Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 90. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Well, you can choose to give up now, as the market is now not very well maybe due to the they need to do price correction, I think estimate for 2 years the crypto will be up and down in price vice. But If we hold onto in, after 2 year, you will be gain back on what you have. Investment take times and risk
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Even I stopped making bounty based on past experience, even as a senior member, it's very difficult to find a good reward. Even I stopped investing fully in ICO. Now I'm going to focus on my conducting and trading based on this rather than wasting time on useless rewards.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 01:38:36 PM
I think that you can not give up. Because you can stay a moment before the victory. In the world of crypto currency, the situation is always unstable. So you need to be patient and wait.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
August 05, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
You need to learn how to choose the right projects, to study the team, whether they have a product, what experience they have with the team members.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
You don't give up now. Everyone has experienced bad things just like you. But they don't give up and try harder. Because if you give up then you will be in vain. You must try again and not be discouraged. Keep fighting for what you want.
Activity: 360
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Hello! I understand your situation now, because I also suffer from the same situation you are now. My advice is to continue not giving up. Choose better projects to avoid scams.
Activity: 420
August 05, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
lately there have been a lot of bounty campaigns that have finally failed, and that's very annoying. there is a desire to leave the crypto world, but I am still trying to believe this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
Did you study that projects? Did you check team? If you participated all projects that looks attrective and promise good profit that is why you did not earn a lot. You need to study projects carefully. Before someone like Menlo.one will not do it for you, you will not get profit.
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
Hi, everybody. I don't think "giving up" is the right thing to do. After all, the truth invested a lot of time and effort. We just need to allocate this time correctly and of course, carefully analyze each project. And after some time you will begin to understand and understand where the scammers, and where good projects.
Activity: 403
August 05, 2018, 12:37:35 PM
Indeed I admit, for now I am also difficult to find a project that is really good, sometimes we have done a thorough analysis with the ICO project that I will follow, but at the end or the middle, it turns out to be fraud, but I consider it a risk of my work as bounty hunter.
But if you give up and don't want to waste time, it's much better spent getting real-life jobs, any jobs, and using the money you make to buy Bitcoin rather than wasting your time making other people's money through this fraud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
I think she used to be strong, now it's a different time and everything changes. With each time, everything happens, only somewhere sad, but somewhere positive. Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 364
August 05, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Maybe you haven't got the right bounty, if you are a bounty hunter there should be no word of give up. I think if you get a failed bounty, you can look for another bounty to get paid. Before you join the bounty, you should know that the prices at ico are not in accordance with the prices on the market due to coin distribution.
In surrender is not something that is good and should not be done in my way because there are many ways we can do and if with great effort everything will be achieved and I believe it
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
It's down 80%, so do you think it's worth selling your encryption now? Although prices may continue to fall, what's the point of selling now?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 12:08:36 PM
Maybe you haven't got the right bounty, if you are a bounty hunter there should be no word of give up. I think if you get a failed bounty, you can look for another bounty to get paid. Before you join the bounty, you should know that the prices at ico are not in accordance with the prices on the market due to coin distribution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
When investing in cryptocurrency, you need to not spare this money, say goodbye to them as if they were not there. If you look at the schedule every hour - such investments are not for you))) Patience to be rewarded, you need to wait
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
August 05, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
don't give up now although you join many different airdrops that fail and some are a scam there are also some airdrops that pay you a lot lets just say its 10:1 ratio in 10 in the airdrops you join 10 of it are scams or shitcoin and 1 of it will be a successful ICO,
in my experience it's only joining voting airdrops and selfdrops and only 3 of it pays me a lot if you know it it's HYDRO NTK and SCC but some of it are still rising so you need to just wait.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
You should not be giving up with all of this, as an alternative way, try a different and most effective solution to that to gain earnings.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 05, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
if you need the money, take it now. A huge drop is incoming. Market has not moved for almost 2 days, that's a clear SELL  that is gonna happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
You don't give up because the industry still has many opportunities. And you can invest in coins such as Crypto or Bitcoin, Ethereum. If you invest in ICO it opportunities to succeed. ICO project is now seeking to invest very difficultly. You should do a few ways like checking against the team, Manager and the look of the website.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
August 05, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Sometimes it goes like that but thats not mean that you have to quit already its because for some failed attempt probably there are some reasons why all the campaign that you are joining are going to scam because you dont pick nicely and read check and research very carefully before you join.
Pages:
Jump to: