Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in an ICO? - page 19. (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:10:20 PM
some of my friends who have invested in ICO programs are very lucky, but myself have not experienced get a benefits from ICO, maybe I will continue to try to make profits like my other friends.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
June 10, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
In my opinion ICO really is a good investment and it is a option for those with long-term facility, but many scams can hinder our choices and make this type of option even more difficult. In conclusion, the selection process became more rigorous, so the purpose of the project and team can be considered as the basis for choosing a good ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
June 10, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
Personally I would steer clear at the moment, very few projects are hitting the exchanges above their ICO price. Better to find projects you are interested in and scoop them up at a better rate when they reach the markets. I'm sure there are exceptions, but they seem to be few and far between at the moment. Confidence is in short supply, at least short term anyway. I've managed to pick up a couple of coins I was interested in at way below their ICO price (unfortunately not before I got burned myself though). No reason you still shouldn't be doing your research though, still plenty of potential out there, it's just going to take a bit longer for investments to pay off.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
recently, many ICO do not give the expected profit from our investments
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 10, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

You need to choose ICO yourself, do not listen to anyone, do a full analysis, reinforce the team, study the project with fullness and if you think that the idea is very good, then invest your money! On the ICO you can make good money but also lose a lot!
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 10, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
As a rule, if you have invested in a good, promising project, you go to the exchanges with a good profit - from x2 to x15. From here I can conclude that it is absolutely necessary to participate in ICO, but we must seriously and smartly approach the choice of projects!
Activity: 54
June 10, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
You should make a decision about investments on your own,but consider the ico a more risky business than just buying crypto-currencies from the TOP and waiting for its growth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:27:27 PM
Icos are the best place to invest for larger profit. Do some research before investing in an ico. It would take time but it's not difficult to find a good ico to invest in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
It's your business to invest in ico or not , and only you take responsibility for your investments, you need to see what project , and who manages it
Activity: 49
June 10, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
If you are new comer to ico then i'll suggest you to look how ico works and what make a ico to invest to make good profits in future, like quarkchain its a great ico right now.
Activity: 77
June 10, 2018, 03:55:27 PM
There is always a risk in investing into ICOs. Rule of thumb is invest only what you can afford to lose and ALWAYS DYOR.
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
If you decide to join in some ICOs, better searching first about their project. Right now many scam ICOs in market and its good thing if we always carefull before join in ICOs.
Sometimes join ICOs gives us many benefits because that ICO give great offer with good bonus for early adopter.

Deep inside you always have a doubt should've you joined some ICO or not. You're drawn to it because you'll potentially make big profit from it if it goes well but unfortunately sometimes things go south. Good research before investing can save you from the pain of losing precious BTC but in the end greed is what you're fighting against.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
Good day fellow investors,

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

If you decide to join in some ICOs, better searching first about their project. Right now many scam ICOs in market and its good thing if we always carefull before join in ICOs.
Sometimes join ICOs gives us many benefits because that ICO give great offer with good bonus for early adopter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

I have some spare eth and btcs and I am searching for an alternative way to invest, is ICO really worth it? and if it is, I heard there are scams, what can you recommend I should do?

Regards.

If you are willing to risk then go invest to an ICO because if it become successful then it will bring you so many profits. However you must be skeptical because there are alot of scams out there you must do a proper research to the project first so that it will lessen the chance of getting scammed
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
If you have the opportunity to invest, I think you need to use it. You just need to find a promising project. I want to advise you to pay attention to the excellent project Remme (https://remme.io/). A very interesting project, which is designed to solve the problem of password security, with the help of a password manager based on its own blockchain. I think this project is very attractive for investment.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
 Before you make any investment, you must first check and re-check. Collect all the necessary information.  Only after this, take an objective decision on investing in a particular company.
Activity: 166
June 10, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
at this time a lot of ICO that led to fraud, you should not invest there. invest in coins already registered in the market. because the price is already known and you do not have to hold on for too long to make a profit
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
June 10, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Regards.
yes there are some legit and worth it ICO.  but make sure to make some research first, because nowadays there are some not legit project which is no distribution after the initial coin offering what i mean  always turn to scam after the evaluation. So before jumping into it make some research first where you can gain more information about the project to assured it is legit and you can earn big profits on it. 
Activity: 229
June 10, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
Like other forms of investment, opportunities and risks exist for the ICO. The scope of ICO is getting wider as more and more gadgets and products are created. It is also more competitive. But just find the project quality, prestige, serious with development. You will really surprise with the profit generated after that. That is also the most attractive feature to attract large investors in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: