Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 93. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
you don't have to quit Bounty. try to take part in other projects and try to study them better - that you would not waste your time in vain, and received a reward.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 04, 2018, 06:18:36 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
So here are you talking about social media bounties? I think it's like that because of the large number of participants who took part in the project, so we only got tokens with a fairly small amount, so even though the tokens have high value but still we won't feel the big things, different if you follow the signature campaign of course you will feel a big token because the allocation of stake and participants is also very different from social media.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 04, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
feels like everytime there is a decent run or comeback, its takes a even harder fall than before need this to end ahh.
copper member
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
 it is true that less than 10 % projects are real but the main problem is that it is very difficult to identify the real token projects. i suggest not to give up but do not do only the bounties and airdrops . do it as part time  also search for better options to earn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
i am same with your situation. i also joined many scams ICO which is only wasting my time
but i believe if crypto will be bright again, and i'll trading to get back my money n time
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 06:00:44 PM
you need to better study the projects in which you participate and then you will make a profit.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
Perhaps now it's better to take a break and come back to this later, for example, in the fall, maybe the situation will be better and the payments will be more often.
Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
I think that a bad idea of yours, if you give up now your no chance of profiting anything. Although we have so many hackers and scammers in crypto world you shouldn't give up.
Activity: 61
August 04, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
This is not a crypto world problem. In the real world, too, there are scammers and anyone has a chance of being cheated. I know a lot of examples where companies have paid all. that promised. You just have to carefully select where to participate.
Activity: 46
August 04, 2018, 05:03:43 PM
Pls, do not give up. Just increase your zeal and your work input
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Yes, there are many scams but what to do ! I think that you shouldn't give up because you don't have any reasons for this. my principle is to never give up regardless of anything
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
Giving up is one major hindrance to success. To give up now is like digging to the last end with a few metres away and later taking a Uturn. I have read somewhere that someone having tried so maany bounties and got paid in 6 ethereums at the very point of giving up,so please do not give up!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 04, 2018, 04:49:17 PM
If I may ask, why give up when we just started the victory match? Winners don't quit and quitters don't win. To succeed in life one needs to have patience, that way we succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 04:47:01 PM
You do not need to give up. Bounty campaign has been very lucrative for some. It would have been good if could just ask directly from those that have been successful through bounty and ask about how they were able to achieve some of these fits successfully. As a matter of fact, i have done so many bounty campaigns that have paid me well. I could remember participating in an ICO bouny, that paid me nothing less than  $3000 worth of tokens. I have also participated in some that also paid well. You can just try other aspects apart from social media bounty.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
You better not give up now that is only a handful of trials that you have to go through and you must be sure that if we work hard, we will definitely get the maximum results and one day there will be a Bounty or Airdrop that makes you a successful person. because the results never betray the process
Activity: 270
August 04, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
I'm also agree that here most of the airdrops & bounties are fake. But it doesn't mean that we need to leave all programs.  We can easily avoid most of these scam programs by doing simply task. You can visit their web sites & can read their whitepaper, after that you can easily find out whether this is good project or not. In this case experience will helps you a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
I've lost tens of thousands of dollars since the beginning of the year, they've been hard for me to eat and sleep for months in a row, I've heard from people and started taking part in bounty, I hope it can help I pass this stage
Activity: 59
August 04, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Please don't give up. Just continue to strive hard. The good days shall come.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

If that token are not real or you said it was scamand nothing chnace to have a value in the marketplace forget it and move on on your mistakes, start again for new hope nad i advice with you learn and investigate well before joining in the project about the legitimacy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
I never have really liked airdrops - they often need a lot of personal info from you and the payout they offer is pretty ridiculous. Bounty is the way to go in my eyes for some new tokens and a little profit.
Pages:
Jump to: