Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 87. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:35:26 AM
there are too many coin that is useless. try to join bounties that have a good project and potential in the future. check the projects on Ico bench first.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
Giving up is never the solution,  the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency  are  new  innovations that have the tendency of growing to a  largely adopted technology.  Although  the bear market and some scammers are making it discouraging, yet we have to hold on, cos in the nearest future the early adopters will definitely gain from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 147
August 09, 2018, 03:49:17 AM
I suggest that you don't give up now, because the price of cryptocurrency is very low now, and you definitely lose a lot in this year's market. But if you give up now, then you will lose more. I suggest that you should continue to keep your cryptocurrency now, waiting for the price to pick up.
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
Yes, most of the ico projects are scams. We should clearly identify them. Their purpose is to swindle money. I think it is not too late for you to understand now. Giving up is correct.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
The thoughts of giving this all up appear very often. Many discouraging events happen all the time. I still continue to work, hoping that one day I will be rewarded properly for what I am doing.
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 03:42:10 AM
Yes, I think you should give up, you should find a serious job and then stay away from the cryptocurrency, although it can make you rich overnight, but you must also pay the price is to invest your hard earned money. The risk is very large.
Activity: 93
August 09, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
No one has made it in life by giving up. I don't think it is a wise thing to do. Keep pushing and make better choices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 09, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

The first thing you should do before joining the bounty is to check the whitepaper of the project, their teams and also the roadmaps something like that to make sure you are promoting a good project not a scam one. Bounties are worth joining for if you are joining a good project.
Activity: 125
August 09, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
I think you need to spend your efforts and time on more valuable coins and bounty activities, instead of joining a bounty event, and investing casually, I think you need to focus on it, don't scatter fishing all over the place. This will only cost you more energy. You should fully understand them when you want to invest or join a bounty event, not blindly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
Do not give up anything can be good especially if you will do a keen research on how to be more effective in choosing the right campaign to promote. We cannot say we are all wiser in this crypto business because if there are lots of good potential project there are also lots of shit and no value projects. If we failed to promote the project or maybe we choose the wrong project to promote make it a lesson for us to succeed in this business not to give up because quitter never wins and winners never quits.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 03:26:17 AM
Each of us has the same situation . I also have a lot of projects do not pay ... but I have acquired knowledge and now I choose the best projects
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 09, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
dont give up, but you should do a better research before decide to promoting, ive join many bounty, and almost 80% of my work is paid well, and the project keep developing
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
I will not give up now. Even now I have lost a lot of money. But I will continue to keep my cryptocurrency. Because I only have to keep it, it is possible to recover the loss. But if I give up now, then I will only lose more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 02:15:13 AM
this is the point to preview ico before investing or participating in a bounty. You should be able to see the whitepaper, road map, and also the ico rating. even though sometimes it's not useful if at the end of the ico period when they don't pay or a low exchange rate. but at least we can be more careful to avoid more scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
It is never impossible to be given, otherwise you will achieve nothing. It is not such easy money as could seem earlier. Crypto is a tool which can help you to earn big money for a short time or will make so you to a poteryata time and the money. Crypto - it is very not predictable!
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
Don't give up, when you give up, that might be when something good was about to happen to you. Instead of giving up, give yourself time, take enough time to do proper research... Follow up on YouTube channels about Crypto and ICOs. Before joining a project, do your own proper research and make sure they have a good product attached to their aim.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

You should not give up, maybe there are some airdrops and/or bounties that are just fake ICOs but I think many are still good. You just need to research about the ICOs you are going to join so that you will know what looks like a scam.
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Do not give up, maybe you did something wrong. First of all you need to choose competently the campaigns in which you are going to participate, this is the most important thing
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
the study of the project is in the team and wp is to be studied carefully, because now fake social network is not so difficult
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
Giving up will only make your enemies have the last say over you. A born fighter is such that keeps fighting even if the victory may eventually takes the last drop of blood on his body.

Buddy! Just keep going, not looking at  the challenges you may be facing now, you will definitely come out of them all stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: