Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 14. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
Ico is always a risk. It can be good or not. The team can run away with the money after the Ico. You have to be very careful. I invested in a new exchange this month. 0.5 ETH at Telluria. That's not much money. But only a little risk. I think when the project starts you can make a lot of money like you used to with Binance

We connect money!
SOON
Own payment system
Crypto currencies and FIAT money wallets.
Exchange from FIAT money into COINS and back.
Direct access to the IBAN / SWIFT payment.
Without intermediary banks.
Minimum transfer fee.

https://telluria.at/   
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
you should do good research in ICOs and should know about the project whether it is good or not because some of them are scam.so you should take the step very carefully by choosing good project.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
Before you jump in with real money, you should make a mock investment or a very small token investment, evaluating the opportunities that you consider to be most promising, and then track the token price from the pre-ICO stage to the post-ICO stage, and then watch to see what happens to the token value as the project moves to commercialization. Finally, you will make a decision whether invest or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
ICO is actually very legit and promising to invest. However, some notes must be learnt. We must analyze the ICO whether they have good concept and team or not. If you are sure that the ICO is very promising, just invest in ICO. I have some experiences that I hold my coins from ICO for more than 1 year and the result is awesome.
Activity: 65
June 12, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
I would not invest now in ICO, because my last investment in ICO did not bring profit.  Smiley
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
June 12, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
If the ICO has a bounty then I would go for its bounty rather than investing. But if the ICO looks worthy enough then I invest and still join its bounty campaign.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
from investments in ICO, not only developers, but also investors benefit. developers get the opportunity to put tokens at the expense of investors to bid for them to rise in price, and investors, buying initially tokens for the minimum price, can after auctions sell them more expensively. It is noteworthy that tokens can grow up to 600%!
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
You can invest in ICO if you want. ICO is a potential investment option, rather than investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum or some other popular codec. To be successful you have to choose a good ICO, potential future development, benefit.
June 12, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
Yes, you can invest in an ICO but you should the best one and worth for your wait. ICO that there is no risk and there is an assurance to your investments. Check the information, feedbacks, and if the ICO is that you can really trust.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
If you want to invest in ICO, you must understand what kind of risk it is. Today, a lot of scams from which you can lose your money. But if you go to the right ICO then you can make very good money.  To get out on decent ICO then You need to conduct thorough research
June 12, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
In my opinion, ICO investment for high profit investors in a short time. On the other hand, investing in ICOs is a risky investment. You may encounter a fraudulent ICO. But entering the cryptographic market requires some adventurous. In my opinion, you should do a research before investing in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 04:17:48 AM
Yes sir you must invest in iCo because many ico are providing  good return and with good product
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
You should learn the information about the project you are going to invest in. As for me, I recommend looking at the projects that are leading by AmaZix team. Most of projects are promising and worthy of attention.
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
I think you have made a very good decision to want to invest instead of selling, I think ICO is a good investment option but just as you have said there are truly scams so I will advice that before you choose an ICO to invest in make sure you read the whitepaper of the ICO very well to be sure they are worth the investment.  Don't invest in an ICO that are too ambiguous in their figures, they may not be able to meet the target they have set and hence loss of investment.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
ICO are the best place to invest for larger profit. Do some research before investing in an ICO. It would take time but it's not difficult to find a good ICO.
Look for attainable project, visible development, real world involvement, some people or some work you could verify personally, clear economic model, news on traditional medias (not the sponsored ones.) and community.

Thank you for your advice since Im a newbie, I will research for a certain ICO that is profitable in my part, The ICO foundation and the team behind the ICO are what Im going to assess before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Why not? If you will be able to choose good project it might bring the profit. I am looking at scores here: www.icoguide.com, so take a look, maybe you will be inspired.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
ICO's produce huge amount of profit considering they become successful with their token sales. Meaning, being able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. Projects hitting their hard caps usually gain market value through time. Whether or not to invest in ICO's is always a personal decision. There are lots of risks involved in any investment and ICO's are not exempted. As always, we should do our research before jumping into anything.
Activity: 257
June 11, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
I think that in the moments when the market does not show any growth, an excellent way to earn are the ICO projects! In my opinion, you can invest in ICO at any time if the project is really promising and you believe in its future!
Activity: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:21:47 PM
I would not recommend you to invest in ICO now. prices in the market are falling, and most projects do not make a profit.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
June 11, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
Yes you should invest in ICOs they are good money making opportunities  especially when the project  the ICOhas is a good one
Pages:
Jump to: