causing us to work for no benefits.  I believe all the time we took doing bounties now must be used researching for good bounties to mitigate our losses from the scammers. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
you mustn't give up. you need to study the projects you want to participate in more carefully.

Giving up is not a good decision for an open minded people. We must need to learn in order to get success and always think positive in mind to win the battle of crypto industry.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
you have to be more careful. you should learn the ico that you are promoting. that way, the work you do will not be in vain. just calm down, don't give up now. there are still many good ico.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 10:52:13 PM
if you confused about giving up you should do this as soon as possible and forget about crypto market. because you should be very strong to trade in this market it will recover but it will go down again and then again recover etc etc. so much stresfull.
Pages:
Jump to: