Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 17. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
ico is one option to invest. as trading, sometimes we get a profit or loss. in ico we can also get a profit and loss. it depends how we can choose the legit ico. we can avoid the scam ico by choosing ico who has a team that can be trusted and ithe ico has good prospects. if we can be more patient we can get the legit ico.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
Icos are very profitable but of course if u make enough research about icos, if u find promising ico and if u can invest there dont hesitate and do it. Just make sure you do your due diligence
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
Not all ICO projects are scam, there are still genuine projects around. However, you have to research well before investing. The ROI will take longer time to achieve since it is a new project, hence you must be prepared to hold for a longer period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:09:39 AM
soon there will be ICO Eloncity. they engaged the company Krypital she already had uspeshnye of ico - arcblock, merculet, egretia. these ICO have been very successful. try to look at this ico Eloncity, but I have to say that all sales end for a few minutes.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
ICO's could be worth it, if you choose the most reliable and profitable one. But it might be worthless also if you don't take it seriously in choosing the best ICO. That's why you have to make a lot of research first about the ICO project you want to invest into to acaoid losses
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
Look for a good ICO project and invest in it, if that`s what you feel trying.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 11, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
ICO is definitely a better way to invest in cryptocurrency! When you see promising  ICO with quality dev and team, technical innovation and well proposed needed services, do not hesitate for a second before you join such ICO!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 11, 2018, 03:00:04 AM
You should choose good project, not all ICOs are scams and not all projects are good, so you should make some research. If you will be able to find right project, most probably you will get profit.
Activity: 392
June 11, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Choose a good project to invest on by doing background check about the founder and should only invest the amount you can afford to loose..
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 11, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
it depends on you, if you want to get a big income but the risk is also big then I suggest you to invest in ICO, but if you are afraid to invest that has a big risk then I suggest not.
Activity: 113
June 11, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
It is a good idea to invest in ICO since the price of the tokens are still low. It is a good chance actually for all the investors out there who have spare coins like you. But if you want to invest in ICO, much better if you research first the ICO you're investing to. There are some websites that rates ICO try to check them out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
The best thing to do is perform a personal research on the project before investment. Know about the authenticity of the project by reading the whitepaper for the idea behind the ICO. Some ideas should give you a certain level of assurance that project will be successful or not. Read about the team members and their credentials too. Find out who the advisor is.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
Investing in ICO is very profitable but very risky because some ICO are scam. But you can lessen the risk by reviewing, studying and researching the whitepaper of your chosen project.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.
If you would like to invest in ICO, you can find a project for investing and make profit from it. However, before investing in a project, you must carefully consider about that project because perhaps you will loose your initial investment. Firstly, you should have knowledge for yourself about cryptocurrency market, know how to realize, identify what is a good or a bad project, which depends on criterion such as: projected team, white paper, sectors for investment, hard cap, soft cap, advantages of that project compared to others in the same field. Good luck to your investment!
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

Regards.
In wouldn't say that you should, because there are other options like participating in bounties. But ICO investment does produce huge profit as long as the project becomes a success particularly with its ICO. But like I've said "as long as the project becomes a success." Which means there is also a huge possibility that they will fail. It's really up to you. If you're bold enough to take the risk, then do it!
Activity: 243
June 10, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
of course there are many scam ICOs out there but if you are able to find a good ico which seems to have a good project, a good team as well as a good financial plan than it is definetly worth it.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 06:49:29 PM
I think it would be wise to choose the altcoins that are in top hundred list of coin market cap. Among them there are many potential coins. Just do market analysis and choose what is best for you.
yes, sure, you need to do your own analysis, do not trust people on the net. Because you have to take the whole responsibility on yourself
Activity: 263
June 10, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Regards.
ICO is a good idea, but currently there are too many unsuccessful projects or scam projects members, you should choose and consider when investing!

Yep thats true. maybe we should look not for the ICOs but for the existing projects. Many ICOs are scam but ones who aren't may do a great product as for example REMME. In my opinion, they are doing great! have a look at their site!
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

Regards.
well, i think there is npthimg bad, so try if you feel that you should do it in such a way. I think there are many good icos, so good luck!
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
I think it would be wise to choose the altcoins that are in top hundred list of coin market cap. Among them there are many potential coins. Just do market analysis and choose what is best for you.
Pages:
Jump to: