Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I give up now? - page 92. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 12:34:27 AM
Well because it is also your fault for grabbing all the airdrops you see . For me its a good thing to research first before joining or else your efforts will be a waste
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
yeah its true, maybe more than 65% icos is fail and scam, so when the project is fail you just will get shit tokens in bounties, so before join bounty make you sure with research project, popularity and best manager you following him thats will giving you tokens with good price
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:13:07 AM
I think there are alot of real project so must search for real and popular project then join the ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:10:38 AM
The trick is that often the bounty company or airdrop cut off poorly performed tasks. That is, you put 0 for performance, therefore coins you do not charge. To avoid this, you need to carefully read the conditions of the bounty company and see whether your social resource meets these criteria. I, in turn, also spent a lot of time to promote all of their social networks to the level of norm. And only then began to earn good bounties. And in the future, it is better to read seven times than to waste your time in the empty, not correctly completing the task.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 11:57:35 PM
It is better to follow a campaign that has their product development program so that we can follow the progress of their project by looking at their roadmap and trying to follow their information by joining their group so that we get accurate information through their project team.
Activity: 117
August 04, 2018, 10:04:54 PM
I never give up when the price of all the coins decreases, the price of coins will definitely rise as before, indeed the market price improves, don't give up, we must seek profits in the trade market.
Activity: 120
August 04, 2018, 09:47:57 PM
Now is the time for Crypto, and do not give up after that. Keep your hands up .
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 04, 2018, 08:34:02 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

The decision is always up to you but you already said that to
discover much
so the blame is not doing much to know more about the bounty, but there are many factors like to many participants in bounty and  ICO not generating enough funds to continue the platform.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:28:57 PM
if I don't think it's easy to give up, because giving up is not a success, try it first before trying again, because there's nothing wrong if we try, it's one of the keys to success, the key we have to know and keep it for face reality
Activity: 89
August 04, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
I suggest the main focus be on high quality projects with a viable use case and a good team. Research can be tough, and I get it’s easy to say “do your own research”, but you really need to before putting your money and effort (bounties) into s project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
Safety is a very important thing in investing if not then the money we have will just disappear. to follow the ICO so that it does not get a scam You must know more about the project, by digging up information on the website that provides information services about the ICO. Likewise, you have to follow the social media they have, whether their social media is active and display and promote their projects with the introduction meetings of the project, but this method does not guarantee only giving an overview to be more careful in investing in the Crypto world.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
I think I'm a victim to this as well. Since I joined, I haven't got anything much from  the bounty campaigns I have joined. Maybe I'm yet to see the fruits of my labour though.
I would say you shouldn't give up yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
August 04, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
surrenders are not something good and it should not be done in my way because there are many ways we can do and if with a hard effort surely everything will be able to achieve
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.

all decisions are within yourself. but I think if you stop joining a prize campaign just because of such problems. I think your decision is wrong, meaning you are desperate. keep on being optimistic, good luck will come to us, if we want to try and be patient. there are many prizes here, all you have to do is study first and consider each ico that you will follow, in your opinion what is good and bad. maybe not only you who have the same fate as you, all the bounty hunters must have felt it. keep the spirit of friends.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Of course not, there are really good projects that pay you a token or coins that are worth working on. You need to choose the best projects or projects that are paid in tokens or coins that are already listed on the exchange. Participate in such projects, and you earn something with them.
Activity: 114
August 04, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
participants who took part in the project, so we only got tokens with a fairly small amount, so even though the tokens have high value but still we won't feel the big things.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
You dont have to give up,it has happened to several persons especially newbies,all you need do now is follow some project and know where they are headed,before promoting,than jumping into every project you come accross
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 06:32:24 PM
For somebody less time is really hard so for them in the specific case would be better to stay off from cryptocurrencies for some time and just give it a chance and time to recover, if you want you can always take a break.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
This is painful but funny,shit coins u say, next time before promoting any project,study it well ,read all u can about the project to know if it is worth the stress. My advice is ,dont give up. Better projects in the cryptospace
Activity: 866
August 04, 2018, 06:27:12 PM
for that we must be more careful in determining a bounty so that we do not work in vain, because there are many bounties that can give us a lot of money after we finish our work.. don't give up and keep on excited
Pages:
Jump to: