Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 86. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:49:15 PM
there is a crypto project Socratus but you are fond of those that you like, but you do not want to give a chance to a new one
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
Giving up its not an option, since you've participated in many airdrop and bounty that should give you more experience in chosen next project you will be working on, always DYOR don't just jump on a project and start filling forms.

Only losers quit. The biggest losers in the world are the quitters and i agree on that saying. Never give up, dont quit.

you mustn't give up. you need to study the projects you want to participate in more carefully.

Yes, and if you experienced a failure take that as a learning experience. Learn from you're mistake, its time to step up your game. The only time that you will be a failure is if you quit trying. Dont give up and must be a better person next time.
Activity: 68
August 09, 2018, 10:42:35 PM
You need to find out if the project is doing an ICO just to earn from raising funds or looking at a long-term growth.

Study the project well before joining an ICO. Don't base purely on hype and ratings. Read their whitepaper and learn about their team. Successful ICOs must be backed by an existing business, a team with real experience, and notable advisors/mentors.

Most ICOs are scam. But not some are really determined to grow from it.
copper member
Activity: 365
August 09, 2018, 10:28:45 PM
Giving up its not an option, since you've participated in many airdrop and bounty that should give you more experience in chosen next project you will be working on, always DYOR don't just jump on a project and start filling forms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think you can be here as before but you need to be more careful when you are choosing the coins that you want to join. There are still some money we can make in the market so be patient and choose the right thing to do is the rught thing to do at present.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
You dont need to give up, you just need to look into the coin and its purpose.
Alot of these coins sprook about ROI but give no of the coins real world use.
And then you need to look at the bountys and how much time you need to put in for these coins, if its a waste of time.
Activity: 150
August 09, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
you mustn't give up. you need to study the projects you want to participate in more carefully.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 09, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
in my opinion if you give up right now it will definitely only get a loss. It is better if you keep holding on to holding the cryptocurrency assets you have, don't be afraid if you have a lot of cryptocurrency because the price will definitely rise someday.

That is right. There is no point of giving up now. This is one hundred percent loss. Holding on the other side give us the option to see the better times. And I am sure that the better times will come.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 06:46:34 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Hey my friend, let's try one more time, dont give up early! Let's Think about the good things! I still believe in the crypto and the crypto still promising!
Activity: 190
August 09, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Dont give up now. There are really good projects that pays you token or coins that are really worth to work for. You have to choose better projects or projects that pay in tokens or coins that are already listed on a exchange. Take part in such projects and you earn something with them. It's not always easy to find good projects, but it's worth the search. So do not give up and keep going. It is worth it.  Wink

I agree with you, don't give up right now, because not all projects that we do are good and make big profits, start learning to find and analyze which projects are good, maybe we have always chosen the project wrong so the results are few and sometimes being a victim of a scam project, this is a challenge for us, if you want a lot of results it takes effort
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 09, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
in my opinion if you give up right now it will definitely only get a loss. It is better if you keep holding on to holding the cryptocurrency assets you have, don't be afraid if you have a lot of cryptocurrency because the price will definitely rise someday.
Activity: 134
August 09, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
You can see that there are still a lot of people who have made huge profits from the bounty activities. I think the most important thing to participate in the bounty activities is to find a good bounty task. This is a very difficult thing. I suggest you can Finding good bounty missions at some of the best bounty hunters is a simple and convenient way to hope you have a good harvest.
Activity: 48
August 09, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
I agree with your all topics but why you give up bro? Don't give up just try to findout legit Bounty's and airdrops.At this time it's hard to find but not impossible. don't forget it that only one legit bounty can make you rich Wink So don't give up best of luck Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Don't give up, do the same thing in a different way. When you take part in the bounty, try to see all aspects of the ICO, from the team, the products offered, and others. Then you will get the right price for your work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
You have all the freedom to give up and choose whatever you want to choose. ICO's are risky and without giving it a try, nothing will ever happen. Failure is an important part of success since it is where you get to learn on how to become better the next time around. Not all ICO's are going to be successful so always set yourself ready for scams and failed ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 09, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
If you sell your cryptocurrency now, I think this is a wrong decision, because the market has already fallen to a bottom. If you sell your coins now, then I believe you must be losing money, if you have some patience to continue waiting I believe that you can get more profit from this industry.

I agree and indeed that is a very big issue with many people who are trying to invest without any research. A major price crash and they start selling even in loss as they do not know the fundamentals behind the projects they invested in.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
I personally gave up.
My altcoin portfolio lost more then 80% this year os I gave up. I will hold those coins and hope one day bull market will happen again.
Activity: 120
August 09, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
If you sell your cryptocurrency now, I think this is a wrong decision, because the market has already fallen to a bottom. If you sell your coins now, then I believe you must be losing money, if you have some patience to continue waiting I believe that you can get more profit from this industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
August 09, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Make this an experience, don't give up in promoting ICO. Be more careful and analyze the ICO project that you want to participate.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Once you entered this world, you already knew that nothing would fall from the sky, everything has a reason. Perseverance is the way for the strong, if you have taken a creep, stand and start again.
Pages:
Jump to: