Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 15. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 11, 2018, 03:59:23 PM
If you have found a good project and have a risk-taking power, it makes sense to join an ICO. Some ICOs make a lot of good snow and you have to ignore it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
If you are not confident about investing in ICO projects, then I suggest you use that money to buy altcoin. After buying altcoin, you should transfer altcoin to your cold wallet and forget about it for a few years

With a long-term investment in altcoin, you will not get a huge profit, which is possible when investing in ICO. When investing in ICO, you just need to spend a lot of time analyzing projects. It's long, but it's worth it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
Investing on ICO is good idea but many ico's are scams and it's really hard to find with a good potential that give you a profit in the future. If I were you bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment of them all.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 11, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
If you are not confident about investing in ICO projects, then I suggest you use that money to buy altcoin. After buying altcoin, you should transfer altcoin to your cold wallet and forget about it for a few years
Activity: 403
June 11, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
In 2018, almost all ICO projects are created. In all ICO projects, only about 5% are potential projects. If you want to invest in ICO, then you have to be careful of scam projects
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Better not to go into ICOs, because mostly they are scams. The best way is to probably invest either in alts, or Bitcoin to make your profit. But, if you still wanna go into ICOs- then you have to do a lot of research.                                                                       
Activity: 560
June 11, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
Some ICO give good profit. From last I know Phantasma or Quarkchain. They give from x5 till x10 from your investment. I think it's good profit. No so clear with QKC but this did not stop to flip
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 11, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Regards.
If you want to invest in a good ICO project and can develop in the future, then you need to look into the project. But I recommend the quickest way is to invest in projects with crowded participants

I do not think so; sometimes the projects are crowded because they have their promotional strategies, but they are not sure their projects will be successful in the future.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 11, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Regards.
If you want to invest in a good ICO project and can develop in the future, then you need to look into the project. But I recommend the quickest way is to invest in projects with crowded participants
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
certainly it is still a good chanel to earn money. However, you also take care and research carefully before choosing. Because there are too many fake projects in the market now. I suppose you invest in DAICO projects. they are safer
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
ICOs can make you happy and sad at the same time if youre not lucky enough. I have invested in some few icos but turned out to be the other way round after lisiting on an exchange.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
June 11, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Regards.
ICO investment is indeed profitable. The risk involved larticularly with scams is unpreditable and that's why an investor should be careful on choosing projects. Much better if there'll be consultants from other people before joining or investing into a project. In that way, the risk will be lessen. If you are confident that the project itself and the team are trustworthy, do not hesitate to ibvest.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
its depended by your knowledge on ICOs, if you know very well about ICO then you can invest other wise better to invest on top ten coins for low risk and get good profits on coins  
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
In the period of sharp market decline, my suggestion is not to invest in ICO easily, which makes it easy for you to lose money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
This is a personal choice of each person. If you are ready to lose everything and do not get a heart break then of course invest and hope for easy profit if you are a person with weak nerves better participate in the bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 11, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Regards.
If you want to invest in ICO coins, in addition to doing more research on roadmaps and whitepapers, check out the social media community like a telegram, twitter, and others. remember Bitcoin or ALTcoin who have entered the market have active communities and investors
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Investment on ICOs is very risk but if you select good ICO then you will get good profits so its depended by your commending on ICOs  
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
ICO investment is a good way to make a high profit, but sometimes there are risks. You should find the investment team ico to invest according to them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 11, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
if you want to invest in any ICO I will advise you to do your own research well before investing. you must know that investing in the ICO is not as lucrative as it use to be before but if you want to invest make sure you invest in any  ICO that have a working product. those one are more reliable and you can make decent profit from it. always look out for ICO with a good roadmap and service that will be generally acceptable in the future. you can check my signature for GRE ICO.
Activity: 75
June 11, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
ICO's could be worth it, if you choose the most reliable and profitable one. But it might be worthless also if you don't take it seriously in choosing the best ICO. I think the best way to participate in ICO is to really spent more time examining details like the team, their plans as shown in their whitepaper, and the contract address to where your coins will be deposited.
Pages:
Jump to: