Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 89. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
Yes, there are a lot of airdrops in this market that are scams. Many of them will not give us airdrops, so I won’t waste too much time here. I think if you find a good bounty task, you can still Do, maybe we can get a lot of profit from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

You need to have a little bit of faith, and spend some more time researching the project. It is hard, that is true but in time all your efforts will pay off.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 06:21:42 AM
Not everyone can cope with the tension that is now on the market. If you are ready to surrender, you can leave, this is your choice and you decide how to be.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 08, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
Yes you definitely can give up now, There is no harm in throwing in the towel if you so wish, the crypto market is not for the faint hearted, that we know by now, and the market doesnt fevor panic and fear, therefore if you feel its time to get out then igo ahead and give up, there are those who will be more than willing to hold on
Activity: 88
August 08, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
I didn't get any rewards in a month, but I still insist on becoming a bounty hunter because I don't want to invest in trading. I think it is very valuable to complete the bounty task in a spare time!
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
No dear. You didn't come this far to give up so soon. Hold on, soon you will get rewarded for all the time and hardwork.
Activity: 274
August 08, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I wouldn't give up, but I think you made a mistake in choosing the projects you did and you should take a look back at that and reflect. Try and identify what the warning signs are and make sure that you don't make the same mistakes again. Spend your time up front finding the right projects, and avoid most ICOs in general  there's not much going on there of any value anymore.
Activity: 111
August 08, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
In my opinion, all this is a struggle. not only you, me too. follow some Bounty, but I can not get paid yet. but in playing bounty, I only take 30 minutes to 1 hour in a day, the rest I use to work real.
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

of course not, you still have many opportunities to benefit from bounty or airdrop, there are still many of the bounties that are not scams that will reward you. You have to be passionate, don't give up right now.
Activity: 165
August 06, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
I never thought about giving up, even though the encryption market was very bad this year. But I will continue to hold them. Although I have lost a lot now, if I give up now, then I will lose more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:12:32 AM
There should be no such thing in the cryptocurrency market ! Here need iron nerves and time ! I just think that when everything falls you need to buy and wait out these hard times !
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 11:25:07 PM
what you feel is the same as what I experienced, but don't give up ... keep believing in crypto, despite the many scam projects, but I'm sure there will be a successful project and the coins explode in the market ,,
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
August 05, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
all of that depends you are indeed a lot of ico in which contains fraud and that may have been our duty and risk with the many ico that contains fraud we must be more careful and selective in choosing the ico
Activity: 28
August 05, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
Why should you give up when the good times is around the corner. There is no time for self pity in Cryptocurrency. One must be ready for all season. Weather its bear times or bull times. Just be confident that you know what you are doing.
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
If you bought in last 6 months, then don't give up now,
i know last few months been terrible and bad experience for most of the crypto investor, but good times coming soon. just be patient a little bit.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
if I do not think it's smooth to give up, because giving up is not a success, strive it first before attempting again, because there may be nothing wrong if we strive, it is one of the keys to achievement, the important thing we have to understand and keep it for face reality

Every day things are getting harder for bounty hunters... If a person is already considering to give up i think it won't be able for the person to cope with growing competition.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
I wouldn't give up so easily.  There may be some projects that ends up being a scam and some that the price of the tokens ends up being minimal but if you just get one that does a 10x or more, your efforts are still paid well for.  Keep grinding and don't give up!
Activity: 117
August 05, 2018, 09:47:21 PM
if I do not think it's smooth to give up, because giving up is not a success, strive it first before attempting again, because there may be nothing wrong if we strive, it is one of the keys to achievement, the important thing we have to understand and keep it for face reality
Activity: 378
August 05, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I agree on you, there are a lot of scam ico's today and you really need to check the project before starting to join in their campaign because most of them are scammers even though they have a promising platform.
Activity: 462
August 05, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Bounty hunting nowadays is not as easy and profitable just like before. There are many ICOs, scam projects, airdrops and even bounty hunters multiplied which gives bounty hunters less profit. Just be patient and do your best in bounty hunting. Just imagine, this is way easier than working your ass out for 8 hours 7 days a week.
Pages:
Jump to: