Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 91. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Now many people think so and want to finish, because many projects turn out to be a scam or pay very little. Here you can just wait until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Airdrops is no longer profitable as compare to last year. Now, there are a lot of fake and scam projects so airdrops are completely useless and no value. But I still remember last year wherein airdrops are really profitable regardless of your rank. So its really better to research first the project that you are promoting so that you will not get frustrated at the end.
Activity: 107
August 05, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
Well I will say after the storm comes the rain, right now the crypto market is bleeding which gives rise to a lot of scam and people won't  know which is real or scam. But if you so your research well , you will be able to get your hand on some real projects that can still fetch you money . Never say Never !
Activity: 48
August 05, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
personally, I think if you have enough time to join the gifts and the air chamber, and continue to do so. You get money from him to perform tasks. The return may not be as big as other campaigns, but I prefer to go with this direction rather than deceiving many people. So don't waste time on something that doesn't matter. So, follow your conscience, which he thinks is good.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
Before you join any bounty, first do at least some research of project. Because, as you can see, there's a lot of scum. But I see quite a few worthy and promising projects. Do not give up. Good luck!
Activity: 88
August 05, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
You don't have to, make it all your reason to learn more about how to find a good ICO or not. You often don't get the results of the projects that you follow, meaning you should be able to conclude how good or not the project is.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Not give up, but use this market lull to do your research and find the hidden gems! That's what I've done, because the upside potential in good ones among the new altcoins and token projects remains great. Upside multiples can be a totally different game from the established ones. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 7
August 05, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
Fuck crypto seriously. Biggest scam ever. I have already lost 10 000 euros because I bought eth (which was supposed to be the most stable crypto ever) when the price was near ath, and now the prices has been down for almost 70% and the new all-time low record from this year is on it's way (under 400usd now). Holding doesn't seem to help very much my situation. I have already tried to hold for 8 months but the bear market still goes on and on.. I wonder how much more the price goes down if I still decide to hold? Under 100usd? Or maybe to zero?
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
You should not be giving up and try in some different way, crypto is the best place to earn a profit to which it is easy.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
I think that is not a good idea and yoi may regret it later on. It os not time to give up but it is time to work harder to make more money.
Activity: 136
August 05, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
This is commonly be happen in crypto, but you should not be giving up yet, and try again with more positive thinking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
Manipulation of the crypto currency market is already a normal phenomenon. I think that this year we will see many more harsh moments with the valuable Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

Don't give up, there are still many promising projects, you just need to look for them with accuracy. it's not easy, but as long as you try and never give up then you will find a project that will actually pay you and the token has a price.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 05, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
The problem is that you don't analyze projects. If you choose projects at random, you will not get profit. I this year made 5 or 6 Airdrops and received payments from all projects.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 01:32:18 AM
I also almost gave up on the bounty campaign, because lately a lot of scam projects. I have tried several campaigns but have not received results. but I try to keep believing in crypto.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
not the best choice to give up crypto, a little more and the market will start to grow .
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
At this time, we just have to have a positive mind and keep working in the best way.
Crypto critics were always going to be there. I have a saying I always try and remember, "When you are on a journey and you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks you'll never get to your destination".
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

In success there's always a failure. While I'm still learning about crypto I encountered a lot of hindrances. I lost my money.  But I didn't give up.  Instead I used my mistakes to be more wise..
I also participated a lot of bounties that I thought was true but it's not.  Still I didn't give up..
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 05, 2018, 12:37:26 AM
Let's keep going on, you had just chosen the wrong project to participate. There are lots of scam projects but not all, many people are earning money from them, so don't give up and start over
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:34:57 AM
You never ever quit; I would say you are not choosing the right ico to join and promote; they market is saturated now; you need to be able to find the needle in the haystack
Pages:
Jump to: