Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 16. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 11, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
I think you should invest in ICO. ICO is the best place to invest for bigger profits. You have to risk the ICO to achieve great success. Currently there are many ICOs you should invest in such as: Cypherium, Rentberry, Loci, Trippki ...
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
A terrific project! I really like the community in the project. A project without shortcomings, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written throughout this project! https://konios.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Actually you have a lot of fertile land to be a place of investment. Not necessarily investing in ICO. Indeed now many ICO are just deceiving. If you really want to invest in ICO then choose ICO appropriately. You can read the ICO website or whitepaper thoroughly so you have a thorough understanding especially for the chances of success of the ICO project. If you are unsure of investing in ICO then you can hold your crypto currency while you learn about trading. You can do daily trading only if you do not want to risk following ICO. The key to your daily trading should have a smart play strategy and do not be careless.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
I'm sure that you need to invest in projects, but only need to choose certain projects that have nothing to do with scam projects, because now there are a lot of scam projects that are very similar to normal liquid projects.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
June 11, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
Before most people join ICO, they will first read the white paper and learn about the technology of the project, as well as the information of the team members. However, it is recommended that you do not participate in ICO activities because it is difficult for us ordinary investors to distinguish the authenticity of the project.
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
When the market went down, I invested my money in ICO in a long time, and I am very happy about it! Because this is a completely passive investment, you need to analyze the project once to make a decision and wait! Be sure to split your money into several different projects! Diversify your assets!
Activity: 476
June 11, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
I suggest you, before you decide to invest into ico, you have to learn many things including the history and purpose of the project
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
If you have some big amount of money you can invest in an ICO, but first you must check it if the ICO is good and will give you a worth income. It's a great time for you to invest on it because it might grow and will make you a rich person.
Activity: 122
June 11, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
I will not invest in ICO for now, because my recent investment in ICO has not brought greater benefits, but some of my friends who have invested in ICO programs are very lucky, but I myself have never felt the benefits of ICO, maybe I will continue to try to benefit like my other friend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
An ICO is worth it but always remember the risk in investing in ICOs. I think you should invest that has great platform in the cryptocurrency and if you think this will be successful in the future. Look if the foundation of this ICOs will be great for the future. For me, if you want to invest I think I rather invest in altcoins. Some of altcoins has already a great value in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
Find a good project. Many ICO ratings site will help you with that, But don't take their word for it. Do your own research about the project. If you feel comfortable with it do an investment. If you are lucky and did your research right you can get profits upto x20 with very good projects
Activity: 134
June 11, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Friends, you should not invest in ICO. I think you are a newcomer. It is recommended that you do not invest in ICO. The risk of ICO in 2018 is high. Not suitable for newcomers. If you are brave enough, then you must also understand the length of the profit.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
recently, many ICO do not give the expected profit from our investments

I would not invest now in ICO, because my last investment in ICO did not bring profit.

Many ICOs fail but that's not the reason to stop investing in them.
If you stop now you'll miss some great one that will get all of that lost money back with an interest.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 09:57:31 AM
It depends on your decision if you want to invest in ICO or not, but if you want to invest you need to check it first before you invest if it is a good project or not, because investing they can scam you, so you need to be careful at picking some ICO.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
You might just hold them, because they will grow a lot. About other coins I would say that it is better to convert your dollars or any real currency into some ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 11, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
ICO is definitely a better way to invest in cryptocurrency! When you see promising  ICO with quality dev and team, technical innovation and well proposed needed services, do not hesitate for a second before you join such ICO!
How it will be a better way to invest in crypto currency ? Even some projects are giving good returns for our investment, many projects are turning scams after some time of their life cycle. ICOs are just another opportunity in this crypto world hence we must need to invest with them very carefully.

Risks are always there so we must invest only what we are afford to lose. Those people who are spending more time for finding out good project, might be getting good returns for their investments. People who are simply rushing for ICO contribution, definitely will burn out their hands.
Activity: 141
June 11, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Yes, you should. Because it will give you a huge amount of profit. More and more people are participating in different ICOs nowadays. I came across one ICO project called Dakuce. Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. We have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are
exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in our trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees at our platform and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being paramount guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it.

You will more info here: https://dakuce.com/

All The Best!!!
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
In my opinion ICO really is a good investment and it is a option for those with long-term facility, but many scams can hinder our choices and make this type of option even more difficult. In conclusion, the selection process became more rigorous.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 03:27:44 AM
I think personally, ICO is the best place to invest for bigger profits. Do some research before investing in ICO. It will take time but it is not difficult to find a good ICO. Look for achievable projects, visible developments, real-world engagement. So Look for a really good ICO project, in the sense that this project is very useful for everyday activities.
Activity: 1610
June 11, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
There are so many ICO out there, you can start looking at ICO provider site sites like icobench, trackico, and etc. look for ICO projects that are really useful in our life, see also how their team, goals, roadmap, whitepapper, and their community. Once you feel confident, decide where you are going to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: